Slybag's complaint shop

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slybaghouse
When I say complaint, I don't mean the KMC Forums, I mean anything from bad drivers too your boss. mad

If something is pissing you off, let it out right here! devil

You know what ticks me off!? Anyone from Indiana would know that the hyperfix is under construction (A major intersection downtown is under construction) and now TRAFFIC is a @#!$ MESS!!!!!!!!!!
It's now taking 45mins longer to get home! mad mad mad
And it's going to be like that till August!

AH....now that I got that out I feel a little better

evil face

.....................a little

diegocala
That lady in the news that hit a man and then drove home with him still in the car windshield...she hid the car in the garage and let the man die there! It took him 2 hours to bleed out! mad mad

Well she just got 60 years for it, but that makes me UPSET

Kes
What pisses me of?? My PC, its from stone age and keeps bloking!messed
As soon as I start going to the beach its gonna be traffic! I hate having to stop in that bridge! It moves way to much! And it will be to hot, good thing the car as air conditioning(sp).
Thats all I can think of!

diegocala
Kes, it was 110 here today and my AC in the car went out 2 months ago! Ok I hate that too!

Kes
wow thats freaking scary!Some ppl!!
Atleast she got 60!

Kes
lol not sure how much is 110?!messed

Slybaghouse
Yeah I heard about that idiot that left that guy to die, what a bunch of CRAP! mad

I know what you mean by traffic Kes hehe CAN'T STAND IT!!!

Slybaghouse
110!!!! SUCK, it's time to take a vaction to Alaska!

diegocala
43.3 degrees celsius

Kes
well 2week or so ago we had 41 degrees in the shade, it was like 48degrees in the sun. that was wierd cos it wasn't even summer yet!
Dont know how much that is in farheit (sp).

Kes
Ah ok. didnt notice your post. mine doesnt make sence now messed

julibug
i believe we've made it up to 105 here. add the humidity. aghhh, i'm melting.... my complaint? i try to take vacation days, but they just keep calling me with stupid questions from work. i am trying to quit this job. i gave a 2 MONTH NOTICE!!! i have agreed to go to part time, but keep working there for awhile, until they figure out what they want to do to replace me. i'm not some great person that's totally irreplaceable - they just won't make any moves to do anything about it. so, now it's like being trapped in a spiderweb, and i can't get out no matter how hard i try. in fact, it's like the more i squirm, the more tanlged in the web i get. (i have no idea where these "buggie" analogies come from) anyway, i teach piano lessons part of the time in the same building - rent the room from the same people - so as not to jeopardize that lovely option, i'm being as agreeable with them as possible. but if things don't lighten up when i "go part time" over the next 2 months, i may just have to forget about using that teaching studio, and tell them what i really think!!!! wow - that felt good. i like this complaint thread. good venting ground! whew!

finti
what pisses me off is whatever line I choose it always the one that moves the slowest, being in traffic or at the stores

yerssot

BackFire349
having to wake up early for work but not being able to sleep. its very frusterating

LilySatine
Guys....enough said. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Okay well perhaps not all guys, just those that don't have a clue for other peoples emotions.

Ushgarak
Awww... we guys are so horrid... (cries)

yerssot
how do you mean guys are pigs? big grin

Slybaghouse
laughing out loud

Ever seen office space?

BondJamesBond
Escuse me sir, I I I I believe you have my stapler

Captain REX
I don't get it Bond...

A women pulled out in front of my mom in a Jaguar and was going as slow as a turtle and we almost squashed her in my dad's Yukon. My mom had to pound the brakes and honked, but the women ignored her. Luckily there was no collision, but she stayed in front of us the whole f***ing time.

yerssot
a jaguar... going slowly... are you certain it was a jag??

Captain REX
Women drivers... roll eyes (sarcastic)

BondJamesBond
Cap, Sly asked about Office Space and that is a quote from the movie

Captain REX
Oh...never seen the movie.

finti
no i dont have your stapler

mechmoggy
I hate hangovers, they are the worst.

Other than I hate that I can't find my ideal job. Its really p*****g me off at the moment and trying to go through agencies is a pain. They are THE most stupid bunch of arses its untrue, they know jack about my industry but are used to vet people before sending applications forward. I can't tell you how many heated conversations I've had with agency people who think they know what I can and can't do. Feckin idiots. mad

julibug
my complaint at this moment is the horrendous headache i have. and, no, it's not a hangover. stupid allergies/sinuses. i have to stay doped up on medicine all the time to keep from having sinus headaches. *grumble*

cermiestar
i don't like my new house sad

yerssot
buy a new one wink

LilySatine
I loath allergies!! To be honest, I don't even think I'm allergic to anything. But everytime I take a step outside on a sunny day, my nose pricks and I end up going back into the house with puffy eyes and constant sneezing. I'm usually high on nasal spray! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Celsius
i hate those things.... that do stuff.... you know? THOSE THINGS!!!!
lol.
i dont hate many things exept brustle sprouts. YEEEECHH!!!!
and i hate it when people make jokes about how big i am (big, not fat). like my mum.

Celsius
shes always kidding me around.
do ya think i should step on her?

Scoundrel
I am here to register a complaint. This Bird which I bought just half an hour ago is dead...

Celsius
holy shit!!!!
how did it die?

Slybaghouse
Wow... Scoundrel that sucks, hope you can at least get your money back!

Celsius
if not, then demand a bigger and better bird.

Scoundrel
You guys realll dont follow Monty Python do you...

Corran
dead parrot laughing out loud

Celsius
monty pythn is funny.

Darla
...pushing up the daisies!!

mad CYCLISTS mad

As a driver they scare me, I try to avoid overtaking them, they veer all over the place, they leave it till the last moment to indicate at junctions then try to pull out in front of you, claiming you cut them up or didn't give them enough room.

As a pedestrian, I hate the cyclists who insist on cycling on the pavement, also the ones who, on the road, neglect to stop at red lights. This is particularly annoying at pedestrian crossings, where you should not expect a bicycle to mow you down. miffed

Celsius
yes. i agrre, they are annoying and they make ppl feel nervous.

yerssot
and as a cyclist, do you hate other cyclists?

Slybaghouse
OH laughing gotcha thumb up

Darla
I don't cycle much. Because drivers hate cyclists....

yerssot
not all cyclists, I'm sure wink

Scoundrel
Its a merry go round pedestrians hate cars until they drive and drivers hate pedestrians until they walk but both hate cyclists and tractors...

Darla
Oh yes, tractors.

And cows.

yerssot
moooooooooh! hey! What did I do wrong? sad

Phoenix
if anyones really pissing you off, add them to my slapping list!

Slybaghouse
Can I add my roommate to your slapping list hehe

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.