introducing finti

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

finti
Hi I`m new to this board. I go by the nickname of FINTI Im a 30 something Norwegian, living on the southwest coast of Norway. Ive been a SW fan from 1977 when epiv came. Just want to say hello to everybody and I am looking forward to great discussions in this forum. I know I will learn a lot from all of Your great SW insights.

BTW Merry Christmas

King Jedi
Howdy, are you sure you want to start down this dark path? When you post here it kind of becomes addictive.

Dim
laughing out loud Yes, very addictive!laughing out loud

(I'm moving this tomarrow to the General Discussion Forum, so finti has a chance to see where it went to and doesn't think it got deleted)

Gundark
Welcome, finti. Join our wretched hive of scum and villany. laughing out loud

queeq
Hi finti.

He said we have "great SW insights". When you find them you will tell us, won't you finti. laughing out loud

queeq out

theEviljedi
So how did you hear about us finti?

Ratcat
So many question this boy does have....

queeq
Clear your mind of question. You will know, when you're calm, at peace.

queeq out

theEviljedi
Yes master...wait I should be the master.laughing out loud

Ratcat
Only a master of Evil EJ. laughing out loud

Dim
True...very true! laughing out loud

Respect your elders Master Jedi!

queeq
Errr... the circle is now complete?

queeq out

Ratcat
Is THAT the best you could do? laughing out loud

queeq
Sorry sad

queeq out

theEviljedi
Ratcat,if you could be turned,you would become a very powerful ally.laughing out loud

Dim
So..do you think finti is a girl or a guy?...

I'm going to gueeeeeeeeeeees...a girl! (but I might just be depreserate for another forum sister smile )

theEviljedi
I'm guessing a boy.

queeq
I have to go with EJ on this one. Girls are rare on forums and we already have two. We're way above average percentage already. The odds are against you Dim (and don't say "Never tell me the odds"wink. laughing out loud

queeq out

Dim
And what exactly do you think the percentage is Mr. Smarty pants?

finti
For the facts Dim, I`m a boy! Finti is my nickname, because of my family name, Fintland. My given name is a norse(old norwegian) name so people find it easier to say finti rather than my real name which is Oleiv

UnknownBountyHunter
Well it will be new to have a Norweigan on the board. I can speak a few languages, do you know Finnish? Good thing you can speak English though smile

queeq
Yep, it would be very incovenient if you didn't. laughing out loud

So the percentage by Mr. Smarty Pants Inc.: I guess it's about 10000000000000000000000000000000:1 (boys:girls). laughing out loud

queeq out

UnknownBountyHunter
There is not even that many people in the world.

queeq
Oh picky, picky.

queeq out

Dim
Hehe..he told you! stick out tongue

queeq
Told me what?

queeq out

Gundark
Dimmy means UBH told you off. Or something like that. So how smart are your pants, queeq ? Are they Dockers? "Nice Pants" smile

queeq
Dockers are for Dummies!!! laughing out loud

queeq out

Dim
So how many pairs to you own? stick out tongue
*runs and hides*

queeq
*sad* She doesn't wuv me anymore *pout*

queeq out

Dim
Awwwweee..I still wuv you..*warm fuzzies* big grin

queeq
*Ick* Don't get tooooo mushy, there Dimster. wink

queeq out

Dim
Oh jeesh roll eyes (sarcastic) Fine...I'll just keep my warm fuzzies to myself..wink

theEviljedi
I would love some warm fuzzies.stick out tongue

Ratcat
Well, get your mum to bake you a nice apple pie then. laughing out loud

Dim
*gives one of her warm fuzzies to EJ*
SEE!...Someone around here appreciates me! laughing out loud

queeq
Ok, better give them to me. EJ will just get funny ideas.

queeq out

Ratcat
*to the tune of she's lost that lovin feeling*

Dims got that paranoid feeling.
Woaooh that paranoid feeling.
Dims got that paranoid feeling.
Now she's glum, glum, glum, whoa wooh wooooooohhh.

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Dim
Hehehehe...rolling on floor laughing
*gives her warm fuzzies back to queeq*

RC, you want to be a singer don't you...it's okay..you can tell us.

Ratcat
I don't think so, and I think lyricist is out to. laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmm, Dancer maybe?

Gundark
I'd take some warm fuzzies from you Dim, but I don't want the rest of the forum talking about us. laughing out loud laughing out loud

BTW, is Linus still in your closet ? It must smell really bad in there by now. stick out tongue

Dim
Nah, I took him to the bathroom and gave him a bath..he was soooooooooo cute with the little suds in his fur.

But Gunnie...I wuv everyone...even you hehehehehe stick out tongue

Gundark
I'm glad to hear Linus got a scwuby-wuby from you Dimmy. laughing out loud RC is next. stick out tongue

Dim
Hehehehe..He's going to be scared laughing out loud

RC, are you ready for your bath?

