Harry Potter 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

What do you think is gonna happen write people ok

Well wierd things will happen

hpluva14
no 1 can have a clue and by the way i voted sirius but its a tie between moony and padfoot

Ok but I love dobby too he is sooo cute

charmaine
i think there will be a war in book 6 voldermort will step up again and start cursing and killing people also the captured death eaters will be broken out of azkaban

maybe

thelotrlovr15
no shyt... ( sarcasm )

thelotrlovr15
i was talking to you charmaine

ladyblueyes
i voted sirius but... i also like Lupin a lot and Mad Eye A lot too!

gizmo
i really like lupin (as a matter of fact i like him more than sirius and i'm a little glad he died), i hope he doesn't die so he can take care of harry after school... i like the twinsalso, i think they would have a bigger participation with they jokes shop.

G-money
gizmo how can you not like Sirus?he was a good one

Psylocke
I voted for Sirius because he is a great character. Always caring for Harry...

crazy_c
My fave character is Luna but she isnt there so i said Dumbledore.

IBTonks
i said snape! his character is great! also Tonks....obviously!!

Firefly Clover
What I think could happen (hehe) is in another thread saying if I were to write the last book, it'd be like whatever I wrote next. Look at it if you like. I voted Sirius.

StrgzrCndyPixie
Why isnt hermione on the list? or ron for tht matter? cum on people how can you forget 2 members of the famous trio????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Ellybis
I like Hermione best, but she isn't on the list mad

must_kill_Santa
the same thing that happens in all the other books it is very repetative

leah11
i chose sirius but i like dumbledore and mad-eye moody as well.

Ezkamo
well i voted for sirius....but i reakon that every was pretty good. like they r all fukin fantastic in there own ways!

lilsirius
my favorite is sirius. obviosly rolling on floor laughing my favorite part of the order of the pheonix is when dumbledore comes in at the end.

what i think is going to happen in the 6th book

ron & harry will fight over hermoine

title will be harry potter and the torch of green flame

harrys eyes will play a major part GREEN FLAME

voldemort gets all of his army tolls,giants, deatheaters., ect

lilsirius
d

iluvharrypotter
You didn't have Fred or George so I voted for Sirius

tom_lover17
your all stupid

Preyo
It's hard to pick, plus I like some characters differently in the movies compared to the books, but my favorites are The twins, Bill, Sirius, Lupin, and Moody.

Ayesha
well i voted for harry cuz not many of u had.........& he might get down smile

LarissaCK
I just voted Harry, but i also think that Ron and Hermione should've been on the list. i mean, they're pretty darn important being Harry's best friends and all.

N.Tonks
I voted for...uhhh....Tonks (duh)

morfirithwen209
I voted for sirius cuz he's cool big grin

belldandy
HEY!! HELLO!!!
im not sure if it is true but i saw somewhere in the internet that the 6th book will be called "HARRY POTTER AND THE GREEN FLAME TORCH"

im not sure, but is a clue i think

belldandy
i also have a supposed title for the 7th... but i rather wait to say it... nothing is sure

Arwenishott
i voted dumbledore................he reminds me of gandalf and considering lotr is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better.....i had to incorporate it into the thread

blackwitchk
Harry and Hermione will go together at the end just like harry's parents. Don't u think?

REAL BIG FREAK
I wish the story wasn't so juvenile. Harry, Ron and Hermione are really teenagers now. Ya know?
I don't know about y'all but I was way past my first kiss by the time I was fifteen.
I hope Harry gets laid in the next book. But thats just me... don't take it seriously.
AINT I A FREAK? evil face

Danistar
I voted for Snape

blackwitchk
I think the Harry Potter series come out too slow.
I know J.K. need time to write a good book,but I been started to read harry potter when I was eleven.If therefore only one book every three years,by the time it reach the sixth book,I will be even older then Harry.It makes me feel old.

By the way,I do not feel comfortable with the idea that Harry gave away his first kiss to Cho Chang.Not that I hate her,but I still think if the girl will be Hermione,it will be more acceptable. And Ron match Hermione.................I think that's very unacceptable,I don't know about the other,but it just doesn't look right to me.

Why don't y'all giving a vote about "who match who" just in case IF J.K.Rowling decide to do something about it?

I just want more opinion,don't take this too serious.^_^

qwerty1
I'm with Pixie, where is Ron and Hermione? They are my favorite characters!

Schizo_n_me
What I want to know is where is Hagrid!! I guess I voted but I don't remember who for anymore.

jennyanderson
Well what could happen is Sirius is definitely coming back, Harry will hook up with Ginny, Ron with Hermione. Voldy, Wormy, all the Malfoy's, etc. will be killed; and many more.

