Things you've killed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Celsius
I am a savage!!!!
This morning i stepped on a helpless cockroach. *sulks*
Make me fell like lesds of a murderer and tell about thig that you haver killed in your life.

julibug
agggghh *cowers in fear* you killed...a bug???

LilMimister006
spiders scare me no

Celsius
julibug!!!
you know that i would never let any harm come to you. smile
any way, he started it.

Dracor
I've killed a badger, a baby pig, a banana (stabbed teh poor defenceless thing with a pen... cried for hours after), a bat, a few rats, some frogs, my neighbors cat, MY cat (and I loved that cat! I wish we hadn't had the accident... oh well...), a couple thousand ants, crickets, andddd... The first person who says ' Happy Dance Bust a move! Happy Dance '

That's my thing!

BackFire349
just a few people.

Celsius
*Gasp*
A BANNANA??
You Monster.
You should be put in a room with a hundred angry banannas, and let them tell you what they think.

Celsius
Only a few??
TISK TISK TISK.
You dissapoint me, Master BackFire, yoda speaks so highly of you.

Scoundrel
I maimed a huge fly this weekend it troubled my sleep...

Celsius
you poor soul.
i killed a bull ant, the damn things hurt like hell when they bite, and this one was on steroids as well.

Scoundrel
put up a fight did it?

Celsius
mmmm... it did, strong little bastard he was. took my dad my dog and me to bring him down. later on we got the crockadile hunter to wrestle him. he is being ruched to hospital now.

Corran
I quite often kill time at the pub.

cermiestar
is it true in germany it's now illegal to kill ants?

Celsius
haha!
illegal.

imagine some poor sucker gets the chair for stepping on an ant.

HE HE!

Darla
And if Tango brought out a banana flavoured drink (yeuch), there's the advert right there!

I work in tissue engineering so I culture human bone cells. When I'm done, I kill the happy little blighters with disinfectant! evil face

Scoundrel might also tell you about his psycho guinea pig...!

Ushgarak
Awww, poor widdle bone cells...

yerssot
sounds excellent to recruit you to kill duracell bunnies wink

Celsius
all of you are madmen (& women)
killing bones and banannas, Oh the humanity!!!!

Scoundrel
Darla knows her stuff...

Scoundrel
oh and always beware of the phantom psycho guinea pig that may haunt these very pages for all time...

Celsius
bummer

Slybaghouse
I've killed a few bee's ninja but it wasn't easy! Those suckers don't give up without a fight...

Celsius
anyone with a sharp object sticking out of their ass is bound to be tough.

diegocala
Dogs, cats, birds, deer, pigs, bugs, elk, fish...

Thomas H
my family!big grinbig grin:

chico23
a few beers...it was tough...but...but I had to do it...you know...for their sake smile

happy kine
i guess i can say here now that i have been aquited... the whole double jeapeardy thing.... wait they can still get me in civil court..... nevermind.... i didn't do it.

Phoenix
I dont kill things...

Thomas H
I am a hierd gun! sometimes I work for Norway, but usualy for private persons..big grin

mechmoggy
I'm curious about this tissue engineering, it sounds like a euphemism for an adolescent boys favourite past-time. whistle

Anyway, the only thing I've ever killed is brain cells.

J_To_The_P
<_< >_> Michelle:Tell them, stop trying to get away! No! Michelle:Just do it! Fine! I killed hobos by taunting them with apples and shooting them in the heads with arrows! <_< >_> Seriously though, spiders I DESTROY, catepillars, ants, and probably alot of other stuff I've never even seen.

diegocala
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Kes
Just bugs! Sorry Juli!

Celsius
i think juli is still scared to come back.

Kes
laughing out loud

Celsius
JULI. oh juuuuuuuli.

J_To_The_P
You and your bug threatening how dare you! stick out tongue

And yes I'm aware my signatures are gone, frailnet is down.

Celsius
id never hurt juli, shes to precious to......well.....ME.

julibug
big grin

Celsius
JULI, youre here.
but now i have to go. sad
*sigh*

Kes
Bug we were starting to think we had scared you off!

julibug
no - didn't scare me off. just hadn't had much time to be online today. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
glad you're back.

julibug
i'm still around - just been so busy lately! i can only think of one time i killed something. i hadn't been driving too long, and it was at night, and a dog ran out in front of me. scared me!! well, i hit him, and i was depressed for days.

Tired Hiker
I killed my portable stereo once and my old VCR. The stereo I smashed on a stage during open mic night, the VCR I took to with a baseball bat while by buddy videotaped me. I only kill electronics.

Darla
Um, no.

Ushgarak
So much for that, Mech...

Celsius
i stepped on a bee this morning. its stuck its finger up at me!!!

Corran
Bees don't got any fingers.

Celsius
they do when youve only had 1 and a 1/2 hours sleep the previous night.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.