What is the best WebCam to use.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sentinelrv
I'm looking into getting a webcam so I can see and talk to my friends through my computer. Cost is no problem. I want the best picture quality there is.

I did get a Veo Velocity connect. I heard it was a good one. I installed it but it didn't work right. the picture was dark, weird colors, and bright specks across the screen. It was terrible. If I recorded a video image and played it it would look the same, but when the sound played, it sounded like it was in fast forward motion. I threw that thing in the trash. Oh, and I also went out to buy a USB 2 Hi-Speed port just for it. And Windows XP.

Whats the best one, please help me. I want good picture quality(no static or darkness). The biggest screen size possible(maybe fullscreen). I don't want it to be slow either(good frame rate).

VampirePrincess
Yeah I need to know that too. I might by one for personal use. I know a few people that want to see me.

yerssot
a vampire on a camera? impossible wink

VampirePrincess
lol... Anything is possible.

*smiles*

yerssot
first see, then believe said the blind man

VampirePrincess
Yep that is true... hehehehe!

Ushgarak
Someone wants to see VP? Like...

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
!!!!!

VampirePrincess
lol.. No kidding... Thats why I am buying one for you Ush. lol...

I don't know if I can I have expense to pay but I need to know cheep brands but good ones.

yerssot
if the two of you can wait till somewhere around juli the ninth, I can give you good info

BackFire349
just buy the most expensive. logitech makes good ons i think.

VampirePrincess
It might take me awhile but I will get one. I gues Ush has to wait. *pats Ush on head*

Ushgarak
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

diegocala
One that shows naked girls

sentinelrv
Does anybody have any real answers though? I used to have an old Logitech, but I don't know if they are good quality.

Corran
Logitech are ok they are simple and easy to use and are quite effective, depends on which one of the range you get, obviously the more you are willing to pay the more expensive they become.

yerssot
as said sentinelrv, if you can wait some days, I can give you more info

sentinelrv
Well Yerssot it's after July ninth, did you find out anything for me?

yerssot
*smacks head*
darn it! I completely forgot with the recent happenings...
sorry sad
don't wait for me next time..

J_To_The_P
The best webcam to use...A webcam lol j/k, seriously I don't have a webcam so I have no idea. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.