Spiderman vs. Aragorn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
aragorn could take spidey

Metroplex
Nah he cant. Aragorn is jsut a normal person. Spidey has spider sense that warns him of any danger. Spidey's fighting skills are of course enhanced therefore he is stronger, and faster than Aragorn.

Dark_Queen
Go Aragorn !!! he'd win for sure

Darth Vicious
OH please, Spidey wins no contest! Not only is his super strenght, Spidey Sense be a factor but also his reflexes as much as i like Aragorn he wont last 5 minutes!

chica16
i dont know... what if spiderman came to middle earth... he'd be lost...

KidRock
Like it or not SpiderMan would be able to just doge all of Aragorns Swings and Spidy is just stronger quicker and can fight better.

IF spidey went to middle earth he would rule there. LOOK AT ALL THE TREES! He would be able to get from one place to another in seconds lol

Rin
I'd say Aragorn... But that's just favoritism.

Augeybana
I like aragorn he rocks but against spidey that's impossible in a coimc.

chica16
i dont know... Aragorn could get the Ents on his side and they'd just shake spiderman off and aragorn would just beat him

damnation2
i got money on spidey

BOPRecruit 16
aragorn may know more about life than peter, but no way would he be able to beat spider-man. unless he has been living in the modern world longer than we know, and has acquired cool gadgets and so forth, then it may be possible. imagining what that'll look like and a fic, sick!

MaverickIce
Spiderman.. I can just picture it now. " What kind of beast shoots webs out of his very hands! " Spiderman would wrap him up in webs, a couple punches, then the fights over.

chica16
i bet gandalf could take the green goblin

MaverickIce
Yeah, pretty much. And the Green Goblin pisses me off cause he is overused

KidRock
Then it would be Aragorn/Ents V.S Spider-Man.

VampireGren
ok i like them both.....but Aragorn would totaly die....spidey kicks soooo much ass....

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
go bannana go

cgtuna21
Everybody has good ideas about who will be the spiderman 2 villains but i say that doc ock and lizard will be the villains for spidey 2. If you wanna find out go 2 killer movies.com and go 2 spiderman 2 on the left hand side. For spiderman 3 i think the villains will be venom and carnage but thats my opinion. Carnage was always my favorite villain so i hope he'll be in it and kick some ass.
Anybody agree???

DemonicGambit
I say that Spidey would kick elf butt! I he did take down SuperBoy, some one with telekinetic powers. Plus he's all scientist dude, so yeah Spidey all the way

cgtuna21
I would want aragorn to win cause hes always been the best. But against spiderman, spiderman would win because hes got superpower strenghts and stuff.

chica16
what about legolas... he could probably shoot spidey down with his arrows

BOPRecruit 16
cgtuna21: the information about spider-man movies is more accurate and up to date on SuperHero Hype! site.

chica16: not exactly. i think spidey will be fast and strong enough to deflect and grab those before he got hurt.

how about: aragorn vs. shocker or scorpion or vulture....

Tracker
As much I have love Tolkiens works no hero of villain depicted would have a snowballs chance in hell with Spidey.

They would all get owned by the web head.

Zephonim
Spidey would ***** slap Aragorn in 2 seconds. No contest, game over, go home.

KidRock
yeah aragorn wouldnt stand a chance like it or not

Zephonim
Boo Ya.
beer

Spiderman can kick any character in LOTR's ass! In any movie at that

p.s. except for Superman

ragesRemorse
theres not many heros spidey could beat, but aragon is one that would not be any challenge to spiderman, spidey wouldnt even have to do anything, hed just pick up a giant bulder and chuck it on top of aragon crushing him

Meli
Aragorn vs The nieghborhood Spider-man? You've gotta be kidding me right? Spidey would win hands down. Aragron has a sword. If you say he can beat Spider-man with a sword, why don't we just put Will Turner against Spider-man...Accually, I think they'd get along quite well...Well still, it's no contest.

Zephonim
What the hell do you mean "theres not many heros spidey could beat"? There aren't many heros Spider-Man can't beat. A few, Superman, The Hulk, and that's... about... it. Spidey is dominate, no one is faster, no one is more agile. He would wipe the floor with plenty of heros no problem. Spidey rules! (And just to restate, Aragon wouldn't stand a damn chance. Two seconds and it's over.)

BOPRecruit 16
i should write a fic with aragorn and spidey one of these days...

Belladonna 16
I have to disagree with most of you. I think Aragorn would win, sure Spidey is super human and what not but Aragorn is so much more experienced he's definitely the better fighter. Plus Aragorn has brought down and army of Orcs and Urak Hai. Spidey fights what?!? Doc Oc and a Lizard?!?!?! and he always gets his ass kicked before eventually winning..puuuuhhlease Aragorn would win. yes

jennyanderson
If you ask me, I'd say Aragorn would win the battle, he is just so cool and doesn't wear any tights but swishing cloaks which would look really cool, specially if he is standing on top of a tall tower or building.

