The Person That Dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Well to tell you the truth a very important person dies. If you have not read the book don't continue reading. The person that dies is sirius CAN
U BELIEVE IT! He was one of my favorite characters. It was such a sad story for those who have read don't you think they could've went in the past like in the 3rd one where Hermione had to go to the past so she could do the lessons she had because she had a lot. But Ohh Myy God I can't believe sirius died in the 5th book J.K. Jowling better not kill any one important in the 6th book but I wish sirius could come back in the 6th book some how. sad But I cant believe how James Potter and Sirius treated Snape just for Sirius being bored. I felt really sorry for Snape but I still like Sirius. The new director for the 3rd movie is bad he doesn't know how to chose people for Lupin and Dumbledore. rolling on floor laughing

yerssot
howdy, please keep spoilers out or use the appropriate tags

Kes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.