Hi everybody!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lady Ellie
Hey wazzup??? How's everybody feeling today?!? This is the first time I joined a forum. It is all new to me. I have to learn a lot!
But I can't wait to start!!! xxx Lady Ellie

jerry1521
hey wats up? I'm feeling good how about urself? This is my first time in the forum.All this is new and i hope to learn different points of view about the harry potter book from you.Can't wait to start big grin

jerry1521
I am 14 and a guy. I really liked the order of the pheonix even though it was a lot darker. As a guy who is a year younger than harry i can understand his feelings for Cho. I really hope in the 6th book that Harry and Cho get together. Ginny is nice and cool and all that but that just wouldb't be right. I think Harry and Cho are perfect for each other. I am still pretty mad about Sirius dying but i had a hunch it was going to be him even though i didn't want him to die. I think that if JKR should put Harry and Cho together next year. I think that Harry will do well on his O.W.L.S and his schedule for school will be alot harder than during his previous years making him lose his temper a lot at his friends.

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the boards! Have fun! big grin

G.P
Hello...both ! Enjoy your stay here !

Ushgarak
Hello there, Lady Ellie! Take a look around, post... I hope you like it!

chico23
Hiya and welcome to the boards!

bigbadbike2
Welcome

yerssot
hoooooooooooowdy smile

als je vragen hebt, ladie ellie, gewoon maar even vragen smile

Slybaghouse
Welcome All

Good Times and Big Smiles big grin

Kes

Lady Ellie
Hey, thanks people, you all really made me feel welcome here!
:alien

Kes
big grin alien

Corran
Hullo M'lady. Welcome.

airangel429
Hi, Welcome~!

Evy_O
Hiya! Welcome!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.