6 matrices~biblical 6th day theory

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

neo_dragon
ok, i suppose no one really has given this much thought, but anyone notice this? this version of the matrix is the 6th corresponding to the biblical creation story with god creating man on the 6th day. this could be a subtle hint that since in the bible god gives man stewardship over the whole world then rests on the 7th day. the 6th matrix therefore is the final one. there will not be a subsequent matrix, and man triumphs. not a prediction there, just a thought btw.

Crash_Overload
Yo,
I am not much of the religious kind, I am Christian but I do not go to church (long story, don't want to get into it, nothing bad thought) but also, what is the thing about God re-making the univers for the 4th time? and what is that Jewish thing about God re-making the the Univers each 50,000 years? (they are linked I know that)

neo_dragon
i don't know about the every 50,000 years thing, that may be another mythology altogether. however the bible does suggest there was another creation before the present one which was destroyed. however, i just think that if we continue to go into the theological/mythological/cultural significances of the matrix, this thinmg could last into infinity stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
Yo,
That is what I am thinking, after all, the "real" world is only another Matrix. (in my oppinion)

Metroplex
Didnt God tell the Jewish people that the Messiah will come one day and will free the Jews or will lead them to the Promise Land (something like that)??

neo_dragon
yeah, but that's not the point, metro

gh0st
Neo = 7 add the numbers !
Trinty = 7 count !
Smith= 7 count !

ther are 6 matix this version is the version of the devil smith (6)

after reboot ther ist version 7 without contoll the present of lord ...

the real job for the choosen one is to set free a machine to the real world ...

so oracle for intance could be a living machine/man in the ETM trailer she says:

you have to take a choise (i done it alway) the choice to help neo ...

this is the reason why the oracal need care by the protector ...

in revolution she will die in the realworld an lost her skin ...

but she stilll existts in the matrix ...

gh0st

nickjs21
what?

neo_dragon
uh, in the bible and surprisingly many other cultures 6 is the number of man, not the devil, in fact even bible scholars doubt that the writer of the biblical apocalypse was using 666 to represent satan. their guess is nero caesar (in greek numbers, this adds up to six hundred threescore and six). but just think about the six days thing a bit more wink

nickjs21
i thought six was symbolic in the bible of imperfection, and three was perfection . . . so "666" was the perfection of imperfection (three sixes).

but yeah, revelations is basically one big code.

anyway, i know that doesn't help anything. just my two cents.

JavX
Christianity is based on stories from paganism.. if you want to find the actual stories that are in the bible do a search on the next for similarties of the Christian faith and paganism, use those myths to cross reference the movie.. i would do it myself, though im not into over analyzing stuff.

neo_dragon
javx, i think you'll find that alot of religious folklore is common across different faiths, who can say really who borrowed what? besides, there's a norse story in which odin crucifies himself, tell me that was around before the christians arrived in scandinavia. anyways, thanks for the input.

nickjs21
well we do know the noah story is borrowed from pagans. because the pagans had the same story first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.