Yuur name in the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stovenutts
If the matrix were real and you had a hacker name, what would it be?
I havn't thought of one for myself, but im thinking.
When you post your name also give the reasons why you chose this name.
Happy Dance
Happy Dance Happy Dance
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sifer
Optimus Prime - LMAO

Errrr....Petabyte :P

Crash_Overload
Yo,
Me it would be "Crash", its just so cool a name for me, also I would enjoy Crashing other ppl's comps from the real world. "TRACK THIS B****"

Ushgarak
Matrix names are one of three things:

1. Mythological references (Morpheus, Trinity, Malachi)
2. On-line hacker type names (Ice, Bane, Corrupt, Apoc, Mouse)
3. Real names that are more interestring than, say, 'John' (Ballard, Soren)

neo_dragon
wasn't soren a philosopher, if so my name would be descartes or confucius or pascal even (computer language name too, how convenient) rock rock

Kes
I would like to be "Esc" LOL
Or "Shift" smile

Metroplex
Shift is a good name Kes.
I think Zan will fit me. Just one letter different from my real last name.

Altar[1stONE]
Altar obviously , its like neo but my name meens place of sacrafice.

CrazyShady
my name would be Scuba...........yea, Scuba cool Happy Dance Happy Dance cool

nickjs21
personally i think prometheus would be cool just cuz of what the guy did. but a little long. perseus, maybe, cuz he killed medusa.

in the end i'd probably go with something like achor. i'm told that in hebrew, it means trouble.

Rin
My name, if only, would be simply:

F4 ^__^
or just Rin.

zoomonkey
how bout 'cap locks' or 'page up' or 'f3' or '~'.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
mm...... christina aguilera

The Omega

AsthmaticZero
I would have to go with 'Zero'. I simply love the word, and I don't know why. It's just such an interesting combination of letters, you know? Plus, it sounds pretty mechanical. I'm surprised that no real 'Matrix' character has 'Zero' as a name.

GABRIEL05
Agent Queef just kidding AGENT ANFERNEE JACKSON the matrixes only black agent

"Ahhh Mister Anderson... we don't play that in da hood"

nopy
Ctr+alt+del

Celsius
id eithr be CELSIUS or THESUS or INTESTENAL WORM or GAS or SUPER MAN or MAD RUSSIAN BOY or......... ill just stick with CELSIUS.

Ushgarak
Of course, this is where the 'Matrix On-Line' game will fall apart. You will sign on wanting to experience the atmosphere of the Matrix as seen in the films but on-line you will meet a load of silly adolescent hackers named "Nobsack2000" or "IluvCarrie" or "--##''[[-", or whatever...

Celsius
Nobsack laughing out loud

Kes
laughing out loud

Crash_Overload
laughing out loud
So long as no1 signs on as "Po" or "Laa Laa" im fine with it.... to a certain degree. PLUS I sure as hell WOULD not like people starting clans and going after each other, that is not the point of the game. AND if they DO start clans, that means there will be tags in front of name say like: (GcS) Frost wink mad

GHOSTFACE KILLA
My name would be GHOSTFACE KILLA, because my enemies won't see me coming until I kill them cool cool cool cool

Crash_Overload
You wish, you wish. By the way, all names have 1 thing in comon. THEY ARE ALL 1 WORDED!!!

The Omega
Gabriel> laughing laughing

Ush> Okay, having a worse hair-day than usual? Okay, I must admit your words sounds uncannily prophetic (sighs).

Korri
i would be Angel angel even alothough if i was in the matrix i wud be a little devil!! devil

Crash_Overload
Sweet I like that

Korri
lol thanx

shinta
say hello to enigma

Korri
kewl i like that

neo_dragon
zero is sort of a name in the matrix zero is a cypher. see, cypher? what did cypher want, to remember nothing as in zero.

Bad_Hair_Day
Key or Tab or Chimera cause they sound betta than anythin else i could come up wi

Korri
rite jonny What the f**k?

