Oops

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sk8erGymnast23
Some Funny Slip ups on The Fellowship of the ring

Towards the end where borimir is dying and Aragon just chopped off the uri kai's head off. Well Aragon runs towards Bormir if you look you can see a Uri Kia's head fall like he was looking at aragon the whole time.

Another one is the car in the background when they were walking through the field

Another one is almost at the end where frodo is taking the boat across the lake, sam is going into the water and frodo says go back sam. Well keep watching the boat when they swith from sam to the boat then back and forth and eventually you will see that one time frodo isn't in the boat.. ITS SO FUNNY

chica16
also after they pass the big statues of isildur and stuff if you look when they pass it one of them has the opposite hand forward than when they were in front of them

Metroplex
Ok, i did notice that when Aragorn runs to Boromir, the orc's head moves, but, this was discussed i another thread, but there is no such thing as a car in the field. I have the DVD and i never actually saw a car anywhere.

Sk8erGymnast23
Its in the begining almost when they just let and are walking toward farmer maggots field. When it shoots up to a big view there is alot of smoke coming from the right corner. THat smoke is a car in wellington.

Metroplex
I know. But i have never seen a car there. I see the smoke, but never a car.

LilySatine
I've seen the smoke as well. Perhaps it wasn't caused by a car. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Seraph
some mistakes arent on the DVD cause jackson corrected many mistakes for the DVD.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.