Batman leaves his daughter..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kentman89
Birds of Prey..

she's her daughter right?! one of them?! Huntress?!

hmp.! leaving her daughter.. mad

Darth Vicious
They just took that specific Huntress from an alternate timeline in the comic books in the current timeline Huntress is the daughter of a mobster, i guess to make BoP more interesting and watchable they used the BM daughter scenario, i watched the whole first season of BoP and i was dissapointed, i wasnt interesting enough although Dina Mayer dressed as Bat-Girl looks hot!

G.P
I've seen only the 1st episode (the only that had been broadcast here)
I Haven't been convinced.

BOPRecruit 16
they had helena/huntress be the daughter of batman and catwoman. catwoman was killed and barbara was shot in the hip/paralyzing her by the joker. batman fled the city from the joker driving him over the edge with selina's death, or some other reason that was never explained. the birds of prey was okay, too bad it got cancelled. it should've been made my someone else other than the people who make smallville. i love smallville, but they were too concentrated around it, that they didn't have enough material to go around and support bop.

Darth Vicious
I agree with u BOP but i didnt knew it was canceled, it deserved to be cancelled it had promise but they didnt knew how to do it right!

DemonicGambit
Birds of Prey was created only to have one season, like that one show... Black Sash or something, with the karate kids.

JixQuillan
That show's bullshit, hot chicks but bullshit.

DemonicGambit
okay....

But both were one-shot shows

Darth Vicious
Yup, The Huntress and Oracle were hotttttt!

DemonicGambit
okay...

That's your view of the show and we should respect that....I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.