The Person That Dies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Well to tell you the truth a very important person dies. If you have not read the book don't continue reading. The person that dies is sirius CAN
U BELIEVE IT! He was one of my favorite characters. It was such a sad story for those who have read don't you think they could've went in the past like in the 3rd one where Hermione had to go to the past so she could do the lessons she had because she had a lot. But Ohh Myy God I can't believe sirius died in the 5th book J.K. Jowling better not kill any one important in the 6th book but I wish sirius could come back in the 6th book some how. sad But I cant believe how James Potter and Sirius treated Snape just for Sirius being bored. I felt really sorry for Snape but I still like Sirius. The new director for the 3rd movie is bad he doesn't know how to chose people for Lupin and Dumbledore. rolling on floor laughing

hpluva14
excuse me but none of those r rite cuz u noe i read the book

Ohh yah Im the one that started this me 4444 and those things and they are true (hpluva14 a member who says I am lying and any of those how read this write that Sirius died if you read the book beacuse if that he/she read the book they wouldn't say I am a liar maybe he/she read half of it

hpluva14
umm..
ok
sry i dint read that post u put up b4
ait

its ok but I cant believe who died! But people, vote

hpluva14
neither can i
i guess il vote
even though i noe who did
i read loads of sites that said snape wuld die but obviously

ok

hpluva14
lol
he piked an ok person for moony and no1 can replace richard harris fo rdumbledore but sum1 had to but Michael Gambon looks like he culd play dumbledore

I already miss you know who died I really do I got a tear in my eye when I found out

hpluva14
r u a boy or a grl
and i almost cried but managed not 2 i did cry when i read harrys reaction

Im a girl what about u

hpluva14
i mean it was just sad cuz he kept sayn like hes gunna cum bak and he really wuznt

r u a girl and i wanna see who you think shouldve died instead of you know u forgot to vote

dsny0o0ochickx0
I think that unbrigde diffantly should have died ! not **** ! Im so upset!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.