Best Bits You Like In The Books?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Matt
tell me what you best bits in the different books you liked well loved? well i fought tho flighing car in chamber of secrets was kool. Go on Tell Me!lol
thumb up

Nefertite
eek!I liked the fourth book end, Harry's fight with Voldemort and the third's book end where Harry met Sirius. eek!

robincooper
i like the bit in the new book whEn fred and george 'departed' from hogwarts it's the funniest thing i ever read! LOL! big grin

brookealicious6
When harry was in the water in the fourth book, being the hero (as usual) and waiting for everyone to save the "person they'll miss most!"
That's the best book smile

Clem
I like all Fred & George passages and of course especially their departure from Hogwarts !
Also when Harry and Ron make fun of Trelawney.
There's the bit when Sirius asks Harry if he wants to live with him in book 3.
And when they speak of the Marauders !

Dracor
The Gred and Forge thing...

Annnddd.... The battle with voldemort, book five....

Annnddd... When Sirius died, book five... It was an excelent ploy by Rowling to give harry more character.

And when Harry FINALLY got over Cho.

danradclifeluva
HARRY AND LUNA how in tha world did u get that and ne way im guess ing u dont like sirius dracor
mine are tha same as nefertites

Dracor
Sirius is pretty cool, but his character was getting a bit boring... Anyway.

And at the end, when Harry was talking to Luna, he felt more comfortable talking to her than Ron or Hermione, his two best friends.

And he was ever so eager to help her, wasn't he? And we all know that Harry always acts like a lazy git, hesitating at everything.

And he definitely isn't going back with Cho, for the last time. (Well, maybe not the last time... but you know what I mean.)

danradclifeluva
ya es not gettin bak w/ cho but i dont think itll be luna and harry she mite be of sum other importance but i don think its for harry to drool ova

dage8_8
I have always enjoyed the parts when Fawkes shows up to save the day.

airangel429
THose are all good points..I liked when Fred and George left! smile I also like when Sirius appeared and was found out to be Harry's Godfather.

Peeves...you gotta love peeves...always being a nuscance.

The end of book 5 with the talk with Dumbledore and when he got the firebolt in book 3 smile

Everything in book 3 was GREAT!

Ass Goblin
The scene in book five where Sirius Lupin Mad eye tonks and fitwick all burst through doors and start kicking ass that scene should be in slow mo during the movie

Steve_Gerrard
oh DAWGG
when cedric and harry both decide to take the cup together,
when harry is in snapes memory (book 5)
when harry found out that he was a wizard
hermoine kissing harry at the end of book 4 (hermione (emma watson) is SXC)

Steve_Gerrard
oh yeah and also when dumbledore gave the speech on cedric near the end of book 4

Jackie Malfoy
I love the whole graveyard part in the fouth book it was creepy and I jumped when my friend rang my bell!JM laughing

Doctor Strange
Let's see.

Harry Vs. Voldemort in book 4. It's going to be the make or break scene in the coming movie for me.

The Quuiditch world cup.

Fred and George's leave of Hogwarts. The only redeeming thing about book 5

O.A.R21
Hm i love book 3 its my favorite! I loved lupins part in the whole story!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.