Tom Gon Jinn/ Menarytom2000

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tom Gon Jinn
We are one of the same. I used Tom Gon Jinn as a username ages ago, then I chose menarytom200 to make my websites. I decided to keep Tom Gon Jinn for SW forums

Gundark
Whatever floats your boat, TGJ. smokin'

theEviljedi
I like Menarytom2000 better.

Dim
Oh, you just want to argue! stick out tongue

theEviljedi
Don't you Dimmy?

queeq
Errr... I like neither names, but I like the user. wink

queeq out

Tom Gon Jinn
Was that a compliment? Anyway, Tom Gon fits with SW.

queeq
There you go. You stand up for yourself there, Tom. If there were a bar on this forum, I'd buy you a drink.

queeq out

Dim
Either name works...He's still going to be Tom to me smile

queeq
Tom forever! Yeah. Blue Milk's on me, everyone, as usual in the weekend.

queeq out

Tom Gon
Why am I getting all this praise? Anyway, I am now Tom Gon. It sounds better. This name's stayin`.

Dim
queeqer, leave your little "hobbies" out of this. laughing out loud

OKay Tom...now just stick with it smile

Tom Gon
Yeah, I'm gonna. I'm also using this name for my new forum. The link's below.

Ratcat
Oh no it isn't

Ooooh, I feel like I'm at a pantomime!!!

Tom Gon
Oh yes it is

Ratcat
*Ratcat pushes a custard flan in Tom Gons face*

There, now we have a real pantomime....

Dim
Hmmmm...I think someone's a little too much sugar laughing out loud

Tom Gon
Hmm...

Gundark
My fiance is named Tom, so I'm kind of partial to the name. smile

But Tom Gon is better than Menarytom20000. Too long and difficult to use nicknames with. And it does have a link to SW, EJ ! rolling on floor laughing

queeq
What hobbies, Dim?

So Gundy-dear, are we all invited to the wedding. Tommy and Gunny get married, hehehe, Tommygunny. laughing out loud

queeq out

Dim
I don't know...I used to know...but I forgot! laughing out loud

queeq
Your brain's huring again, Dimmy? laughing out loud

queeq out

Dim
Yes *SMACK*

Gundark
We'll be together 11 years in April...I don't like rushing into these things. laughing out loud

queeq
Obviously... what's the use of being engaged then?

queeq out

Ratcat
I thoughrt Many and I toomk a long time. We were engaged for 4 years.... BUt then we got engaged 4 weeks after we met.

queeq
Four weeks!!! My...

queeq abides

Gundark
We've only been engaged 2 1/2 years, not the whole 11 !!! And we're spending this time saving for a super nice trip/honeymoon. No wedding....we've both been married before (no kids) and don't want to do the church thing.

queeq
Are we invited though?

queeq abides

Gundark
Do I have to cook ?

queeq
Do I really need to answer that? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Then I better start getting my list together...hmmm, lets see....

1. 25 cases champagne
2. 25 cases hard liquor
3. 25 cases beer

Oh yes, the food...I almost forgot..hmmm...what shall I make ??? stick out tongue

queeq
That does not sound like that's going to enough. UBH will be there too. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Hmmm..yes, you're right queeq (did I just say that ?)
I'd better double everything. And some hay for UBH's poor horsey. laughing out loud

queeq
Double? That's just for UBH then. How about us?

*did I hear that correctly? Did she say I was....right?? YES, WHO'S THE MASTER! laughing out loud *

queeq abides

Gundark
"what have I done????" (Gundark prepares to commit harikari with lightsaber) sick

queeq
*queeq lights his own sabre*

You want me to help you? Cut of your head when you're done slicing up your guts? I'd love to help, really. Just for you. evil face

queeq abides

Gundark
Cut my head off ??? See, just one vampire comment and you're marked for life. laughing out loud

queeq
Look, it's standard procedure for harakiri. You slice your belly open and I stand next to you. When you're finished unzipping your guts, I chop your head off. Now, kneel down and do it, coward. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Another dumb american not doing enough research on Japanese culture. Sigh. sad
(Gundark kneels at queeq's feet, preparing for the end, thinking, help, somebody save me!!!!)

queeq
*queeq assumes the position, sabre lit*

You "don't HAVE to do it, you know. You can lose face... as always. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
YIPPEEEE (little Anakin voice)

(Gundark runs to Falcon and charges up the main guns) laughing out loud

queeq
Chicken... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Now don't drag DD into this. Hey....where is DD ???

queeq
I don't know. I tried to tempt him in coming down by saying that. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Tom Gon Jinn is ok by me. smile

queeq
That goes without saying. smile

queeq abides

Gundark
Everything is good and fine now. No need to start wishing people into the cornfield. stick out tongue

queeq
What's in the cornfield?

queeq abides

Gundark
It was an old black & white episode of Twilight Zone where there was this kid who would think things and they would happen. So you had to be really careful not to make him made or he would wish you into the cornfield. By the end of the episode there were a lot of people in the cornfield. It was really creepy. He turned the one guy at the very end into a jack-in-the-box with just his head on the end of long spring wearing a little pointy hat.

queeq
I think I have a very vague recollection of that episode. Thanks for bringing it up... I think....

queeq abides

Gundark
Happy nightmares. evil face

Now it appears Tom Gon is gon!

queeq
He'll be back. Why is everyone so worried why someone who does seem to have a live is out living it?

queeq abides

Gundark
Because I just find it hard to believe that out of the slice of the whole planet that has internet access AND has an interest in SW, that there is a mere handful of us that post here regularly. Are we really this pathetic ?? laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Yes... sad

queeq abides

Gundark
As long as we can all be pathetic together. laughing out loud

queeq
That's even more pathetic. sad

queeq abides

Gundark
Now we need to start a topic about pathetic forum members. laughing out loud

queeq
And a club. Well, soon I will start my "Nothing's off topic thread", that'll be the club for all pathetic members. Everyone's welcome.

queeq abides

finti
Sure, I really want to be pathetic.smile

Gundark
A "nothing's off topic" thread. (Sigh) I guess that's why I'm the apprentice and you're the master, queeq. (Gundark pulls hood over head and exits throne room). laughing out loud

queeq
In time you will learn, my young (laughing out loud ) apprentice, when you're angry, furious. Now clear your mind of questions. evil face

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.