Real stuff from Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

Crash_Overload
Yo,

I know the twins are not dead because you see them "Ghosting" when there subaru 4x4 thing blows up, thus healing them.

Kes
Its not a subaru, its GM something.
Unless you call subaru the formate of the car?!blink

Crash_Overload
I call it a Subaru because it looks like one, just, made a bit bigger and higher. Thought I would like to know exactly what type of car it is, because it is really cool. Personally I think they should have had a silver one, not black. (sorry i knoe this has nothing to do with the thread)

Kes
All I now is that its a GM. But what tipe I have no idea.
Hey start a thread about it lol smile

Sifer
I thought they were both Pontiac's myself. At least that is what the Badges were. The silver car is definately a Pontiac...gonna go watch it again in a min to find out smile

Crash_Overload
Yo,
This is sooooooooo off topic. Right up to now. If you want info on the matrix just go to the official site (it is not like any other film site wich just promos it, this is heavy material) www.whatisthematrix.com

Kes
Is a Pontiac a tipe of the GM brand?
This is probably a stupid question but cars here are different!

Crash_Overload
It is.

Kes
ok. thankssmile

Metroplex
Hehehe. Its funny how everyone just starts talking about cars.

Stovenutts
i thought it was an escalade

zoomonkey
it is a cadillac escalade. pontiac is a division of gm. the only pontiac in the movie is the firebird niobi drives. trinity drove a cadillac cts. and for the record gm owns controling stock in subaru.

Kes
Nice. All I know is that all the cars were donated by GM.

The Omega
(Slaps forehead.)

CrazyShady
Yup,
Cadillac Escalade

Kes
Are you alright?blink

FLIPMODE
OMG, you guys dont recognize an escalade when you see one?

Crash_Overload
I think Omega is slapping his / her forehead because we just talk talking about cars. We should stop that. but hey, what about Niobe's that firbird? Is it nice or what?

Kes
Well dont know about the others, but american cars are not my speciallitystick out tongue

Kes
Just 1 more.

Kes
So topic...what where we talking about?blink

nickjs21
they are definitely cadillacs.

to stay on-topic, i found three pictures. i hope this link works.
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&id=1808402448&cf=pstills&intl=us

nickjs21
i personally like the one with seraph.

Kes
Cool! Do any of you guys have a program that magnfies (sp) pics? Like who is she fireing at?

Crash_Overload
Hum, I did magnify but I need an image inhancer. I also think this thread has been totally Crashed. (for lack of better words) We so need to get back on the subject, OR GO TO MY WHAT IS YOUR FAVORIT MATRIX VHICLE THREAD!!!

nickjs21
all i know for sure is that in the revolutions trailer, we also see morpheus firing his gun in that same room. and, it's also the room where trinity kicks the guy with the leather mask.

FLIPMODE
I think they're fighting Dobermen.

Crash_Overload
Who the heck is doberman?

The Omega
Kes> Yeah. There's an entire thread dedicated to the vehicles of the Matrix. I want real stuff from revolutions. Cars bore me! miffed

Kes
Sorry Omega. love carssmile

The Omega
That much is obvious. big grin
But if Neo is not IN IT, who cares??!?!?

Kes
LOL

Crash_Overload
or Persephone or Niobe..........

Kes
Hey I posted 1 with the twins!Thats good!

Korri
can i just tell u now...its a caddailac if u dont believe me u should have watch the 5th gear matrix special all abt the car chase

Kes
ok. someone should make a poll. what tipe is it? stick out tongue
Makes no difference!Its cool!

Korri
deffin8ly a caddilac take it from an expert wink

Kes
An expert?! If you were from the U.S. I'd believe you stick out tongue

Korri
i have proof a tape of the 5th gear special abt the car chase & did u know that those cars were only in proto-type form when they were used 4 the matrix...sorry i just thought that that was interesting...sad life..sad sad life embarrasment

Kes
lol I saw a special about the freeway scene to but all I remember is that the cars were donated by GM. About 500 if I'm not mistaken. Don't really remeber what tipes. The car Trinity drives looks a lot like an Opel stick out tongue But its not messed

Korri
i think its called the cadilac DX220 but i think i cud be wrong

Kes
cool big grin

lol wait until omega reads these posts erm

Korri
it is very big grin

Crash_Overload
She or he will flip.

Korri
who?

Crash_Overload
The Omega

Korri
becoz im talking abt cars? o sorry omega

Crash_Overload
No its okay, well no but. We all are.

nickjs21
PEOPLE! putting it TO REST right now -- it's a cadillac. on my mother's life, they're both cadillacs. i see them in the streets all the time.

now . . . the topic is?

The Omega

Korri
well said

Korri
o rite i have proof now i watched the 5th gear video again and the car Trinity is driving is called the CTS and the twins drive the XD im very proud of ma wee self now!! big grin angel

Kes
Well you could have just gone here:

www.GM.com

Korri
yeah but i wanted 2 watch it anyway

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.