Magic Pants?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
how????.... what?????..... those pants always stay on?????.....

VenomVA
Didn't they in the comic and cartoon? Why complain now? mad

Metroplex
Well i dont think they want a naked green monster running around. They always seem to use the same purple pants.

Stovenutts
yea i read that the makers of the hulk released that the were not going to use his clasic purple pants and people went crazy sending emails,phonecalls, letters and all sorts of stuff saying they better use the purple pants

Ikobe
It's the same in most 'transformation' movies. The blokes have scarily elasticated waistbands and might tear at the knees, whereas the females... well, yeah.

~Ikobe

Ness
the hulk suks

gabimr2
the hulk its a ****in shit ...

digo osea sin ofender..pero es una ****in porkeria de pelikula
qe asko se la volaroon ala bestiaaaaaaaaa!! sick

Ness
hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks hulk sucks

Father Pants
I took that How Evil Are You Quiz, and it said i was insane, so i did it again with more truthfull answers, and it said i was evil, about 3 quarters of the way up the meter, but im not evil, i have a girlfriend and a pet dog... i just dont understand it

BarmyBrummie
yeah.....blink

I wonder what else gets bigger on the hulk......... shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.