The first shot of Episode III w/ PIC!!!(DESCRIPTION MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Windu
If you have Hyperspace, go to yesterdays web cam and go to 17 hours, 41 minutes, it's the second picture taken during the 41st minute.

http://www.afn.org/~afn06264/anakin.jpeg

And this Description from TFN.NET

In the Official Site's Hyperspace Webcam section, late night owls got a special treat. At 17:41:20 on 6/30/03, the web cam was turned on a monitor. On the monitor you can clearly see Anakin Skywalker with

what appears to be shoulder length hair. On his right hand is what looks like a black glove very reminiscent of Darth Vader's. Was this a test shot or the first actual footage filmed?

I'm sure we'll get an official update soon. Anyone wanting to see the image can look in the webcam archives if you're a paying customer. Thanks to all who alerted us to this! There were many of you up late last night!

Discuss...

Evil Windu
I would asume with the long hair that he has moved past the stage of Padwan and is now a Jedi Knight. This would be a good assumption since he has been in battle for three years, and he should by now be a great jedi warrior. My guess is that this will be covered in the open scroll.

yerssot
oh great!!
YOU NOTICE THAT H???? THAT MEANS IT*S FROM HYPERSPACE AND IT*S ILLEGAL TO POST THAT YOU KNOW??? mad

Raz
Take a chill pill yerssot.

Anyway, I think it's a cool pic.

Omegaman
That hair looks really stupid! He looks kind of like a girl in that shot.

Evil Windu
Like I care...

Note to Mods: If im not allowed to post this pic, Please feel free to edit. Thx.

justinday15
but i thought he didnt get the vader gear untill he got burned.

Omegaman
I would say he was in Vader gear, just a glove.

yerssot
if you wish raz, I can show you the policy saying it's strictly offlimits,
if they make their talkings real, I just hope they won't find it here

Raz
Nope no problem here. In fact if you can get more, feel free to post!

Evil Windu
Alright, If you insist.. Heres another pic, It has nothing to do with the pic posted above... Not sure who this is but it looks like a new alien....

http://www.afn.org/~afn06264/freaky.jpeg

BTW again.. If im not allowed to post these pics, Again please feel free to edit, delete etc... Thx.

Julie
I lament the long hair...maybe it'll grow on me thought by the time it gets tot he release of EpIII

master harmax
I dont see how he can be a jedi warrior at the start of ep.3 - cause he got married to Padme at the end of episode 2 and that's not permissible for a jedi ...

unless he gets divorced by the starting of episode 3 ...
rock

Imagine an opening scroll that goes something like ...

" It has been three years since the start of the clone wars ... Anakin Skywalker is now divorced from Padme ... and under republic rules, having been forced to give her half his property ( which consisted of a half built irritating translator droid, and a lightsaber, which he found difficult not to lose every so often anyway ) he is presently stone broke.

But having rejoined the Jedi Order after his divorce, he is now a great jedi warrior with long hair .... ( etc.etc.etc.)

whistle

Ushgarak
Marriage could be in secret.

finti
He actually reminds me of Luke in that piccie

Omegaman
The marriage ceremony was in secret because if it was commonly known (to mace, yoda, OB1) it would not have been aloud. SO it stands to reason that the marriage will be a secret at least at the beginning of EPS 3.

cookies2006
It doesnt matter if they know. U cant forbide love. But i guess they just forbide marriage for the reaction to the darkside thing.

Rogue Jedi
he looks like a druggie if you ask me, with the greasy looking hair and all.

finti
stereotype assumption

Evil Windu
Lightsabers, The Set and the Wookie himself !!

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL234/1221048/2313507/28678374.jpg

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL234/1221048/2313507/28678369.jpg

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL234/1221048/2313507/28678359.jpg

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL234/1221048/2313507/28678631.jpg

Here are all the lightsabers in those pics.

1. Dooku

2. Mace

3. Obiwan PT version

4. Obiwan OT version

5. Anakin

6. Vaders

spideyfreak88
ya he does actually. luke screams like a girl

cookies2006
Yeah, everyone sounds kind of funny at times.

