Listen lady

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yazmin
Right you lot!! if you would like to talk about stuff that is getting you miffed like your teachers or parents with the teachers i dont have that anymore thank god!!!

julibug
i don't know what country this happened in, but i'm pretty sure here in the states, he wouldn't have been sentenced - at least if he was on his own property. if you shoot someone here, and you're on your own property, and there is evidence that they were burglarizing or attacking you, it is considered self-defense. of course, i've been hearing of the most ridiculous judicial decisions recently, so who knows. but, i agree that the burglars should have been punished, and the victim does seem to have gotten the raw end of the deal.

cermiestar
i think you have the wrong thread juli.........

julibug
yep, right you are. i was wondering why my post didn't show up in that other thread.... oops!!! *shakes head in shame*

Kes
big grin

cermiestar
i have a problem for the listen lady!

yerssot
you're too young? stick out tongue

Raz
Listen, lady...

Ushgarak
Tell the listen lady the problem then, Cermie!

BackFire349
why is the sky blue?

diegocala
Heads up lass

Celsius
i hate cupcackes!!!!!

well.... no, not really, i just hate it when i run out of cup cackes! stick out tongue

cermiestar
*pokes yerss* evil

yerssot
please, as said previously, what's your problem exactly, little one? stick out tongue

Yazmin
What is wrong cermiestar?

Celsius
yerss is always picking on the younger ppl.

Lara
yes he does, but thats his part time job!

Celsius
laughing out loud

Scoundrel
Is that really a job, does he have a qualification for that???

Celsius
it does require a high level of bullying technique. i presume that he is at least a 20th generation bully.

Scoundrel
Do you think? hmm whats his motivation or justification?

Phoenix
cos he wants ta?

yerssot
come people, I want to know what cermies problem is!

Celsius
problems are a many.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.