New girl on the block

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yazmin
Hi i just thought i'd tell you im new and iam very shy so please be nice embarrasment smile

yerssot
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo yazmin smile

welcome aboard smile
hope you stick around smile
you'll find out we're all very friendly wink

Kes

Yazmin
Thank you you two!

yerssot
hey, everything to make you feel at home smile

Kes
stick out tongue yeh!If you need anything ask....Raz big grin LOL

Yazmin
I take it you both love star wars it is a great film!!!!

yerssot
how did you guess? wink

Kes
I like the old eps!big grin

G.P
Hello Yazmin ! Enjoy your stay here ! wink

Slybaghouse
Love Star Wars smile

Welcome Yazmin....Good Times

Happy Dance

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the boards! Have fun! big grin

Yazmin
Thank you everybody trust me im not inocent I just appear to be!! and Im just as mad as you lot are!! laughing

Yazmin
Well I love star wars but I prefer the old series I'm completly mad i love being joked around and to prove Iam that stuipid I just relised I put that I was born on 25/10/88 which i was born in 86 does anyone know if I can change that? help would be appreciated and just out of curioustiy has anyone read Across the nightingale floor? big grin Happy Dance

LilMimister006
o lol its ok that's easy to fix, what you do is, you go to your profile, and hit edit profile..then you can change it from there. and then make sure you save the changes when you're done big grin

Yazmin
Thank you!!! Oh yeh Matrix fan it's great isnt it? great bunnies!! and your just pretending to be innocent like me arent you?

yerssot
http://forums.killermovies.com/member.php?action=editprofile

Ushgarak
Merged threads.

And welcome, Yazmin! I hope you enjoy yourself here! I think you will find us all very friendly!

LilMimister006
No problem! big grin lol yeh the Matrix is an awesome movie! lol (i think u can kinda tell whom i favor in the movie embarrasment )

lol..i'm "supposedly" innocent...and if thats true or not...well...hehe..we'll just leave that there angel wink

Yazmin
Yey!!! I think i will fit in perfect here!!!

Yazmin
Ushgarak what is it to you if I have had a tiny bit of sex or a lot? why do you want to know? big grin laughing

Ushgarak
Yazmin, m'dear, I think you will find that is part of my signature, a quote from Buffy the Vampire slayer, rather than a question aimed at you, but hey! y'know, I am willing to talk about anything...

Yazmin
Oh im so STUPID!! im sorry but before I answer that question I think I will ask you "You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

Ushgarak
Not so! I HAVE had a tiny bit, actually... there is actually a considerable review of my romantic life going on in the 'crushes' thread of the GDF right now, in fact, but before you rush there it does not go into THAT much detail!

Of course, if you want to ask me about any details in private, feel free to send me a private message!

Yazmin
Ushigarak please will you check your private messages thanx!!!!!

yerssot
no need to post that, when you get a PM you get a pop-up box (if you selected it)

Raz
eek!

Ushgarak
Heheheh... I wasn't actually around at the time, Yazmin. Rare, I know...

chico23
Hello Yazmin. Good to have you here. Don't keep Ush busy hes got a soap opera to finish for me smile

Yazmin
Thank you for welcoming me chico

Mujaffa
hi Yaz

Yazmin
Hi, Mujaffa!!!

Celsius
YAZMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIIN!!!!!!!!

welcome.

Yazmin
THANKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KK YOU Celius!!!!!

Corran
Well Hello Sparky, dizzy blonde girrl.

Yazmin
Ahhh I should be afraid I'm talking to Lucifer!!! (please dont hurt me). Just kidding around hello Corron.

Corran
It's OK I only hurt the evil peops.

yerssot
corron? care to explain that double life of yours, corran? wink

Corran
I am identical twins.

Evy_O
LoL, this welcome thread is hilarious! laughing out loud laughing out loud
Welcome, btw, Yazmin, nice user name stick out tongue

bigbadbike2
Welcome Yazmin.

Yazmin
Thank you everyone!!! big grin big grin

Corran
You are more than Welcome, well I suppose that's OK what with this being a welcome thread and all.

Phoenix
alread chatted to ya n forums, but i'll say hi here too! arent you popular! 3 dots already too!

Yazmin
Thank you Phoneix!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Darth Vicious
Bienvenida Yazmin, Welcome to our little corner in the internet!

Unbelievable
Hello Yazmin.Don`t worry just smile and be nice too others. wink

ChinaNiki
Ni hao, Yazmin.

Raz
Two weeks are more than enough to welcome a new member wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.