Ikobe
Hm... well, I've got a selection. One is 'Deset', which we came up with using an odd "hacker name generator" paper game, which I then sadly lost. Another is the name I gave to one of my characters (who's acutally a boy which is a bit silly), and that's "Naobri", I think it was also the pet name of the cousin of a Holocaust survivor... if I had to choose something 'mythical', I'd probably go with "Ceridwen".

~Ikobe

Kes
Which means?

rysdigital
Digital.

first post here btw smile

Ikobe
Kes: what-what?

Ceridwen was the one who 'made' Taliesin the Bard. I don't think 'Deset' means anything. Naobri... hm, I must find the site and check my assumption.

~Ikobe

Kes
ikobe what do you mean by what-what?

Ikobe
Ehe, sorry, I double typed...

~Iko

bigbadbike2
Cain: The spiritual connotation(sp) is "Weapon"

Seraph
dunno.. maybe Kerub. its a kind of opposite to Seraph (you know the angels Seraphine(sp) and Kerubim(sp)

Korri
kool i like that

matrix_girl
Name... Name...
Kaoma looks nice cool

Kes
What does it mean?

Korri
yeah i dont fully understand confused

Stovenutts
its cherubim not kerubim,seraph

Alias Neo
My name would be Lance.(thinks)..because..(thinks more)..it sounds cool

matrix_girl
it's just a name without meaning because I don't have a point

Vim
I liked Ctrl+Alt+Del, but its kind of long.. . what about space? as in space bar? lol ... i don't know, i like Vim, its a synonym for strength.

Celsius
how about FLJKNMAJKLNN?

Stovenutts
what about FqUaCeK YsOaUx

Another_Smithy
Hmm maybe Bob or Dan...no really maybe Zeus or Aerostophenes SP?

JavX
I would have to choose between 2 names. ..

1. JavX (Religious name)
(jav=javed=forever X= crossing paths)=Forever crossing paths
2. Killall (hacker alias)
(unix command)

smokin'

princess leia
elagria.
looong story. mainly a miz of first name, characters name, shows name, and a few oter things besides.

Vim
Backslash, or ampersand, those sound cool and relate to computers. Another one that would be cool is Core

Crappybob
Crappybob

sandman
Prime.. not a transformers reference just like it as a name

Korri
imagine sum1 made there name banana sandwich lol

Labyrinth
when i read this post at first i was a lucker so i decided to think of a name and register it....so my name owuld be LABYRINTH

hahhhahahaaa

G.I. Jim
My Name Would Have To Be Gigz(Gigabytes) or Sumthing Similar

<<Solo>>
Mafty

Korri
lol

((The_Anomaly))
Matrix-man

Korri
Ameoba

vvvrulz
'V'

big grincool

Korri
lol short and sweet!

Asylum
I'm Known as Asylum in The World of The Matrix... lol

Korri
big grin lol

Floodgate
For me its gonna be Floodgate

I love that word. Was reading the dictionary in the morning and accidentally stumbled over that word..

I love Shift or Crash or Zero...any1 seen the movie Hackers?? Crash Override, Zero Cool, Acid Burn etc etc loads of asskicking names

Heddshot
Heddshot smile

Korri
original thumb up

theterminatorx
i think mines is ACE

Captain REX
Ares for me. Greek God o' War. smile

Symbiotespidey
mine would be Breaker

carnager
There's webpage that "generates" your matrix name through a series of questions. I can't put the link cause I'm new here.
Anyway, it said my Matrix name was "Frost" which I think is boring so I'll go with Qwerty.That's right ...Qwerty.

Clavis
clavis no expression

TrAnCeDuO
it would either be tranceduo(its original i think) ,"kazaa", or "napster"big grin

Ghetto Goblin
i would be Tab, F1, Stewie, or Griff.

DarthLazious
Lazious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.