the best 3 mutants await

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

masterofmatrix
I HAVE NARROWED DOWN THE ALL THE BEST MUTANTS DOWN TO 10 X-MEN AND I AM TRYING TO FIND THE BEST 3

Kes
Well because Storm is my favourite I think she is the best.
Nightcrawler also rockssmile

buffymitch
My all time favorite is |Mystique but i also love Colossus

Metroplex
I put Wolverine, he is hard to kill and is over 100 years old. just to let you know that Jugguernaut is not a mutant, he is a human with magic.

chica16
magneto, gambit, colossus

verauko
Where's Rogue?!?!?!

moviemaster
magneto is there

verauko
Well, I like Rogue (yeah! big grin), Iceman and Gambit... (the love triangle hie hie big grin)
By the way... I'm new here, nice to meet you all!!!! Hieh big grin

Augeybana
Night crawler is the man but wolervine rocks too.Storm alright but I didn't care for her character in the first movie didn't take her very seriously.

masterofmatrix
so far the best 3 are :nightcrawler,storm and iceman according to the poll

Bad_Hair_Day
how come Gambit and Rouge arn't there, Storm is kool tho

Logan
Wolverine 'cos he shows that he is real by showing what we all have the potential for whether or not we would like to admit it

santiago79
beast is the best...he's smart and strong....and i heard he's in the third one....he had a cameo in X2....but magneto's the best on your poll, considering he trashed wolverine and could prolly crush all the other ones except for apocalypse...

SK88728
Jean, Scott, and Kitty!

Jinx
mags, storm, apocalypse

eleveninches
Best developed character:magneto
most powerful mutant:Franklyn richards

Mana4X2
Wolverine
Rogue
Pyro

eleveninches
Sorry. I didnt read the title of the thread. If I need 3, they would be:

Best developed character:magneto
most powerful mutant:Franklyn richards
Most Likable Character:Rogue

blu_phoenix
Guess who i like best? heehee

VENOMfan
Mag's

Jury Copeland
erm great no Gambit... and Rogue erm

bardock
magneto is the best. i wish mag would take out nigty and pyro just for being lame. stab them with a pipe or fire a concussive bolt up their arses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.