Who is Sirius?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
Who is Sirius??

Slybaghouse
Sirius Black is the escaped "Prisoner of Azkaban," who eventually turns out to be Potter's godfather.

Got that off the internet, I thought he was someone else hehe

EDITED BY PHOE - I know its a little late guys, but hopefully this wil stop it being ruined for anyone else

alleycat07
sirus black will make the movie so much more exiting but hey you just ruined it for anybody else who reads this email idiot!!

danradclifeluva
ya tha movie will be exciting with his character and u did just ruin it for ne 1 hoo wants too see tha movie but not read tha book

the_big_fan
You call yourself a Harry Potter fan, and you didn't know who Sirius is? Sheesh. That's all I have to say about that.

Toms_Chick85
wow....yall ppl need ta read da books....lol

Katie Bell
Yeah, you do! I got all the books and movies! I can't wait for the 3rd movie! It is going to be the bomb (more like the 5th movie because it is exciting but sad)! I like the 3rd, 4th, and 5th books.
Read the books!

crazy_rock_chic
yeah u really shud read the books,it would make things alot more easier to understand,plus they left alot out of the films

LindsIsTightK
If you don't know who Sirius is then I wonder what you could possibly be doing in the Harry Potter forum, but hey, to each their own I supposse.

Aimz Radcliffe
yeah Sirius Blak is Harry's Godfather. He ascaped from Azkabn (but you should at least know what Azkaban was)

starprincess366
insted of watching the movies, read all 5 of the books and u will know what we r talking about. don't be lazy, i finished all 5 for the first time last summer in less than 2 weeks! and im only 13, there that good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.