Captain REX
Thank god you're doing this, Evil Windu. I was starting to think I'd need to buy Hyperspace...well, I probably still will because I want more info, but it helps to have you doing this. smile

So Obi-Wan will switch lightsabers during the film, and so will Anakin, it seems.

cookies2006
Yeah, they probly lose them at the fire or volcanoe scene. Witch ever is the real thing.

Evil Windu
More for your viewing pleasure..

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL234/1221048/2313507/28722290.jpg

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL234/1221048/2313507/28722284.jpg

http://pic8.picturetrail.com/VOL234/1221048/2313507/28722277.jpg

Captain REX
I see some Mon Calamari heads...

Evil Windu
Yep ! smile

BLADE
Wonder if one of those is Ackbar ? I could be dead wrong, but I think that after Anakin and Padme are married, Anakin will be expelled from the Jedi order, they'll go to Tatooine to settle down or hide out or whatever and the Jedi will hit a huge crisis in the war and send Obiwan to recruit Anakin's help once more. This would explain the line in ANH when Ben tells Luke that Uncle Owen thought that Anakin should have stayed there and not gotten involved, it would also explain why Ben said that Owen feared that Luke might follow old Obiwan on some damned fool idealistic cruisade like his father did. I don't know, just a thought, I could be wrong. I want to thank you for posting the pics, too cool of you, keep 'em coming. Blade.

cookies2006
Yea, keep em comin.

Julie
yeah more pics....

cookies2006
How often do u get new pics?

LanceWindu
More pics please.

starwarsbuff
The reason that he has long hair is because they are trying to tie in the shaggy hair from the 4th, 5th, and 6th movies.

cookies2006
who. darth vader? what r u talkin about?

LanceWindu
Yes, Anakin.

cookies2006
anakin nots even in 4,5,6. UNless u want to say he's DV. But he still doesnt have long hair in 4,5,6.

LanceWindu
They're just saying they are matching the hair to be like it's from the 70's like hair is in Ep's 4-6

BLADE
They are giving him the same hair that he {Jake LLoyd} had in ep 1, and Luke had in the original trilogy, it's part of a theme to tie the 2 trilogies together and it reminds us that these people are related.

Captain REX
I figured out what the alien picture is. Probably a mask for Passel Argente or his aid. Passel Argente was a Senator of the Republic in Episode I and a member of the Confederacy of Independent Systems in Episode II.

cookies2006
Kool(cap rex)and for(lance,swbuff)Haydens hair is longer than almost both luke and young ani put together. I thought his hair was just like that because it's the next stage of the jedi hair doo. (short with lil pigtail on the side,then it goes to medium shoulder cut hair with a beard,then the last stage is long back-reaching hair with a beard.)All these hair doos are usually right unless ur just old and ur hair wont grow anymore.

queeq
Talking about wookiees, I read in an interview with Peter Mayhew, there are gonna be "many new planets" in EpIII....

finti
alderaan is a must

cookies2006
Yea, and of course dagobah.

finti
maybe

cookies2006
it has to be sumtime in ep3.

Captain REX
Of course it does...or not.

cookies2006
Well they have to show yoda going there.

finti
why, we already know he goes there sooner or later

Lucas Sucks!
My god.... dont tell me you all prefer those stupid Jedi hair cuts.... they look rediculous! with a small pony tail.... come on...
anyways the new hairstyle looks a lot better... those are the hairstyles that were supose to be since the begining... thats the real star wars look wich they didnt continue using in the new movies. At least theyre going to match it up somewhere...

cookies2006
Man u just totally missed what we are talkin about.!.

Altar[1stONE]
I think Anakin looks cool with long hair , more respectable, he shows maturatity. But in that picture he looks like hes taunting someone , probably showing signs off the dark side. I can almost hear him saying " padme dont get involved , this is my buisness not yours"!

finti
about hair do got this picture on a Norwegian site laughing out loud

Captain iMpact
Captain iMpact also thinks this...and he liks it! big grin

Evil Windu
Sorry that I havent been on lately updateing you on some HS pictures, I was out in the field . My Picturetrail account expired on me so I opened a account on Yahoo! Pictures, thats where all the HS pictures will be at. Heres the link to the my site:

Yahoo! Photos WARNING: SPOILERS !!!

