Envy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Max Power
this movie looks freaking awesome. Jack Black and Ben Stiller and Christopher Walken? My cup runneth over. Holy crap I am looking forward to this.

And luckily it will also be answering the lifelong question... what is a vapoorizer.

Has anyone else seen the trailer for this? Even the informercial had me rolling. Jack Black looks like the bastard son of Siegfried and Roy in that shirt.

Here's the link, yo.

KidRock
Whats Envy exactly? lol

tmcpherrin89
Black Comedy

Max Power
plot goes like this: Jack Black and Ben Stiller are good friends and (I think) neighbors who work in the same sandpaper factory and hate their jobs. Jack Black invents a vapoorizer that makes dog poop disappear and becomes a huge success. But rather than move away to the ritzy suburbs, Black's character builds a huge mansion next door to Stiller, who is still seething with jealousy over the whole thing. Comdey ensues.

Basically it looks like we get to see Jack be his wonderful over-the-top self as this successful rich inventor and Stiller slowly goes drunk and crazy with jealousy over the whole thing. And Chrisopher Walken is some kind of bar guru that Stiller befriends.

JackGasSimpson
this movies is gonna rock my f*ckin socks off!, but have u heard of the even newer Jack Black movie? School Of Rock! i get to go to a private screening, cant wait!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.