Update off the introduction page!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
We need an update, queeq is a master by a lot off postings.
Just so he wouldn`t post this himself, so he can show that he is humble and finally get is inviting to the council.

Quueq I mail you my bank account #

Darth Daft
I'm sure Raz will make a Jedi Update thingy when he feels the time is right and the particular person has proven themselves worthy of such an honourable promotion.
But what the hell, I'll join in anyway.
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW! NOW!

theEviljedi
E-mail him then. And it is not only Raz who makes the decision of promoting one to the JC, it is all of us.

UnknownBountyHunter
All of us ON the JC that is. wink As for the JC were not giving any information out on that. As for the introduction page, Raz has other things to worry about as well, we all know Queeq's rank, so when Raz gets around to it that's fine, but I don't think its top priority. Also, I believe Raz was working on another design for the introduction page, so he probably is holding off updating, seeing it as a waste of time, if a new page will be up soon.

Darth Daft
Oh well...Looks like I won't be getting a yellow lightsabre any time soon then. sad

queeq
It's updated, but..... I liked my place among the Jedi Knights. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh, I wanna go back. Now I have lost my place next to Gundy. (Someone always has to go against the grain, a dirty job but I don't mind laughing out loud ).

queeq abides

theEviljedi
Patience, Daft.

Ratcat
DD, I am in negotiations with the Jedi Council over Lightsaber constructions. Maintain your true and light path and maybe, just maybe.

Gundark
Hang in there queeq....I'm catching up. smile

queeq
Excellent my young (laughing out loud ) apprentice. You have been well trained... by me! evil face

queeq abides

Gundark
I just step in it every time, don't I ? laughing out loud

queeq
You don't understand the power of the Dark Side. You must obey your master. evil face

queeq abides

Darth Daft
Actually, come to think of it, I may try to make my own lightsabre. I'll give it a go, but if it turns out like bantha poodoo then I'll have to start being nicer to RC. smile Bear in mind though, I shall NEVER turn to the light side. I am the daftest Sith there ever was and you will never take away my Dark Side powers! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Gundark
I will not turn. And you'll be forced to kill me ! smokin'

finti
A yellow light saber? So it resemble a chicken?

theEviljedi
I once had a yellow saber...so did Dim.

Gundark
finti, you are taking a great risk mentioning the word chicken around Daft. (Just thought I'd let you knowlaughing out loud )

The introduction page should have dancing baby ewoks and gunguns around the border. Hehehe. laughing out loud

queeq
DD should have a dancing chicken in his sig. Who can make that?

And Gundy... it's too late, dear. evil face

queeq abides

Darth Daft
Actually I'm going to try to make a chicken with two lightsabres going through it, kind of in a skull-and-cross-bones style if you know what I mean. That'd look cool no?

queeq
Yep, very cool. Will the chicken have a black hood?

queeq abides

UnknownBountyHunter
The update has been made. Thanx Raz! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.