If that link doesnt work, just e-mail or leave a PM and ill get you the pics.. BTW, Ill be updateing that site weekly or whenever I get the chance... Enjoi.

- Evil Windu.

Altar[1stONE]
Jesus anakin and obi wan are already making the fighting sequence , looks agresive. Also padme and anakin are in that love scene in that one balcony set that i saw a model of earlier this week. they work fast.
I also read that 200 lightsabers are in the works , for 200 jedi i would think.

grifta
Actually the glove is just so just to cover up his robotic hand, which is ironic since he cut's off his sons. And as for the Vader gear comment, the suit he wears is actually mostly sith armor he made. If you guys know of the Sith they were just a species that lived in an outer rim world, that the outcasted jedi from thousands of years ago arrived at once banned from Republic space and over the years merged the abilities of the force with the lifestyles of these creatures and turned them into slaves. So Dark Lord of the Sith really meant the ruler of the world, since the species believed in the strongest will only survive.

KidRock
there are NO real sith left...the sith were creatures that died out thousands of years ago the sith of episode 123456 are just followers of that ideal

finti
Well Grifta that about the Siths is EU info and has nothing to do with the films. If you wanna share your knowledge about EU do so in the EU forum

Evil Windu
Ive been getting alot of PMs because of the Link..

Yahoo! Photos v2

This should work, Click the Hyperspace Webcam (SWs Episode III) link...

Rogue Jedi
im just saying thats what he looks like. you dont have to agree with me.

Evil Windu
Updated.. Photos added.

cookies2006
ani gained weight it looks like.

Morph
He'd have to have. Vader wasn't small and skinny at all.

Morph
The true Siths probably looked like Alf.

Altar[1stONE]
Inside said that Anakin buffed out to fit into the suit at the end. So hopfully its that suit we hope it is. This movie is going to be the greatest i think because it has the most familarality. Its the closest to the OT and it will be cool to see them all updated. Im looking really foward to this movie. More then Matrix Revolutions or Return Of The King

finti
well I do look forward to it as well but I really look forward to Two Kings(ment it to be Return of a king, not a mix between two towers and the new upancoming flick embarrasment) didnt see this Matrix wont see the next one either.

I really hope it is gonna be good with a lot of action

Mist
what other suit would anakin wear? of course it will be vaders suit

finti
probably some darker clothes as in AOTC

Bicnarok

finti
actually it is

Celsius
thats exactly what i thought too.

finti
"what does it take to make a ruskie break?" - The Clash`s Ivan meet G.I Joe. .....................couldnt resist big grin

Evil Windu
4 New pictures added..

**BUMP**

Celsius
sorry finti, blink i dont get it. stick out tongue.

finti
for the Ruski

"So you're on the floor, at 54
Think you can last at the Palace
Does your body go to the to and fro?
But tonight's the night - or didn't you know
That Ivan meets G.I. Joe

He tried his tricks that Ruskie bear
The United Nations said it's all fair
He did the radiation the chemical plague
But he could not win with a cossack spin

The Vostok Bomb the Stalin strike
He tried every move he tried to hitch hike
He drilled a hole like a Russian star
He made every move in his repertoire

When Ivan meet G.I. Joe

Now it was G.I. Joe's turn to blow
He turned it on cool and slow
He tried a payphone call to the Pentagon
A radar scan a leviathan

He wiped the Earth - clean as a plate
What does it take to make a Ruskie break
But the crowd are bored and off they go
Over the road to watch China blow!

When Ivan meets G.I. Joe"

Just had to quote that song since you are the forum Ruski.

ok Kid Boba huh

Celsius
oh laughing out loud NOW i get it.

Rogue Jedi
pretty good...... laughing

Evil Windu
First look at EP3 costumed Obi-Wan!!!!

http://gabec.net/EwanEpisode3.gif

Lucas Sucks!
wow he really looks like alec guines!
I hope they dont make him look to old... its only 2 years later....
by the way... sorry for getting of topic! any Lord of the Rings fans there? heres the new trailer of ROTK hope you enjoy!
http://home.primus.ca/~liam3/video/728_rotk.mov rolling on floor laughing

Rogue Jedi
he looks saltier, a more seasoned jedi.

Evil Windu
Yeah, Notice the brown undershirt... Looking good so far !

