Help Needed!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
I need some street mutants for my xmen fanfic - anyone whos interested, just post a name, a mutation and some background for me here!

thanx to all!

G.P
For some mutations, take a look here...
http://forums.killermovies.com/f49/t7185_1.html

Captain REX
I'll transfer their ideas over here, just so lazy people don't have to visit the link. big grin

--X-Ray Vision
--Extreme Flexibility of Joints
--Flying
--Modifying molecular structures to change the weight, shape, etc.
--Power to Stop Time
--Invisibility
--Heat Vision
--Control over Water
--Control over Electricity
--Turn self into Liquid Metal

I have some as well:

--Change the colors of surroundigns
--Power to modify molecular structures to make things explode
--Power to stop other powers for a short time
--Ability to create showers of sparks

G.P
Here are some ideas:

- A kid (well-mannered, polite, from a confortably off family) that discovered he had a useful & helpful mutation (Pick one...). As he's been confronted with understanding (& some kind of sympathy), he began to use this gift to help,... But one or two years after (end of adolescence), a second stage of his mutation appeared. This second step enhanced the power but made it totally out of control (sudden & unwilling manifestations, accidents...); his power became his burden & his curse. He hurt or killed somebody in his family, and fled to NY, in order to not endanger people he loved. Not rejected, but frightened by what he could do, he hid in the underworld, only coming out to do some gigs (he prefers legal 'jobs' ('cause his nature is to be an honest & gentle kid, and he fights for not betraying this ideal), but, provided that he's starving, he sometimes unwillingly do some 'other' tasks).
(if you want more background for this one, just ask... The only pb I have is to translate perfectly what i mean wink )

- Child of a Junkie, the mutation of this other one is an accelerated activities of cells, tissues and body working. This mutation allows him to think, learn and react (enhanced refexes) hugely faster than every other (wo)man. He grows (physically & mentally) five or six times faster than normal human beings. Consequently : Thinks , learns, and reacts six time faster; he hasn't any healing factor, but since his tissues renew quickly, he heals rapidely. On the other hand he grows old to fast : Despite it seems he's 15/16, he's actually 2 and half years old.
He was abandonned when he was 6 months old in a ghetto & grew up in a gang.

Well, these characters aren't pretty joyful... wink (Maybe next time)

yerssot
hey! what happened to my idea of making an infinite amount of liquor?

Phoenix
GP, I'd love some extra bacjground! and if u cant translate perfectly, no worries - just type it in french! i know a bit, and what i dont know, i can translate!

Phoenix
thanx peeples - these are great ideas!! keep 'em coming!

yerssot
if you want, I want to help translating if you don't know certain words smile

G.P
Das ist nett von dir, Yerss ! wink

G.P
Phoe, do you mean that you want the whole bgr of this charac (childhood, psychology, ...) ?
If the answer is yes, I would be glad to write it. By translate I do mean general ideas and concepts', not words wink

Edit : If 'yes', please choose a mutation and a name...it could be useful wink

yerssot
if you want german, I'm not here suddenly stick out tongue

Phoenix
Thank 'oo yerssle!

Phoenix
How bout - Chameleon, a kid that can change his colour and the colour of something he touches. It goes outta control and he changes erratically, someone gets scared and tries to hurt him but his sister (or someone) helps him get away, but they get seriously hurt

does that help?

G.P
It could... but the problem is that IMHO this power should, now that it is out of control, endanger everyone around him...

Phoenix
its still a cool mutation tho... i'll think... but it may take a while, I've gone blonde with the sunshine...

G.P

At least you've found another character...(street kids)

Phoenix
can vibrate objects? used it just to move em outta way, now outta control, everything vibrates when emotional, things shatter and hurt peeps?

G.P
Good idea...(S)He would have vibrate someone and hurt (killed ?) him...That sounds good to me smile

Phoenix
Okies!

Captain REX
Vibrating things...kind of like a sonic thing.

G.P
Yes, good question : vibrations caused :
-by "a sonic thing"
-by a telekinetic power (like Jean Grey)
?

Captain REX
To be sonic or to be psychic, that is the question.

G.P
erm Rex big grin

I tend to prefer psychic vibrations...

Captain REX
So does everyone else...

Phoenix
i dont mind - sonic would be cool though, cos loads of my mutants hav psychic

Captain REX
Exactly.

G.P
Well, technically it is not impossible to mix the two ideas. (after all every sound is an air vibration, which can be triggered by pyschic waves, or kinda you know...*falls on the floor*)

Captain REX
So? big grin

G.P
Was carried away by my explainations wink

Captain REX
Where did they carry you?

G.P
... : erm

Phoenix
to happy land!

Captain REX
Hurray! big grin

masterofmatrix
at 12 years old a child named herman schultz(better suited to be called max dillion because of his ununderstanding name) went to a party uninvited but was mocked and embarresed so he ran into the boys toilets at while screaming with rage he accedently shot some electricity through the roof from his arms he learned to control it after 5 minutes then he went back in and killed everybody in the club . 5 weeks later herman/max was 13 and the 2nd part of his mutation began the ability to create thunder so powerful it can kill anyone even with super strength and he could control thunder storms . he went berserk and went to magneto for help. he finaly got to grip and controled his powers but on max's 15th birthday he killed magneto and took a sample of his DNA and injected it into his self then he had all of magnetos abilitys plus his own and later became the most powerful mutant on earth known as: The Destroyer

what do you think?

Captain REX
That's morbid...

Vim
I had a group of people that controlled different colored fire. Yellow - could form fire into melee weapons, nothing else. Orange - could create baseball sized fireballs, nothing else. Red - could create flames, no more than a foot high, nothing else. Blue - next to most powerful, could manipulate the blue fire into huge burning columns. White - most powerful, create columns of white hot fire, and direct them, also make force fields. And I made a Black one, but it was weird, since there's really no such thing, all the other colors are the colors of fire. Black could morph into a Black dragon, then was able to spout black fire, which burned nearly everything, except humans or mutants with truly pure good hearts. ... I didn't really have any cool names for them ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.