Gundark
Dimmy bought the super-size Mr. Bubble for you, RC !! laughing out loud

Dim
Lots of sudsy fun! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Gundark
(Gundark in her best singing voice) "Mr. Bubble, you're the one...you make tubby time so much fun....hmmm...I think that was originally Rubby Ducky and not Mr. Bubble. Oh well, RC can have his rubby ducky with his mr. bubble. (Gundark switches to Dark Helmet voice) "I always have Mr. Coffee when I'm watching Mr. Radar!!"

Dim
Help...Gunnie's scaring me now...:/ laughing out loud

Gundark
No clowns, Dimmy...just rubby ducky..hehehe smile

Ratcat
Well this sounds like it could be an interesting afternoon. big grin

Dim
I think I'm going to go to the store and buy some...that can be my Sunday activity.

Gundark
We took the Christmas tree down today and I did some laundry. YIPPEEEEEE!!!! sad

queeq
So you're gonna smelling better from now on, Gundy-dear?

And when the "fun" begins in the bathroom, please close all doors, curtains and sound proof panels.

queeq out

Dim
Nothing's better than bubble bath..NOTHING!!

queeq
I'm sure you and RC will enjoy it. Will you please close the door now?

queeq out

Dim
embarrasment How Rude! laughing out loud

theEviljedi
Can I join in Dimmy.laughing out loud

Dim
laughing out loud do you really want to bath with RC?

queeq
Oh dear. There's going to be an orgy now.... laughing out loud

queeq out

Gundark
queeq, I don't think you can use that word here. Hmmm..how about, "if we get EJ in there with Dim and RC, it'll be as tight as a cockpit" Hehehe laughing out loud

queeq
I refrain from such obscentities, Gundy-dear.laughing out loud

queeq out

Ratcat
I think I'll leave Dimmy and EJ to it.

Gundy, you took the tree down already, isn't that bad luck. I thought you were supposed to wait until 12 night.

queeq
You will... leave them to it???? Had a cold shower already, RC? laughing out loud

queeq abides

theEviljedi
Let's just kick RC out and replace him w/ rubber ducky.laughing out loud

Ratcat
*RC grabs a towel.*

Waters too cold anyway...

queeq
In cases like this it can never be too cold. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Well, RC, it might be bad luck but we have a big woodstove in our basement and the tree was upstairs. I had to water it daily, it was sucking so much liquid up. The needles were getting painfully sharp (Gundark puts on another band-aid) and piling up on the newly cleaned hardwood floor. That bad boy had to go ! smile

queeq
I hate Christmas trees. sad

queeq abides

Gundark
We're getting an artificial tree next year. (Gundark caves in).

queeq
I hate them too.

queeq abides

Ratcat
I miss my real trees. We've had an artificial on since Ben was born. Once the second one get's to about 5 we'll have real ones again.

queeq
I hate real ones. I hate artificial ones.

queeq abides

Gundark
what do you want us to call you now, queeq ? Grinch or Scrooge ?? stick out tongue

queeq
I hate them both. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
No mince pies for you then! laughing out loud

Gundark
Gee, queeq, we're all gonna miss you next year at New Years. We'll send you some pics and some crumbs. Hehehe. laughing out loud

Dim
Why do you hate Christmas trees queeqer?

Gundark
The nice lady asked you a question...now speak up, man !

queeq
Okay, okay, I will, I will. Sometimes I feel like we're married Gundy-dear. laughing out loud

Well, there's several reasons for it actually. I think they alwasy stand in the way, they have no function really, other than a very small tree would have (we have a very small tree, about 10 inches high, my wife wants one *sigh*), but it's like you seem to need something to make your house look cosy. Do it all year around, I'd say.

Artificial trees are dumb. If you want one, get a real one and stop fooling yourself. But the real ones lose their needles and always give a mess. I think what finally did it for me was when I was in college I used to clean in the evenings to earn some extra money. After Christmas I had to clean up the mess where the tree had been: a huge pile of needles, all stuck in the carpet. I think it took me about an hour to get most of it out. Most of it, I think there are still needles in there now, and this was 8 years ago.

There, that's it. Let the flaming begin...

queeq abides

Gundark
queeq-darling, when you're done flapping to Dim, will you please take out the trash ??? xoxoxox laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, ma'am.

queeq abides

Gundark
And the oil in my car needs changed. laughing out loud

queeq
Yes, ma'am.

queeq abides

Gundark
If I didn't say so before, welcome finti.

queeq
Yes, welcome finti. Maybe you can re-introduce yourself again. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
Is fin ok for short ?

Dim
What are you and your girlfriend going to name your baby, finti?