Evil Windu
Heres the picture of Obi-Wan that was on pg.4

http://gabec.net/EwanEpisode3.gif

BTW, Mods.. Can you edit the Topic title to

The first shots of Episode III w/ PICS!!!(DESCRIPTIONS MIGHT CONTAIN SPOILERS) Thanks..

finti
excellent

Altar[1stONE]
Guess what , Boba fett will be in his suit , repeat boba will be in a suit. He has a kid size mandolarian suit. I saw a clay art format of what he will look like rock on!

finti
well just a couple of seconds glimse of Boba would be enough for me

Rogue Jedi
im curious as to what bobas role will be in ep. 3

finti
as small as possible, I hope

Rogue Jedi
picture this...you are a notorious criminal....boba fett hunts you down after a bounty is placed on your head.....he corners you on tattoine.....you could bribe him with a lollipop!!!!! big grin laughing Happy Dance

finti
or drag him over your knees and spank him for beeing rude

Celsius
WOW!! Obi Wan on a motorbike!! I'd love to see that. laughing out loud

Celsius
his saber looks different. erm

Evil Windu
Its Lukes saber from ROTJ or Obi-Wans Saber from ANH. Anakin is going to get the ESB or ROTJ Saber Hilt that he used in one of those movies... If you go to that link in my sig that says Hyperspace Pics, you will see all of the Lightsabers that will be used in the movies, plus there making 200 more for other Jedi that will be in the film....

Catch 22
According to set sources that clay model was just an only Jango Fett model, however when you look at it the proportions do seem somewhat childlike.

imhotep
They probably let that pic out so they could get the fans feel for the thing...Like the news about Chewbacca, eveybody was excited so they'll jeep him in... I guess...!?!?

Altar[1stONE]
That lightsaber hilt Obi Has is clealy the one in ANH watch heres a pic with old ben using it.

YUKKKKKKKK did you guys see the saddam sons dead pictures , nasty they look like they got beat up badly so their not that graphic sick

Altar[1stONE]
Oh and heres boba hes going to be 15 years old , yes so its not going to be a kid thing . just some pissed off punk that has strong teenage angst and wants maces head.

imhotep
The thing is, if Boba is not going to kill Mace, why make such a fuss out of Jango's death by Mace's hands? And that whole scene when Boba picks up his fathers helmet? That is definitely a build up to something... I don't think that it's only for the carachters part in the OT movies.

Evil Windu
Well, if hes in the movie, I just hope its an small role since GL said Boba's role in EPIII will be small... But im still going to say that hes going to get killed either by Stormtroopers or Anakin..

Evil Windu
LOL.. Someones been looking at my collection wink

Evil Windu
More....

EDIT: Pics couldnt come up.. But there are 2 more pics of Ewan over at my site.

Evil Windu
:bump:

4 New camshots at my site... Check it out.

queeq
Nice. McGregor looks bearded, but Hayden doesn't have the same hair as in the "test shot??". He's either bewigged or the long hair is not a definite look.

Rebel Racer
The pics arent showing up on ur site... or i cant find them.

Darth Hater
i think they had to remove them because of copywrite laws

Rebel Racer
Oh, i see

Plo_Koon1956
I know it's out the topic but the clone troopers are said to give any comand without a question so as the emperor can now order them to kill the jedi they will give no questions and just attack them and i just got some pictures of Anakin being built by a machine as Darth Vader im afraid his hole body survivors the duel with Obi but it's all burnt and may be as fallen into the lava his robotic hand can restand heat so that survivors but his all crispy not art it's off the movie can't give u pic yet

yerssot
like the pics that have been posted here several times?

cornponious
This person absolutely is against the use of periods.

corn

JKozzy
thumb up

Lyn
I can't find them... sad

Flying Orange
They've been deleted.

moonwalker741
hey entered the time n date into the webcam thingy but i dont find a pic of anikan described in the beggining post..?

moonwalker741
nvm, i got it...i jus read its the second pic to the 41st minute......that pic is an old one...i saw that a long time ago...maybe in a galazxy far far away......< ok that wuz corny

spadesmamma61
er.........this thread is 3 months old peeps..nothing new here sad

Lyn
Ohh...k...oops.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.