Your Second Choice

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
If you were to quit you job and take up a totally new trade what would it be? For the younger guys, what other interests do you have, besides the one's you're studying?

If I could get in shape I would be a firefighter.

queeq
Hitman. laughing out loud

queeq abides

theEviljedi
I want to be a Senator.

finti
A priest laughing out loud

queeq
laughing out loud

And I though this was going to be a serious thread. laughing out loud

queeq abides

UnknownBountyHunter
Bill Gates.

Dim
Oh yeah...real serious...Only me and EJ have answered seriously...I really really hope you're serious about the hitman part.*scared*

theEviljedi
I also want to follow the footsteps of Napoleon.laughing out loud

Gundark
I would like to be a chef or have my own catering business.

Darth Gehenna
I would like to be a filmmaker.

Dim
Yeah...I'd like to be a filmmaker too..but I picked a firefighter because it' sooooooooo different from what I do now.

Gundark
If UBH is gonna be Bill Gates, then I want to be his wife. laughing out loud Then I could be a professional shopper. stick out tongue

Dim
Yeah, but Bill Gates is already married..and so is UBH laughing out loud

Gundark
Out of luck again. (Gundark goes to corner and sulks) sad

Dim
Just stick with George, dear..he's available laughing out loud

Gundark
Okay. (Gundark goes back to practicing writing Lisa Lucas on her stationary) Hehehe. laughing out loud

Dim
*shakes her head* Oh my laughing out loud

Gundark
Okay, you shamed me. I'll stick to chefing it. laughing out loud

Dim
Yeah..it's better to not rely on some man anyway laughing out loud laughing out loud

Gundark
Dim speaks truth. (Sigh) I wanna be Dim when I grow up. Now where did I hear that before ??? laughing out loud

Darth Daft
There's about a million things I'd like to be. I'd like to be a novelist, but I suppose that could be more of a hobbie thing. I too would like to make films, but I can never come up with anything original. I've thought about joining the army or maybe even the police, as I like the idea of serving and protecting people in such a way. I want to explore the world kind of like Indiana Jones (don't laugh at me, k?) but that too would be more of a hobbie than a job I guess.
There's many other things I could mention, but the ones above are the ones I've thought about the most.

theEviljedi
Can I be your husband, Dim? laughing out loud

finti
I would want to be a multi millionaire, then I could go back to school an study something I could argue with the teachers about. Religion, history, economics.
Seriously I really would consider journalism if I could do it all again.
I work in a betting store, football, horses, state lottery etc

Gundark
I've had a poem published, and have a couple stories lying around unfinished...my journalism teacher told me a could have a future in that field (now we're talking 10th grade which was...22 years ago...yeesh). Anyway, I like to write but I have to be in the mood to sit down and do it, and its like, I'll write intensly 3 or 4 days in a row then do nothing with it for 6 or 8 months. Not a very good system if you want to publish something for money. sad

Jedimaster3838
I am going to be a writer. Thats all I really wanted to be. When I was a kid I wanted to be a baseball player, but I quit playing once I got to college this year. I wouldn't mind being an actor, that could be fun.

UnknownBountyHunter
Where have you been JediMaster? I haven't seen you post in a long while.

Dim
*whispers*
UBH, Sir, ...You're off topic..smile

EJ...you don't want to be my husband...trust me smile

theEviljedi
I believe I would.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jedi Mercenary
I want to be a great jazz musician. Like Miles Davis

queeq
Naughty UBH. laughing out loud

I'll stick with the hitman-thing anyway... evil face

queeq abides

Darth Daft
Yeah, an assassin would be cool. Or a Bounty Hunter! UBH, tell me how I can get a job! laughing out loud

queeq
Send him an application letter. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
I think I'd like to be a R&B singer, but only if I could get Kandi to write my songs.

Jedimaster3838
UBH, I was at home. I always post from my computer at college and the past couple weeks I was at my real house and the computer their crashed I couldn't get on the internet.

Dim
We're just glad to see you're back, JM smile

Gundark
DD, you're gonna need three references with that application....FROM US !! Hehehe. smile

I also wanted to be a veterinarian at one point because I love animals so much, but I would have to deal with animal abuse too and I knew I couldn't hack it. sad

queeq
You'd even have to cut one open to have a look inside. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
No way, man. sad

theEviljedi
"If I could get in shape I would be a firefighter."

If your not in shape then I'm 900lbs.roll eyes (sarcastic)

finti
More like Jabba then?

Dim
I'm in horrible shape..(just trust me on this EJ)laughing out loud

But I'm working on it..

Ratcat
Tis true, she keeps dumping me to go to the Gym. sad

Gundark
We finally got a home gym cause there were too many excuses for not driving to the gym. laughing out loud

You hanging out with Michael Stefano, Dimmy ? wink

queeq
EJ's hormones seem in excellent shape to me.

queeq abides

theEviljedi
You look pretty thin to me, Dim.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Dim looks thin to fat people.

theEviljedi
Are you caliing me fat, RC?

Jedimaster3838
Its been my experience that pretty girls, like Dim, smile always think they are out of shape. I don't know any guys that complain about being out of shape, I mean, I used to be in better shape when I played baseball and basketball, but oh well, that whole caring thing must be a woman thing.

theEviljedi
I'm out of shape. At least I still lift.smile

Dim
Who's Michael Stephano? laughing out loud

Yes, it is a girl thing to an extent..but I DO need to lose some weight. Actually I've gained weight since I've started working out I really hope it's just muscle and I'm going to start losing soon...real soon. It's traumatizing! *sob*

Gundark
Dimmy, I think we both know who Michael Stefano is. laughing out loud laughing out loud

I think you look great anyway...(and I don't mean that in a lesbian sort of way...not that there's anything wrong with that..laughing out loud )

queeq
The big question is though: is that Dim's real body or just a stand-in? I know it's her face, but that body was not on the same pic. The same goes for Gundy, who does (if I may be so bold) look like a hot tamale.

queeq abides

Gundark
queeq, I though you wanted enchiladas...now its tamales...good thing I bought enough jalapenos...give a sith an inch, they take a mile..yeesh. laughing out loud laughing out loud BTW, thanks for the compliment, master. laughing out loud

Dim
laughing out loud You're quite a dish Gunny laughing out loud .

queeq
That sounds like it's dinner time. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
So EJ, I knew you'd think that which is why I said it. Actually, if I was to point the finger at anyone for beinga porker then it would point staright back at me. Just call me RC the Hutt!!!

Gundark
Dimmy is a computer genius laughing out loud

Ratcat
And I'm gonna win the next New york marathon...

Dim
Me? a computer genius...that's funny! laughing out loud laughing out loud

theEviljedi
Well, then a computer GRAPHICS genius.smile

Gundark
THAT'S what I meant. Thanks, EJ. laughing out loud

finti
The layout is very cool, reminds me off the film Lucas made before SW: American Graffiti.
Milkshakes anyone!!!

Dim
That's what I was trying for...thanks finti smile

Ratcat
She shoots, she scores!

Gundark
I guess we'll have to ask 3PO for the odds on all of us meeting at a place like that some day. Hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
Never tell me those odds. I'll have nightmares. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Ya big wuss.......laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
Sorry, meeting you, RC, seems a little scary. With your sore butt and all. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.