When is the trailer coming out 4 HP-ATPOA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

therock316
Does any1 know of a date of somekind??????????????

brookealicious6
well i've heard it's coming out around june, 2004...I'm watching www.harrypotter.com for more information!
I want to see a trailer too! This movie is definetly going to be teh best one so far!

hpluva14
im watchin that site 2 the movie is cumin out june4 2004 but i dunno when the trailer is cumin out

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
the trailer will first appear during the Looney tunes movies coming out i think Nov 14.. nd like they said the movie 6.4.04

starlitegrl
i think they r gonne have the trailer online by this saturday.

SlayerChick1188
Coolness big grin

~LoTr*RoX~
It Comes out this friday! (14) but you have to watch 'looneytoons back in actoin' to see it. eek! smile (the trailor) not the movie but the trailor...

LindsIsTightK
I read in a newspaper article that the trailor was coming out this Friday, so keep your hopes up big grin

IBTonks
hehe! i think i'm gonna av to c the looney toons, just for the harry potter trailer!! lmao! maybe i'll take my nefews!!!

Toms_Chick85
im gonna watch da loony toons movie just ta c da trailer to. lmao. ( i told my friends i would just like c da trailer and then leave lol)

steely balls
The traileris out now go to mugglenet.com to check it out.

Linkalicious
I got it off a Harry Potter site, that movie is gonna be sweet. I kinda wish Sirus looked cooler. And for all you Draco fans, he looks pretty ugly when he lets that thing fly outta his hand... What the hell do you see in him anyways?

DC Sirius Black
here http://harrypotter.warnerbros.com/web/dailyprophet/cos_play.jsp?id=POA_Teaser_trailer&media=quicktime&speed=500

DC Sirius Black
i saved u all from lookin like idiots at loony tunes

[Ms_dEaTh]
everyone already knows so noone's gonna be an idiot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.