The "weapon"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lauren
I am a little confused about the weapon. Was it the prophecy, and if so what did it say in there that would be so important for Voldemort to know how to kill Harry?

brookealicious6
Yeah..it was the prophecy...I thought the idea of it being a 'weapon' was dumb. J.K. should have called it the prophecy. LOL....
It was important to Voldemort because he needed to know who he would be most threatened from. And the answer was Harry, since Voldemort didn't hear the whole thing at first, he messed up and gave Harry some of his powers. In the fifth book he tries to find out what he missed. None of it really tells him how to kill Harry. But obviously Voldemort doesn't know that!

burlyman
oh, thanks mate, thats cleared a lot up for me, now i can get on with my life, start living, without the feeling in the back of my head, drilling into my brain, "WHAT IS THE WEAPON".... thumb upsmile

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing

Maikahyandowen
laughing laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud santa good thing. otherwise you would have gone mad wondering.......

bLooMiLiCioUs
TOO LATE FOR HIM!!!laughinglaughing

Linkalicious
The prophecy was the weapon?! i thought the prophecy was something else that was in another room in the ministry. bah!

bLooMiLiCioUs
i actually thought HARRY was the weapon for a while....confused

airangel429
I thought the prophecy was a weapon too...but Dumbledore also said that harry has a power that Lord V doesn't have or know about that is locked inside the ministry of magic. I thought he told him this in their conversation in his office at the end of the book???

Candy
i think the prphercy wasnt weapon, wasnt it? dont know, but i think voldemort thought it was. i think the weapon is that behind the locked door in teh department of myteries?!?

Ariadne
The prophecy was the weapon because Voldemort thought that it would tell him how he could kill Harry. The power that can defeat Voldemort is in the locked room though, and I'm pretty sure that it's Love, but we don't really know yet.

Candy
yeah, it's your heart... love is in the heart, isnt it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.