quick way to clear enter the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Caliden
juts figured it out today. i dont know if any1 else has dun it yet but here goes:
when u fight Seraph, just let him beat u. you won't die and u will skip all the way back to the Logos whree the load of sentinels chase you.

this made me wonder if there are any other choices you can make in the game which would affect the outcome. because doing that you will miss out on some levels so i wonder if there are any hidden levels in the game yet to be discovered??

DarkMage31
Yes, I figured this out too. I discovered this awesome counter move Niobe can do against Seraph, so I played the level over and over playing with awesome moves.

In case you are wondering, it was a move similar to the fight between Ballard and Seraph where Ballard catches Seraph's leg and attempts to punch him, which is caught by Seraph. Ballard then flips off Seraph's chest, kind of like a wall jump off a person.

Anyway, after I died unintentionally, I went online to research this interesting little progress thing, and I stumbled a across a sort of interview thing with David Perry, lead developer of the game, who talked about its development. I read it through and was fascinated by much of it. I came to this point where it talked about how the Wachowski brothers insisted that if you loose to Seraph you skip a whole portion of the game. Being a bad developing strategy, Shiny wasn't thrilled, but they did it anyway.

The interview didn't mention any other point - I can't image one anyway. I already tried loosing and winning to Trinity as Ghost, but the other bosses? Can't be. Just my thoughts. Quite an interesting aspect of the game, huh?
-DM31

Evil Dead
Here's a good question.......

On the level select screen why is Vertigo displayed AFTER Seraph's tea house, Smith's trap, etc.

In the game it goes: Seraph's tea house......Vertigo....Smith's trap......

It's like they went out of their way displaying Vertigo on a screen by itself w/o any other levels.........they actually put the levels out of order to accomplish this..............makes you wonder if there is something special to the Vertigo level.

Ushgarak
The point is that if you lose to Seraph you do not get to see the ORacle or Agent Smith, which is quite a big deal to Matrix fans.

The reason the levels after Vertigo (but before the real world levels) are put in level selection before Vertigo is purely because they are in Chinatown. The first Chinatown level was before Vertigo and all levels in the same area are lumped together.

Evil Dead
Actually it looks like they would have put the fight with Seraph on it's own screen just like they did with the fight with Trinity...........then put Vertigo, Smith's trap, etc. all on the same screen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.