~fuoco~
ARAGORN WOULD TAKE SPIDERMAN DOWN IN AN INSTANT!!!

Zephonim
How could anyone possibly think Aragon would win? It just doesn't make sense. He is a normal guy, no special powers. He just knows stuff. No way could he even stand a chance of winning.

Shark
I like Aragorn betta, but I have to admit, Spidey would win.

Shark
I like Aragorn betta, but I have to admit, Spidey would win.

Are you sure you want a kiss? Iv'e never bit off anyone's face off before.

gambit88
don't dis the lizard he could smash a million orcs with just his tail he's feakin bullet proof which means arrows are out then super strength and his tail and oc ock would just spin his tentacles around him and kill every orc near him and think about this what would happen if spidey picked up a sword muhahahahahaha evil face evil face

batmanrules
this fights sounds pretty lame, but im not sure who would win

batmanrules
hey, powers arent everything, there was this fight were batman beat up the hulk with using advanced wits

ragesRemorse
i know i posted before saying spidey would crush aragon in an instant, but for these to to fight, one of them would have to be out of there territory. If spidey fought aragon in middle Earth, I really dont think spidey has a chance. If it were aragon in new york or any where out side of middle Earth i know he deffaintly wouldnt have a chance. So it just depends where the fight is taking place. And yeah Power and strength deffaintly doesnt win a battle, atleast in the comic relam. If this were the case. Every single superhero would have been dead Many years ago. They would have been dead around the time the first comic book was written. The villians are always stronger. It's heart, and perserveerance that allows the good guys to win 90% of the time. Aragon deffaintly has 100 times more heart and perservearance than spidey

batmanrules
agreed

gambit88
i don't know about where the battle is unless one thing spidey usually uses his environment to his advantage while aragorn is much better out in the open where he can hack away but the problem is aragorn NEEDS to know where his opponent is so that he can fight him while spidey can be in a fight in complete darkness aragorn wouldn't stand a chance i'm finding it hard to believe taht anyone has any hope for aragorn.

godfather
is this a Serious Question? i hope not. it's like putting my granny against tyson!!!!

gambit88
she'd lose an ear bahahahahahaha

Zephonim
When did Batman fight the Hulk? It really shouldn't have ever happened, they aren't from the same company, hence they do not exist in each other's worlds. Plus, just to reiderate: Aragon would not stand a chance, no matter where the fight is. Spidey is too strong and too fast. Aragon is a normal guy, he has no powers. He wouldn't be able to hit Spidey with a sword, and if Spider-Man can dodge bullets, how would an arrow be a problem. There is literally no way in hell that Aragon would be any kind of a match for Spider-Man. I can see no way that there would even be a fight of any kind, they are just on two totally different levels.

batmanrules
it was in one of those crossovers

Zephonim
Ah, that makes sense then. How exactly did he beat him? I'm having trouble picturing anyway that he could have done it.

Zephonim
And is there any place online where I could see some of those crossover comics?

ragesRemorse
Dc and marvel have been doing cross overs for years. just about every one from each franchise has had a chance to fight one another. It was around the time when Marvel went bankrupt that D.C refused to do any more cross overs. Dont get to bitchy twords D.C though because they did give them a hefty amount of money to help. However it was Blade that pulled them out of financial ruin.

And aragon would have a good chance against spidey. Aragon is at one with nature. in the middle earth in a feild, spidey doesnt have anything aside of his agility and super strength. Aragon can cancel out spidey's agility with his offensive attacks, he is a trained warrior, each time he attacks, he is not trying to wound his enemy,but force him in making a calculated defensive advance, this is where he makes his wounding blow. Super strength isnt shit after you get implaled with a sword.

vvvrulz
This is a pretty dumb question. Aragon and Spidey are of completely different era's. Its like putting Sparticus versus Neo.

ragesRemorse
i believe there was a thread about sparticus and NEO. It's not dumb. Can you tell me that you never pondered if Bruce lee could take jesus christ or somthing along those lines. Oh by the way if you give bruce some nunchuks i'd put my money on bruce smile

vvvrulz
Haha, that better be sarcasm mate.

ragesRemorse
have youever seen bruce lee with a pair of nunchuks? I mean GOD DAMN,but i guess jesus does have the whole son of God thing going on, it would still be pretty damn close though

vvvrulz
Haha, they should make a movie of it.

gambit88
ok that's just wrong and for the aragorn being able to beat spidey in an open field thing and his agility is cancled and so is his strength well have we forgotten on the movie when pete's fighting flash flash is moving so slow so unless aragorn could swing so fast that his sword goes faster than a bullet than spidey would be able to take the sword right out of his hand and jesus against bruce is just plain stupid jesus is omnipotent bruce couldn't do a freaking thing that's just retarded

ragesRemorse
No, The hobbits would naw on parkers ankles while aragon stabs him with his big ass sword.

