Hilary Duff/ Jake thomas on the lizzie McGurie show

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
Ok i am 15 and i luvv hilary duff. she is hot as hell and best of all she is my age. i watch her show everytime it is on for two reasons. One thing is i like to watch her on tv becasue daaaa she is hot. and Jake thomas the younger brother on the show his name is matt on it he is funny as **** sumtimes. dad dad put me down theres no time to fool around, that mad me laugh. so when u watch that show u got sumthing to look at and u got enterainment from the lil kid Jake so i think that is a good show dose anyone eles.

Kes
Nice.

VampirePrincess
I have seen it only because I watch Disney a lot... Kind of a Disney fan. I just think it is to kiddie for me. But if you like it more power to yeah.

julibug
ok, i'm old. my son likes the show, so i watch it w/him sometimes. i especially liked the episode where her brother was learning kung fu & they had david carradine (from the old kung fu & kung fu: the legend continues shows) guest star as his teacher. the funny thing about that is that the guy that plays their dad on the show, and david carradine, are brothers in real life.

VampirePrincess
I like when Steven Tyler appeared. I thought that was great.

Kes
blink I feel very left out. *sniff*

julibug
i don't know which is funnier. lizzie or even stevens.

LilySatine
I watch Lizzie sometimes, but prefer Even Stevens over it. stick out tongue

VampirePrincess
Even Stevens is funny... But I am not into those shows that much.

Celsius
I have absolutely no idea what you are talking abouut.
*comforts kes*

Scoundrel
heh I never even heard of the show...

BackFire349
hilary duff is so freaking hot. i know she's like 15, but dont blame me. blame disney for dressing her up and showing off her body in little mini skirts. damn she's fine.

Scoundrel
er yeah 15 is still underage however you dress it up...

julibug
i have that stupid "why not!" song running through my head now - from the lizzie movie

DeNiro
haha yeah i listen to that stupid ass song and get it in my head also..

Tired Hiker
Why not take a crazy chance, why not do a crazy dance . . .

I'm feel so dirty for knowing that song. I'm with Backfire, Hilary is hot and it's all Disney's fault. At least Wren on Even Stevens is in college. Wierd, she just finished eighth grade in Even Stevens, but she's going to Harvard or something like that in real life.

Smllfry247
I looove Even Stevens and Boy meets world! Lizzie is ok

Mist
ok? OK?????
you call her ok?
ive never watched the show or seen the movie yet but from the teaser poster of her, i'll pay good money to see that movie.
that guy who plays her friend must be damn lucky (i only know this cause i saw the trailer)

Mist
ps. dont think im some sort of pervert or anything, cause im 16 and hialry duff is a teen so its ok if i like her.

ObieTrice 26
I dont like Disney that much... they can be quite racist sometimes

Smllfry247
why would we think you are a perv she is 15! only 1 year younger than you so there is nothing wrong

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.