Terminator 3 and 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dslo
I got the greatest opportunity last night to a special screeing of Terminator 3, nonstop action throughout the whole movie, there is never a dull moment. 5 stars.
Also I just recently read in a muscle and fitness magazine with arnold in it and he quoted that there will be a termintor 4 and that he has already signed on to the film, rumors have been said that Vin Diesal will play one of the bad Terminators, pretty cool. Terminator 4 should hit theatres in late 2004 or mid 2005.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Metroplex
Ah god Vin Diesel??? Well lets just hope that he doesnt do a lot of expressions as a robot.

chica16
what exactly happens in T3... i mean with the machines how did they get "created"

CoCooN
I read some interview with Arnie and he said he will play in T4...I think they should think about to call James Cameron back!...that would be important for the T4 or else we could just watch a stupid story!

dulobast25
yeah cameron should be on board as a consultant

skule
dude where is this info from can u give us the link please????? damn arnie and vin diesel as terminators, dude that would be cool man, i actually thought of vin diesel in the terminator series but didnt really realise that they might consider him and it could happen etc! I think he could play a terminator quite well in his mono sylabic type voice, remeber arnie in t1 heavy accent too, didnt speak to much etc, vin can do the same too.

Leobrn12
But really there wont be a point to have vin in the movie, cuz it should take place during the war, and they wont have skins during the war.

KidRock
y wont they have skins

CoCooN
I hope if they will have a skin, i hope they wont have a skin of some chick like Kristanna.

skule
eh no i dont want to see women skins on a t101, she would look the size of a unattractive woman!! However yes good point there will not be any skins for most of the t101 series cept for the few that infiltrate the resistance etc i guess, so its possible to see arnie and vin, heh that would be cool though.

dulobast25
Yes, the t-800 (likely a 102, whaich is a 101 with diffrent skin, i think) infiltrated kyle reese's headquarters when sarah' picture was destroyed.. he was wearing a skin and that obviously during the war, so unlike the dumb comments regaridng arnolds actind, i thunk skule has a good point that the ones who succeeded in infiltrating and were fired upon or were victims of a blast, explosion (indirectly) or either produced skipping the skin press in factory will be seen. The only time the infiltrators need to infiltrate is when they have skin. i'm not sure if i'd want to see krisitna's skin on a 101, but under certain cirumstances, if it was proprtionately larger or scaled up, that could be a lot of fun in the bed, step aside brigette neison and chyna, i'm eatin good tonight.

skule
hahahaahh bridgette nelson and cyna hahaa that was funny

dulobast25
for real, miniutrize me on tx's body and i'm i n heaven

skule
just make me a full working copy of the TX reprogrammed to follow my orders alone, all my prayers are answered. smile

masterofmatrix
make me a full working copy of the T1000 and TX reprogrammed to follow my orders. T1000 to do my dirty work and TX to hump with.

dulobast25
give me alyssa milanno, kristianna loken ,a carne asada burrito and a foster's lager and i'm good to go....
either than or a katherine zeta jones , salma hayek, a pizza and a becks beer..
either way somebody's scrotum's gonna be spent

skule
enjoy dreamin boys u know it aint gonna happen, dulobast, however u can get the pizza and fosters so be thankful!!

dulobast25
I can still dream can't I? hey i was in hollywood last weekend and saw the building where tx arrived on rodeo drive.. if i knock on enough doors......

alic88
what would u do if the t-x followed ur commands?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

dulobast25
well, i'd have her steal an airwolf helecopter, kidnapp salma hayek, catherine zeta jones, j-lo,alyssa millano and the girl from pirates and bring them to my house for knocking reboots!

alic88
good 1. i'll just ask her 2 do it with me! lol just kiddin. i dont think a machine can do that

dulobast25
someone sait that the terminator machines don't have genitals, i think they do and maybe the tx has a liquid metal ..you know and maybe it can be loose or tight...lol!

alic88
they do have reproductive organs. in t3 when arnie arrives naked and then goes 2 a bar and all the ladies are seeing his body and are cheerin, if arnie didn't then they would b shocked! lol

dulobast25
I agree, but regardless of t3, (since i'm detail oriented) in t2 when he enterd the bar, one of the waitresses looked at his schlong ans was like..hmmmm and in either 1 or 2 when the punks at the observatory, when the laughed, they would have mentioned the lack of a schlong.. besides, the thing must look human before it accqures clothes and it wass made in exacting detail to a human

skule
the terminators have genitals of course, they have to pass of for humans and we have seen the scenes the women looking at arnie's wee wee.
i wanan see the tx's boobies, and kitty, is that so wrong lol.

Bicnarok

masterofmatrix
i would get her to go to the bank and rob it and ill be rich...........er and ill get her to stay guard just incase any police come

dulobast25
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3620098067

alic88
lol. i would just tell her 2 strip

Evil-X
I would let her taste my DNA if you know what I mean yes

alic88
v r fantasizing 2 much here

ragesRemorse
When i walked out of T-3 it was one of those moments when you walk out of a movie and you say to yourself "well im not getting those two hours back" having an in operable tumor on the base of your spine is more exciting and original than this peice of crap, even cameron diddnt want anything to do with it, when he was asked to direct it he said only if he had script rights but when turned down and given the script he refused and said i quote "after reading the script for T-3 i regret co-oping my franchise rights" so for all you fans hopin for a cameron return in T-4 be dissapointed my ass shits out more creativity than was given in T-3 it felt like i was watching a bad remake of T-2

alic88
that is your opinion. but most people think differently. i believe terminator3 is one of the best movies of the summer. not better than t2.

JRatT12
best kidnapping ever..

alic88
best kidnapping ever?

ragesRemorse
what the hell are you on about....kidnappings ? whats that have to do with the terminator series?

dulobast25
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10845&item=3621349592

steveeeo
If there's really a T4, please make sure you can back up sources. To many damn rumors. Another thing, I hope Arnie can stay in shape, he now 56. MAKE UP!!!!!!! I have to admit that his body looked as good as ever in T3, A little trimmer. I think people expect Arnold to look as he did in T1 in terms of size. Actually, I think it looks more realistic having him more trim.

moviebuff
i dont think he would have a major role in T4 but i think that he may have a major role in T5(which most probably is going to b the last)coz by the time T4 is going to be released arnie would b on the verge of completing his political job. then he may have a major role in T5 but what do u think after 4 years frm 2day would arnie b able 2 maintain the same young looks and strong physique?

moviebuff
another thing is that i heard it in news that arnie is losing in the pre-survey votes but not in the actual votes . whats the difference?

skule
they hvent voted yet, so by a census i guess arnie isnt doing so well because he hasnt really presented any solid info on the changes he wants to do if he is elected, perhaps one of us posters in kolifornia can give us a better pic!

alic88
i hoppe he doesn't win

dulobast25
i hope he does and i'm in san diego, davis sucks and conservatives in a certain way, suck too i wish arnie luck i wish him well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.