And i dont know man, Jesus may be all powerfull and shit, but so is BRUCE LEE.

Zephonim
Give it to Bruce Lee no problem. And what the hell are you saying Gambit88. Your post makes no sense. Are you saying that if cancel out his strength and speed, or that in the field in wouldn't have those?

ragesRemorse
i htink he was replying to my post about aragon being able to cancel out different aspects of spidermans agility

vvvrulz
Bruce vs Jesus. Sounds all good to me big grin

ragesRemorse
hell yeah, i know right. i htink it is a pretty even match. I mean jesus has like lightning bolts and shit, but bruce is as fast as lightning. Jesus is pretty damn built, and well bruce..well he has muscles on muscles. this one could go eigther way people

gambit88
are you guys talking about the Bible Jesus or some guy named jesus from a movie or somthing? cuz if your talking about Bible Jesus that's just plain wrong

Zephonim
Nope, Bruce would wipe the floor with Bible Jesus. Would be a cool fight, but Bruce was a god unto himself, no contest.

vvvrulz
This really is an odd discussion. Jesus vs Bruce Lee erm

godfather
what about jakie chan!!! could he take jesus or bruce lee!!!

gambit88
ok Jesus made the universe and bruce and everyone and you think he couldn't kill him it's just not even right to talk about it.

Zephonim
I think he could, and Jackie Chan wouldn't stand a chance.

ragesRemorse
LOL jackie chan..LOL

Bruce lee would Punch jackie chan, and Jackie chan's body structure would collapse. His bones would shatter to dust....jackie chan LOL....Jackie chan is still a cool cat, but Bruce was just a bad ass.

As For jesus, well that's why this would be the fight of all fights. The two biggest bad asses. I mean Jesus just has a cool style with unlimited powers. Bruce has the undeniable baddest ass style with also unlimited powers LOL . Even though God is apart of Jesus. I think it was God who made the universe. Jesus just keeps it under check. You all make great points, seeing how Jesus is the son of all creation, we better give bruce a small handicap. How does a pair of nunchuks sound. That would make it fair LOL

vvvrulz
Fancy any thoughts of Jet Li vs Jesus?

godfather
this thread always makes me smile :-) LOL

Zephonim
Jet Li is almost on the same level as Chan, just a little higher. Bruce Lee was a god. They had to slow down camera feeds to be able to see his fists move he was so damn fast. Jet Li and Jackie Chan are nothing when compared to Lee. WAAAA!! ninja

ragesRemorse
jet li is actually a great martial artist. That was going to be his life, untill he was approached by Asian cinema. However when compared to Bruce. Well no one can be compared to Bruce. Especially Jet li. He has stated many times though the martial arts are and will always be apart of him, he has lost intrest in further training. This voids anything he could become, though he is still exceptional. Bruce Lee is the one and only martial arts master. There may be some monks hidden away in some snowy mountain tops somewhere who understand martial arts better than he did, but that would be the only exceptio's.

Bruce's fighting style was so brilliantly genious. It was pretty much an un defeatable technique, for the simple fact that he believed there was no style. So you could be fighting bruce lee, and he would kick you with a wung chun kick, then go straight into black bear, then back into wing chun.Then he might go into a boxing stance. Bruce was alos a great boxer. He was the undeafeted champion at his college. So it's not only martial arts when it comes to bruce. It's the whole kick your ass package. heres a fun fact, when bruce was growing up in korea, he was apart of a gang that would meet and fight on roof tops, he became such an important leader of his gang, he would always wear a metal chain around his waste, every where he went incase he was approached be opposing gangs Not many martial artists can alternate there fighting techniques like bruce did, what makes him such an icon in the martial arts industry are the stances he used. everytime he would change a move from a different art he would also change his stance back and forth, but would always start and end in the mantis stance. yeah BRUCE kicks jet li's ass, and all others.

godfather

ragesRemorse
that's because jeet kune do is based around the theory that there is no style. you put it perfectly though god father. It is near impossible to master jeet kune do or bruce's achievments. Thats why i would think a match against the son of god is a perfect match.

mailedbypostman
Bruce lee is the master.Jet li and jackie chan are cool,but in a real fight...Bruce hands down.

