If there had to be sum1 else killed off who?¿?¿

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

danradclifeluva
Say rowling wuz gonna kill off sum1 else who would u want it to be or who do u think it wuld be

Dracor
BWA HA HA HA!

DIE LUPIN, DIE!

ATTACK, MY BANANA FLEET!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

danradclifeluva
hay do u not like his char. r sumthin ? cuz hes one of ma favs

robincooper
there bound to kill off someone else in the next book it's probaley going to be 'another' person we have grown to be acustomed to and it will be one of the main charecters to try and 'shock' us again i think so i reckon it could be hagrid, attacked by his half brother or something random like that! shifty nothing surprises me any more! smokin'

Cass
I hope they don't kill off another cool character. Sirius was my absolute without a doubt favorite character since the third book. I cried when he died, and at various parts till the end of the book. sad I really don't want anyone to die now--everyone should stick around!! I don't think Rowling's going to kill off Hagrid--everyone expected him to die this book anyway before we all read it, and, well, it just doesn't seem right. I don't think she'll kill off another member of the Order either--that'll just seem too reptitive. I don't know. Maybe no one will die the next book, maybe we'll have to wait til Voldemort dies in book 7 (c'mon, we know he will--it's not going to be Harry!!) Maybe she can bring back Umbridge's lame ass and kill her, I was hoping those centaurs would stomp here to death anyways. Shame she had to make it out all right.

robincooper
okay

danradclifeluva
it is a shame by tha way i expected snape to die since i thought he wuld becum a spy r sumthin for dumbledore like he culd spy on riddle it wuz him or well hagrid

Rin
I hope it's Crabbe or Goyle, because they're useless idiots.

Riun
I completely agree w/ Rin but u know its highly unlikely

danradclifeluva
ya i dont think theyll kill off snape harry has to have a second worse enemy and a third(malfoy) and hagrid wasnt completely useless in all tha books

airangel429
I think they will kill someone off w/in Gryffindor........but not necessarily a MAIN character.......... although I am sure another main character death will happen...

robincooper
its bound to happen and i think it wil happen before the series is ende but i hope it's not someone close to harry, coz harry's prett angry at the moment!

airangel429
Actually......I wouldn't think twice about JKR killing off Neville...in a heroic way....... I can see him dying to save someone...he's come a long way....that would be sad though!! Really sad.....

Hey you know.......why didn't Fred and George get with the girl twins?? HA!! I just thought of that..I know they are a little young...but weird 2 sets of twins int he school.............

SeptemberRain
I think Dumbeldore will be killed off because Harry is safe around Dumbeldore. If Dumbeldore dies then Harry will basically have to rely on his own abilities. Mind you, I hope he dosen't die, I just think it will happen.

BlackHatDefect
i wanna kill Lupin so he can be with his beloved Sirius.I love Lupin but i really think they loved echother/i want them to be together

celestial_moon
i think lupin and ron might die.

Tassie
Sirius died !! crybaby

Sorry... just such a *sniff* touchy topic...

I dont want anyone to die, really... all the characters, with their contrasting personalities, each contribute to making the books more interesting and readable smile
But I know alot of them have to die, so oh well...

celestial_moon
i know...it's sad

Amy Black
In my opinion, anyone can be killed except Lupin.
I've been depressed because of Sirius's death for about 6 months. I would be depressed for a lifetime if Lupin (my favourite man ever) died.

weep

ladygrim
i don't really think anyone major will be killed of but i wouldn't mind cho chang...argh..she does my head in ..but if it is someone ,major it would probvably be hagri or ron or herminoe

Jasz
I don want Remus to die but the way Rowling has been killing Prongs, then Padfoot, sacrificing them for Harry
( I think it will now be Wormtail and Loony- I tnk Wromtail will regret ever betraying Potters in the last book. embarrasment sad

Orli'sElf7
hear hear!!!!!

ooh and just a scary thought...whadda you think will happen if she kills off dumbledore???? confused i mean it would be a huge controversy...maybe harry will get stronger and kill voldemort earlier? idk...for some reason i have this bad inky feeling that he's going to die in the next book or something : /

celestial_moon
i have a feeling that lupin and ron might die.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.