Who do u think is cute

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

I LOVE OLiver wood he is cooll

ALSO SIRIUS LOOKS COOL WITH THAT LONG HAIR

hpluva14
SIRIUS ROKS without a doubt

Nefertite
I think Oliver Wood is the cutest of all love
I vote for him eek!

brookealicious6
WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO! Go oliver wood smile I think Draco got better in the second movie...But Oliver is still better!

Malfoy's chick
Guess wat, hate to say this but there is a big rumor going around that Oliver will not be in the third movie

danradclifeluva
i heard that too also i dont think chos gunna be on it cuz they had new characters and she wuznt one of them

ohh really

danradclifeluva
ya but im not sure it culdve been not all of them even though they had sircadogan listed and his carater

LilMimister006
Oliver is cute, and i've also pictured Sirius in the books to be a hot character! (lets hope it stays that way for the movie wink )

Though one of my friends do scare me....she has the hotts for Snape. wacko

Smllfry247
Oliver wood

luna050
Oliver Wood is sooooooooooooo HOT!!!

dansdaman
dumbledores sexy man!...lol

Susan-Storm
I love polls . I needed to Post my answer, i don't like any so i just put Ron

danagrint
*cough* DID YOU SAY DUMBLEDORE IS *cough* sexy?

dansdaman
lol....yes, ok it was definetly a joke dana...lol....well, at least i hope it was wink

dansdaman
and i just realized that my saying makes me appear like a dude, so im gonna change that right now....lol

Raven Guardia
I vote Dumbledore shifty he is one hot papa...j/k I just vote dumbledor to be funny. But for real hottness, I picked Harry, Draco,Oliver,Cedric.

dansdaman
me too raven guardia!....wanna be friends?

Raven Guardia
Originally posted by dansdaman
me too raven guardia!....wanna be friends?

sure! eek!

dansdaman
lol....hey your only a year older than me, do you go to college/ university then?

dansdaman
maybe this isnt messege board material...hmm Happy Dance

Raven Guardia
lol....hey your only a year older than me, do you go to college/ university then?

Not yet, I wanted to go to a local college but they didnt except me (I applied to late). But I was think about taking an online course.

dansdaman
thats sucks though...well, an online course seems pretty cool...id like to do that....but ya...back to cute ^^ people...lol.....let see, we have harry, draco......what about ron?

Raven Guardia
thats sucks though...well, an online course seems pretty cool...id like to do that....but ya...back to cute ^^ people...lol.....let see, we have harry, draco......what about ron?

Ron is pretty cute...but in a dorky kinda way (no pun/dis intended)...Victor Krum actually didnt look to bad on the HP movie trailors.

dansdaman
lol...i didnt think he was hot personally...maybe once i see the movie ill change my mind

Raven Guardia
lol...i didnt think he was hot personally...maybe once i see the movie ill change my mind

yeah sometimes after seeing the movie, some of the Characters are hotter then what they are in the books or previews.

danagrint
I hope it was a joke

danagrint
lol, No one has voted for Neville, yet

dansdaman
aw....poor neville dance hysterical

danagrint
zorro

dansdaman
lol dana...what the?

Harry_Iz_MINE!
Harry and Cedric, I LUV you guys!!!!

lol love

Wonderwomenbabe
go draco, he is hot, no offence meant to anyone else but he has the right attitude as well

tigress
Draco ish very hot as is Harry and the twins and ron is adorable lol

dansdaman
dracos a sexy sexy boy!....lol....but i think harrys better....i cant believe oliver wood is beating harry!!!!...i mean i think hes hot too and everything, but haarys the sexy wild beast man, i mean come on

DanRfan
voted smile

Lord Nauj
Cedric droolio

shanie623
Cedric Diggory! He is HOOOT! And Robert Pattinson, the guy who plays Diggory in the movies is SIZZLING HOT!

(By the way, I'm baaaaaaaaaaack! After like, mooooooonths! Wow. I can't believe I haven't been here for months... or possibly a year... whoooooooooa)

dansdaman
well hi there shanie

shaber
None of them.

shanie623
heellooo! lol.. VERY off-topic indeed.

by the way, Cedric's new picture can be found at emma-watson.net!

he's just TOO hot!!!!!!

well hi there shanie

rosequ
why wood?

danagrint
hey finally someone voted for Neville

Emma Hermine
yeah who voted for neville? I voted for Oliver he is so totally hot! Well Draco was cute in the 3rd film too...but not as cute as Oliver yes

gshkris7272
i voted gpr Nevillesmile jokes i voted for harry!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.