Six feet under

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
Request: -

I'm away from tomorrow and my video recorder has broken, well I say broken but I broke it when it started playing up (that'll learn it mad )....anyway, would someone mind watching the next two episodes (Sunday nights, around 10pm) and fill me in on the details upon my return.

Thanks in advance. big grin

Mech.

Dexx
the bastards stopped showing it. it's my favorite serial. Only saw trhe first two series.

Raz
Spoil yourself rotten here: http://www.tvtome.com/SixFeetUnder/season2.html

Krabs55
is there not going to be a season 3 or what....

Krabs55
or what is the next one coming out on dvd

wicker_man
I have searched the Internet in regards to any information regarding the release date for Six Feet Under series 2 (on DVD) and there seems to be no word as yet.

Dexx
what r you talkin about..they're showing series 3 round here...on hbo.
(at least i THINK it's series 3)

Krabs55
yea i don't hbo I have to wait for it to come out on dvd !! So season 3 is right now ???

Sugar Kane
Even British terrestrial is showing series 3 right now!! You must be watching series three!

Krabs55
ok so no one knows when season 2 is coming out on dvd.....man this suxs !!!!!

Krabs55
Does anyone know now.

A4E
lol i am with u man, i saw the first season and i need to get more of it!!!
is nathaniel gonna die?? cry

A4E
i already saw season 3, is there gonna b / was
a season 3 in DVD? i can't find it anywhere!!

supertruper
Yes, I totally love 6 feet. I have been waiting for the next season, and I guess I will have to keep a waitin... fortunately, some of my other favorite HBO shows are coming back soon...

A4E
i know... it's a weird show... cuz like it's the weirdest family ever! the girl's on crack, the older brother is ****ing the WEIRDEST girl on earth, the other dude is lying to his mother about his homosexuality so its pretty weird... but i still love it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.