Gundark
finti Jr. ? smile

finti
We`ll have to see if its a boy or a girl before we name it, if it`s a girl my choice will be Julia, for a boy it would be more of a Norse name. Haven`t come up with anything yet, on boys name. It is very popular to call the new born kids old Norwegian names(Norse) and that is a good thing to keep up with our inheritances. So if we name the baby Julia (after a song by Pavlo`s Dog) I go with aa International name. My girlfriend is called Monika(Norwegian version with the k) so then there will be two International names in my house.

Gundark
Monika with a k. I like that. smile

queeq
Why don't you name him Finti?

queeq abides

Gundark
How's the weather in Norway, finti ?

finti
Finti isn`t a real name we have some stupid laws in Norway regarding names. Go figure.
The weather is kind of strange. We have had one week of snow and freezing chill, but that's it. Now its back to what its been like all winter about 8 - 10 degrees Celsius around 50 something Fahrenheit. Global heating guys/gals the entire ecological system seems all messed up.
The rest of Europe have had a lot off crap weather.
I saw on the news they had ice storms in Arkansas.
Totally messed up.

queeq
Rain, rain, rain. Always that bloody rain. sad

queeq abides

Gundark
We had about an inch of snow in PA yesterday. Still bone-numbing cold and real windy today. Brrrrrr. sad

queeq
Snow, snow, snow. Always that bloody snow. sad (whatever)

queeq abides

Dim
Sun, sun...always the blood sun smile

Why can't we have night for, like, two weeks? laughing out loud

Julia is a beautiful name, finti smile

Gundark
Move to Alaska, Dimmy. They've got night for six months. Talk about getting caught up on your sleep ! laughing out loud

queeq
Or Finland. The north is practically inhabited by nocturnal creatures called Fins. laughing out loud

Twilight is upon this thread and soon night will fall.

queeq abides

Gundark
Lock it up, wrap it and ship it to finti as his welcome gift. laughing out loud

Raz
Getting back on topic....ahem....Hey finti! big grin

Uh oh, we've reached the 100 mark! I guess I'll do the honours....

http://www.geocities.com/ep2uk/forum/fanfare.gif

I officially declare this topic closed....

ash007
hey i have not seen finit for ages i wonder what happened to her?

HockeyHorror
wow this is a classic thread

Corran
*ahem* Him.

He's still around with his battleaxe, so y'all better be careful.

finti
HER??????????????????????????????.
Yeah the battle axe is ready allright........swing swing evil face evil face evil face

Fire
LOL laughing out loud laughing

rusky
hehe...the ol' battleaxe in action.. big grin

Tex
mad Who bumped this debauchery of a thread? mad

MC Mike
THat would be ash007. no expression

Tex
Banned. evil face

silver_tears
No thanks to you happy you don't have the power! winkiss

rusky
powerless... eek! TEX....

finti
thats not the only department he would be consider less in evil face

rusky
laughing that's BASHING big grin.... his balls.. ooops.. big grin

Woody Woods
cool history about those other members, now i see where Ush got or made his sig..

the 'Sabers and all.

rusky
yeah, everybody used to have sabers in their sigs.. I had two saber sigs too smile

Corran
You'd never catch me with a Sabre in MY sig

amity75
I was in Norway on business a few weeks ago. Is Porsgrunn near you?

finti
porsgrunn is east, Stavanger is west so no smile Porsgrunn is near Drammen and Oslo while Stavnger is to the west

Tex
Nothing is near Stavanger.

Other people and places tend to stay clear of toxic waste dumps! stick out tongue

amity75
I collapsed after only one drink. It wasn't the strength of it, it was the price!!!!! Jesus!!!

Tex
Norway is like the San Franciso of Europe!
Filled with gay people and very expensive! laughing out loud

zorro

amity75
I went for a meal and the couple at the table next to me (both in their 50's) started getting flirty and she was picking his nose for him then putting her finger in her mouth. Only in Norway!

mah
Seems like you were at finti's after all.

To think finti is still the same ol' geezer as when this thread was startedstick out tongue

And hah, wow, at raz declaring kmc past the 100 users mark. Gives you some perspective on things..

Corran
It's somewhere in between London and Paris for prices, but I think it's still a lot cheaper than Switzerland.

finti
somehow Texas mangane to get some millions setteling there

probably German tourists

hows fishing Mah?

lil bitchiness
hehe old thread! teehee

Fire
why do ppl find the need to get these old threads back up

Corran
boredom

Fire
Nah lack of inspiration to make succesful threads themself

mah
Nada, zip, but that should improve when I soon move to bergen to study!

finti
pale

mah
That's right

Shakyamunison
finti, pm me.

botankus
blink

Hey PVS and Debs, send me a PM, too!

Mr. Bacon
why did you bump this?

fini
SHaky and Botankus.................what is the meaning of this
Couldn't you PM someone to PM u back???

Storm
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Do NOT bump threads for no reason. This kind of thing absolutely ruins this place's history. People think they are amusing in trying to bump the oldest thread, not realising it is not the oldest at all because a dozen other cretins already tried the idea before you, and it was equally stupid with them.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.