Oh, and I voted for Sirius, he is such a great character, he is really one of a kind you know, always caring for Harry, very loyal and trustworthy, stubborn, funny and his tall, dark and handsome looks makes him all the more irrisistable (the image I have of him is actually a cross between Viggo Mortensen and Jean Claude Van Damne-huh, beat that!).

wtf_crazigrl
bunny What the f**k? bunny
OMG! I can't believe Lupin is not more widely liked... HE IS SO AWSOME!!!!

shaber
Lupin being a werewolf "doesn't exactly make him a popular dinner guest with most of the Wizarding community."

wtf_crazigrl
bunny What the f**k? bunny
Well I still think he's the best... and yea... so there! But, on the other foot, a thing I found unrealistic is that Harry has had no girlfriends. I'm 14 and have had 3. I mean seriously, how can he be turning 16 in the next book and has only had, like, 1 kiss.

trendy_kay
i'll say hermione...she's always been level-minded...she's the brain of her two friends..but i think they compliment each other...i really dont like the attitude of harry in book 5..he was always shouting...

Antaraka
Well, Harry is still probably the best. You would be crabby to, if you weren't allowed to do anything of the great things you want to do, your life is in constant threat. That would be crap to live like that. But I guess having magical powers wouldn't be that bad.... Anyway, i'm awaiting the 6th, I think it shall be cool...kinda dreading the 7th...cuz its the last one.!

----------------------------------
All things come to an end.

belldandy
i just wanna say what i know that might happen in the next book...
i think Ron its gonna have a samll crash on Lavender Brown... but at the end he will stay with Hermione... so i heard
and that Voldemorts marc would appear over the weasleys house...
what do u think??

Antaraka
Hmm...could happen, but I don't think it will. I think though that Fred and George will play a bit bigger of part. Like make something for Harry or Ron that helps them out? (minor detail, but fun to think about)

snapeisbyfarthe
What about Viktor Krum and Rita Skeeter? The fourth book is the best.

Ginny and Neville are probably paired. I also think that Neville is the chosen one.

Dumbledore will die at the end of Book 6 or the beginning of 7.

An interesting thing about Tonks. The first word out of her mouth is 'Wotcher.' And what did we learn? So long as Harry's home, he's safe, Voldemort can't get to him. But who does Harry take up into his bedroom? Tonks. 'Watch her, Harry.' As if by being "invited in" she's broken the spell. I think Tonks is a spy for the enemy. That's not good. So that means Harry will be attacked at the Dursleys and what Dumbledore once thought was fullproof will be broken. What I'm wondering is do any of the Dursleys die. Personally I'm hoping not. I think they're redeemed at the very end.

Harry becomes the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher after he graduates. Dumbledore having died, Snape becomes Head Master. Arthur Weasley is WAYYYY more powerful than J.K. lets on about. It seems poetic he become Minister for Magic after working in the basement for so long.

O, and sry, but Sirius is gone. An interview with the author quoted her as saying she cried after having written the death scene. Now, really, if a writer were writing a pretend death and had plans for a big fancy comeback, does it make sense for them to moan on and cry or would they really be chuckling? If she cried, Sirius ain't returning.

VanHRH
Heres what i want to happen....
Ron will hook up with luna......because he'll realize as much as he likes Hermy....if theyare to end up together and the relationship doesnt workout......it might ruined the big trio...however with luna..theres so much more possiblity. Hermy will finally admit to everyone shes going out with Victor.....but over the summer she'll have realize that shes starting to have feelings for harry.and these feelings will only get confirmed when she sees him.....after the holidays when they all will met up at the burrow. Also Since shes 16, she'll sort have changes.not completly she'll still be hermy,but....more girlish with more womanly feelings. She'll be totally confuse about for her feelings for harry..but wont say anything to anybody about except for Ginny and maybe Tonks of course.
Harry..still in the dumps about sirius death and his gulity feelings for nearly leading all his friends to their death will want nothing more than to push everyone away.only it wont wont work because he'll realize he needs them just as much they need him. Since ron will be with luna..he and Hermy will end up spending most of their time together....leading to feelings for Hermy he never new he could have..but then feelings for cho interfere and he gets confuse..but realizes he wants hermy...but cant do anything about becassue shes with Krum. However by the end of the book he tells her how he feels and she reveales her feelings and they end up together.
Ginny will probably still be with Dean....(which will effect ron and deans friendship)
Mean while Harryand Draco will just keep hating each other.......and Voldy will be more vengful then EVER....i also think Secrets about the 'veil' will come out and it will be revealed that......theres a way of comming out of the veil after going in....harry will somehow end up going through the veil thinking he can some how get sirius (and if possible his parents)....i mean so much can happen in book6....the options are unlimited. Oh yeah Harrya nd Dumblodores relationship becames more than Headmaster and pupil that it already has.
well those are a few things i want to happen.....how know what might Happen.

Trickster
I think Neville isn't the 'chosen one' since we are told by Dumbledore he's not. Whe Voldy attacked the Potters, he made Harry the chosen one. Arthur is probably a lot more powerful than is let on though. a lot more duels in book 6, between Harry and Draco and other Death Eaters' sons.

Harry is too immature about girls etc.

DBZFan
Something has to happen...

p.s I voted Sirius.

pip-foot
I think Lupin is by far the best! He rocks, he always seemed nicer than sirius, but I was sad when he died though. It was depressing. Can't wait till book six comes out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.