Barry Trotter?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robincooper
i've just read this harry potter spin off book and i can't belive it exists? what do you guys think of it?... if youv'e read it that is... smokin'

brookealicious6
I want to read it!! Where did you find it? I want to see if it's the same.
Didn't the person who wrote it say she had never heard of Harry Potter? What a liar.. I still want to read it tho!

robincooper
the guy definetley knew who J.K Rowling is he has charecters sush as
alpo bumblebore, Lon meazley ferd and jorge and ermine. he does actually make at the very end of the book a few refrences to jk but! The ook is really funny! IT's like jay and silent bob strike back crossed with harry potter... And with regards ro where to get it in the U.K you could just go to any waterstones but your from canada so i can't really help you though... but if you can find it-GET IT! Because it's the funniest thing i have ever read.... Really!

big grin laughing

P.S You can buy it at amazon .com smile

Sasha252
Anyone has a text of barry trotter

frootlooplucy
ive heard of it but havent read it..

Danistar
Rubish

Phoenix
it was just amusing...

Firefly Clover
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/202-9444278-6200655
the UK Amazon address for the books.
Try this one too - Bored of the rings
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/202-9444278-6200655
I wanna buy em now ^^

tiger lilly
bored of the rings is bloody brilliant firefly, have u read it? i recomend any lotr fan to read it, fantastic!

enough lotr stuff.... this is a harry potter thing!

i have it but ive never read it, never got round to it really... mite go and read it now then wink

Sheepz
Read it. Own it. Can't find it. I was gonna scan some pages for you but I seemed to have misplaced it. It's hilarious!

muse5
funniest book i have ever read in my entire lifetime!!!!

CandyKoRn
I might try looking for it...

if it's as good as you guys say it is.. i guess it's worth buying..

Phoenix
theyre both amusing!!

Sesshomaru
Never heard of it, but I might check it out.

IBTonks
i've seen copies of barry trotter in my local bookshop.....didn't bother with it though caus it looks liek a pile of crap!! it's insulting! fairly ammusing idea though!

IBTonks
oh and if u want to buy it, they are available in "ottakers" book shops!

CandyKoRn
Advertising!!!!!!!!!!!!

scandelous......

IBTonks
lol! and i don't even work for them,.....wots this world coming to eh?!

b-ball_chick
my fwend readdddd it sooo coool y'all ave 2!!!!!! so cool!

muse5
bored of the rings is definetly worth buying, i laughed at everything... so barry trotter isn't worth reading?

b-ball_chick
bored of da rings?lol...ya it is worth readin i luv it but sum parts r lame, but u'll laugh until u crack!lol

weegie
i saw the first harry potter film, then read barry trotter, then read the harry potter books
i think ill have to read bt again cos it didnt really make sense before readin the hp books!
but it was funny, even though i didnt really understand

sadge
barry trotter is wiked its one of my favourite books aswell as bored of the rings!!!!!

sadge
the author is wiked ive never heard of him but he did barry trotter so in my mind hes wiked
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sadge
i should stop saying wiked im starting to sound like emma watson " rock on" !!!!!!!!!!! lol laughing out loud lol laughing out loud

iluvharrypotter
Does it help to read the Lord of the Rings books beofre reading Bored of the Rings?

hotsauce6548
i read barry trotter... well i didnt read da whole thing but i read da first couple of pages and i thought it was horrible. but, if u guys sed it was good den maybe i'll read sum mor and it will get better

qwerty1
I HATE spoofs! (except Spaceballs - that was a good one. laughing )

Schizo_n_me
Young Frankenstein was a hilarious spoof! But I hadn't heard of these other ones before. What r they about?

Kristina
I read it. On the one hand it was kind of stupid because the author turned something so wonderful in something so bad (Barry Trotter is smoking Joints and Pipes, Lon Measley has a hole in his head and as a result they put in the brain of a Golden Retriever, Serious Blech was sent to Aztalan because the cops found him drunken singing in the streets, Albo Bumblemore, headmaster of Hogwash can see with the help of his half-moon glasses the underwear of people etc.) but on the other hand I found it really funny ;-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.