DragonLance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metroplex
Im a very big fan of Dragon Lance. I read most of their books. I also heard a rumor that they will make a movie on it. Does anyone know this for sure???

FLICKNAVY
I wish they would, the Chronicles is one of the best trilogies I've ever read.

Sacrifice
A Dragonlance movie based on the Chronicles trilogy would be excellent.

I browse movie news sites quite often and unfortunately I have never seen any mention of a Dragonlance movie.

Darth Vicious
i Never heard of it, that is since i dont read many books but Can u guys tell me wht is it about?

FLICKNAVY
Death, its a fantasy series about a band of heroes that saves the world from evil forces(what fantasy novel isn't about that). The books are so well written that in my college english course, it was a required read. Everything in the book is so detailed and yeah, you really just gotta read it to understand. Really can't explain it. the books are:

Dragons of Autumn Twilight
Dragons of Winter Night
Dragons of Spring Dawning

Metroplex
Ill try to explain it from the beginning. The whole story is set in a place called Krynn. Many years ago, the people of Krynn lost faith in the gods, the gods decide to punish them by sending down a meteor to destroy the city of Istar. After this event, known as the cataclysm, the gods have vanished. Years later, the Dark Queen have emerged and is trying to take over Krynn. A group o friends known as the Companions become involved in the major quest to rid the world of the Dark Queen. The Companions consists of Tanis, the leader and also a half-elven. Flint, a dwarf. Tasslehoff, the kender(A race of small people who are immune to fear). Sturm Brightblade, a knight. Caramon Majere, a warrior, his twin brother Raistlin who is a mage. Riverwind, a barbarian and Goldmoon, a cleric.

Sacrifice
Check out dragonlance.com

Darth Vicious
Thanks guys ill look into it!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.