Noggins Has Entered The Boards :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

noggins
Hi, I'm new here so I thought I'd do the whole introducing thing. I'm 17, from South Wales and 've been a SW fan since the Special Editions (I used to watch the Ewoks cartoon but didn't see the connection). Let's just say the last 4 years have got me ammounting quite a hefty collection (I try not to count).
Well, hi to everyone. I'm feeling at home already smile

theEviljedi
Alright,another 17 year old.smile

Gundark
Well I'm sure you two will have lots to talk about. laughing out loud

Welcome, Noggins. smile

Dim
Boy, we're getting more and more young guys smile Nice to have you around Noggins.

Gundark
I think GL did well to release the special editions. He picked up a whole new fan base. smile

Darth Daft
Welcome Noggin. Glad to have you here at the Forums. However, you'll need to pay a small amount of chicken if you wish to stay here long. Come on, everyone has to do it. Hand me some chicken.....NOW laughing out loud

Gundark
Hmmmm...good side, dark side, good side, dark side. A choice I must make.

UnknownBountyHunter
Another Brit! I am from Germany, but of course Raz is from the UK. Welcome! <Psst...how did you hear about us...Pssst>

finti
Hello noggins, a taff on the board, coolsmile )))

Gundark
What's a taff ?

finti
Welsh people are called taffy because of the river which separates England and Wales. At least thats what a Welsh person explained to me in a bar once.
oh I misspelled taffy last time around.

Gundark
Thank you for educating a dumb American. smile

theEviljedi
I actually like Star Wars before the special editions were released, Gundie.

Gundark
So do I, EJ. I spent a lot of Saturday afternoons standing in the heat and humidity waiting to buy another ticket because that's all I spent my Saturdays doing the summer of 77. stick out tongue

Darth Daft
I would have been doing that too if I were alive back then. I started really getting into the movies at the beginning of the 90s.

Ratcat
Hi Noggins, how's it goping. Long time, no see. Glad you FINALLY made it to this forum. I kept leaving the signs, but no one seemed to follow.

Dim
How's it goping? GOPING? laughing out loud Sorry...found that kind of funny..

Noggins, what else do you like (interests and hobby wise)?

Gundark
Besides SW ? What else could there possibly be ?? laughing out loud

Ratcat
Well his IS welsh so you never know. laughing out loud

Gundark
Now where in the noggins is noggins ?? laughing out loud

finti
Workin in a coal mine!!

UnknownBountyHunter
Alright, enough is enough smile Continue this on a further thread if need too...(I don't think its needed) But anything is good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.