The Return of the King Extended DVD

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maltasonti4
I know its way to early to even talking about this but I was thinking the other day and was wondering if they will make us wait until next November to get it or will they send it sooner. Yeah I know the movie isn't even out but still I was just wondering.

turin
well hopefully since PJ is going right into King Kong he will rush out the dvd releases of ROTK for the normal and the extended version. but then again who knows.

lkotbr33
i think since it will be such a popular movie they might release it asap

Verity
I hope it comes out sooner! I can't wait! eek!

aragorniscool45
i want the dvd to come out NOW

Exa
Well that wont work wink
I think it will come earlier than November, but not, as some say, in March.

sauron
they will let it lie a while get the anticipation up but not too long

azszhz
i hop they put it out before august so i can get it for my b-day
other wise i'll have to wait for christmas

The Omega
First NLC has to release the cinema-version on DVD. (Sighs).
And then wait a few months for the almost 5 hours extended DVD.
There is NOTHING on the net ANYWHERE that can be confirmed.

But since there's no fourth LotR movie coming out in December, maybe the DVD's will come out a little sooner. I could do with NOW as well smile

orlandoOYEA
I absoulutley cannot wait till it comes out. Does anyone know what it will contain?

KingOfGondor292
I cant wait!smile ... They forgot a lot too. I liked the House of Healing in the book, so I cant wait to see it on film!smilesmile... I cant wait for the REGULAR DVD to come out!! Hehe... lmfao =)

orlandoOYEA
Do you think it will have the Scouring of the Shire? What about the Mouth of Sauraun? And the house of healing? There is still so much i want to see.

The Omega

orlandoOYEA
What about the "We shall see the Shire again"? Also, What about Aragorn healing? Geeze i sound like such a nag.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.