gambit88
yea i would say bruce would win in a fight between either of them but i like jackie chan better than both of them anyway

ragesRemorse
jackie chan is cool, and i respect him. I do have to say though i have been very dissapointed in his movies lately though. He hasnt had a good movie released since rush hour, and that is just because it was an original path to his career, but every movie since has been the same movie, just elaborations of rush hour. Shanghai noon was rush hour set in the past. The drunken master was a great movie but that was just a re-release for america. Whats goin on with chan. It's be because he's to old. he can do this stuff till he dies. I mean where are his stunts?

vvvrulz
I hear ya man, i was big fan of Jackie Chan around the time Armour of God came out (well i wasnt around then technically).. But then as soon as rush hour came out, like you said, a whole lot of hollywood hokie, particulary the tuxedo sick. Same goes for Jet Li, his american movies are useless, bar The One only because of its entertainment.

Bruce Lee would whip them both at the same time, what really happened to him by the way, concerning his death and all.

El Toro De Brah
bruce suffered from a rare brain disease and was given paracedomal which made it even worse. he was diagnosed incorrectly and consequently and didnt recieve da proper treatmeant and therefore died.

ragesRemorse
yep that is the reason that was given. Two autopsies were demanded. First time no reason was given, second time around they found the rare brain disease. which was agrivated by the pain killer's. Bruce never even took aspirin or tylenol, had he, he probably would have become aware of his ailment, because there is tylenol in paracedomal just not as strong a dosage. So you can imagine how much pain Bruce was in if he broke down and took some pain killers.

Any way diddnt you like jet li's kiss of the dragon? I liked"the one" the first couple times i saw it, but then i realized how much of a crap movie it was, and how good it could have been. I liked kiss of the dragon because i t is one of the only movies he did without wires. The story wasnt all that good, but for a martial arts flick it had enough. Romeo must die was horrid, and cradle to the grave lost all of my respect for jet li, i never thought he would stoop to such shitty standards as he did in that movie

mailedbypostman
i have ALL those movies lol

vvvrulz
Kiss of the Dragon wasnt that bad, i admit, probably the better of his last hollywood works. He was pretty good in Lethal Weapon 4 as well, strayed from trying to coin dialogues and stuck to kicking some ass. Which he seriously should consider after his horrible display of 'acting' in the last few movies.

NIGHTMARE434604
LOOK GUYS I REALLY LIKE YOUR PITURES SOME ONE TELL ME WERE TO GET THAT GOLLOM SAY WE WANTS ITS THAT JUST THE THE BEST PLEACE HELP ME GET DREAM CATCHER AGAIN

vvvrulz
!?

mailedbypostman
um....ok.*Gestures to the insanity forum*

Hypester
um... Hello, are you guys really talking about fighting God here? Jet-Li couldn't take a minor prophet out, the minute he gets in fighting stance the prophet bows his head like "ah, Lord of Heaven, remember your child" and boom, Jet-Li has a heart attack, or a meteor falls on him, or he converts or something... please, Jesus would just smile at Jet ask him why he sought peace by fighting and Jet would crumble to his knees crying and asking for forgiveness...

Jet-Li vs Jesus... puh-lease...

Hypester
oh yes, and as for the original topic, Legolas could take on Spider-Man, since he's just as quick and agile and has better range...

Aragorn could take on Spidey cuz... guess what? He's the friggin KING! And you're fighting all men when you fight aragorn, and as EP2 taught us, Numbers beat anyone...

And for the record, Gandalf would have caked Spider-Man with a few words... since Spidey has no magic defense...

Vegeta13
WRONG...

spidey can dodge a bullet, like 50 metres, witch is not that far,but trying to dodge a couple of arrows, to him, it would be a joke, plus spidey can lift and push ten tons, just with his hands, and his spidey sense well that explains it all...

Vegeta13
So spidey would

!!!......!!!

Lord Shadow Z
Spiderman would just have to web Aragorn's face and snap his neck. Simple.

Vegeta13
yep... i agree

Hypester
Aragorn would just have to call on his dead ghost buddies to overrun spider-man and slice him to bits with his spider sense still going off...

Vegeta13
yeah, but this is only a fight between aragorn and spidey..

Hypester
Oh, so you're limiting Aragorn? Cuz I can't really remember any time where he fought by himself, but all of a sudden he's got to fight alone? That's like taking away Spider-Man's webshooters...

Naxo_master
I don't think so...Spidey is the best...aragorn is just a human...spidey's stronger, quicker, smarter...what else you want?? and legolas...the arrows are ok, but spidey has the aracnid sense, and I think that's enough to evade those arrows...don't you think so??

venomfan
spiderman wins, nobody from LOTR could hang in marvel

Scythe
I agree.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.