Who will die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yazmin
In the 5th book it says that either Harry or Voldemort have to die. I bet it is Voldemort who gets killed what do you lot reckon? big grin

Corran
It cannot be Harry because there is going to be a 6th Book.

Yazmin
I think im in hell

hpluva14
corran ur an idiot 1st there will be 7 books 2nd o nvm im in hell too
if ne 1 here has an aim or aol sn post it mines luvablqt17

hpluva14
and i think harry ll kill voldermort

brookealicious6
Who told you this?
Have you been reading the other topics? Neither harry or Voldemort die! Someone else who is very close to Harry dies. Read the other topics!
P.S. I've read the book wink stick out tongue

Yazmin
To teel you the truth I want Harry to die not Voldemort and if that is the case of someone close dying it is most likely to be Ron , Hermionie Lupin or Dumbledore because his G.F has died so that is all who I can think off.

pEaNuT-sMuRf
Ummm ... okay i dont want to be mean so dont read any further if you dont want to kno who dies but i've been all over the net reading and i think it's sirius who dies so if im wrong just tell me but im pretty sure its so sad sad

Yazmin
Nope your not wrong that's what I meant by G.f (godfather) with Sirius being the godfather and all. You should read the book it's MEGGA sad. sad sad

brookealicious6
Nope...your not wrong....You guys should have read the book first..That's one part of the post exciting bit of the book! It's is sad....but I'm surprised they didn't make a HUGE deal of it though...Maybe he's going to come back or something.

Elessea
either merge or delete this phoe

ladygrim
i think the death of voldy wikll kill harry smile ???? so they both die ...

frodo_dude
perhaps and the sirius thing, not sure, cause they never said he DIED they jsut said that he disappear

SimoneDepp
no noth both.....not harrysad harry can't die....if harry dies i gotta cry alot..... harry can't die coz he has a very beautiful smilebig grin

sk8stuff09
i read in Harkish Magazine (Turkish Harry Potter Mag) that in Book 6 Hermione will be killed by a death eater, because shes a mudblood. Its sad! (Everything i'm saying right now is proboly being translated from Turkish to English.)

celestial_moon
i think that the deaths of any members of the trio would happen in book 7 not 6 because then it ruins things 4 the next book.

ladygrim
i gathered that neway none kills of an mian character in the middle of a collection ...ecxpetion of sirus black

celestial_moon
i think lupin might die (in either book).

Joy2dWorld
at the rate things are going... it seems they're all gonna die! I mean all the lead characters-- Voldemort, Harry, Ron, Dumbledore, Neville, Mr.&Mrs.Weasley, Percy... everybody!... except the Weasley twins big grin

tell you what, let's all just kill JKR (joke of course!) wink

SimoneDepp
haha:P

ladygrim
i think harry is more than likely going to be killed of than the likes of dumbledore ...

KKdave
I really Dont think Hermionie will die, she's too strong. If anyone close to Harry dies I think it might be Ron (sadly). Also harry has to kill Vold. I dont think JKR would go and kill off Harry on us!

<<Solo>>
Dumbledore should die and then Harry will take over as Headmaster of Hogwarts(Last Book).

<<Solo>>
Neither Harry or Volde will die in the 6th book guaranteed.

Phoenix
bumping for merging

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.