Hidy ho

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thestral
Hi. I'm Rebecca. I'm also bored.

What do I like to do? I like to read (HP, Tamora Pierce, and anything else that's in English and is remotely interesting), write, play video games, and last but best, playing Rawnie (my character) on Daughters of the Goddess, which is this great Tortallan RPG on the internet. If you never heard of it you should check it out.
But as it's nearing capacity, I feel that I should also state that the people running it are starting a new on in August called Shiver My Timber. Obviously it's about pirates. And the more people we have in it, the more fun it'll be. So.

The end.

Kes

yerssot
hey there!
stick around and post smile

Thestral
greetings alien

G.P
Hello Thestral ! Welcome aboard ! smile

Thestral
Whee! I made an avatar! <--- happy

Kes
very cool!

Thestral
Thanky

Kes
big grin

Slybaghouse
Welcome Thestral

Good Times and Big Smiles big grin

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the boards!! Hope u have fun here! big grin

Thestral
I prolly will. big grin

Corran
Hey Rebecca stick around have some fun.

Evy_O
Aloha! Welcome! big grin big grin

chico23
Hiya and welcome!

Thestral
I feel loved.

bigbadbike2
We love everyone around here. Welcome to the forums.

Corran
We do at that.

Phoenix
AAAH!! SOMEONE WHO LIKES TAMORA PIERCE!! I thought i was the nly one on the forum!!

hey becca, i luv hp and tp, whats ya fave? of tortall i luv kel, shes so cool, and emelan i think tris and briar rock! hp, id hav ta go with ron, harry, neville and draco malfoy and the twins o' course! i cant choose btween them!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.