No More Batman !!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chica16
NO MORE......PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Mujaffa
i can back up thatHappy Dance

Metroplex
You hate Batman????

Mitsubishi
Batman..really....really sucks.

Augeybana
Hell no batman rocks no more superman that's would be lovely.

scifigunslinger
Superman rocks but come on. Batman is the man

JRatT12
batman is stupid superman would be cool if he wasint invinsable

MaverickIce
What is your reasoning that BM sucks?

Laura4Owen
Why do some people not like Batman. I just cant understand, and finally after years of waiting he is coming back. With an even sexier centre. Ashton Kutcher, Personally i welcome him back. smile big grin

JixQuillan
One problem with Ashton Kutcher playing Batman or Superman: Chris O'Donnell playing Robin or Nightwing is older than Ashton Kutcher. Micheal Keaton was the best goddamn Batman. By the way, when are they gonna have Nightwing in a Batman movie??

DemonicGambit
Probably in the next one, even though in the last Robin was wearing his Nightwing outfit

JixQuillan
Yeah when I saw that I was like WTF?!?! Thats Nightwing. And if they do introduce Nightwing, will they have Tim Drake as the tiny Robin?

DemonicGambit
They might do one movie with Jason then at the end he dies. Only cause it affected Bats so much

Tracker
Where I disagree with the thread title I would not mind seeing a modification to :

No More BAD Batman !!!!!!!

Laura4Owen
TRUE!

JixQuillan
Tracker's got a really good point. Keaton was the best, Kilmer was okay, but Clooney sucked. They need to find someone who is actually good.

Laura4Owen
Kilmer was in the best batman movie but he wasnt the best batman.

Morph
JET LI AS BATMAN! PATRICK DUFFY AS ROBIN! STAR JONES AS CATWOMAN! YESSSSS!.....I AM ABOVE THE LAW!

Laura4Owen
you cant make jet li batman!

billyboyd4ever
hey um i kno nothing whatsoever about batman or anything but i am a HUMUNGUS fan of christian bale and i heard he might play batman...can anyone tell me if this is true or false?

JRatT12

TMWATA
has anyone seen batman: dead end now that is how batman and robin should have been done!!!!!!!!!!

billyboyd4ever
does anybody know the answer to my question??? confused

JixQuillan
Now thats the most insane thing i've ever heard.

JixQuillan
For the sake of Batman I should hope not

Fabrosee
I think the actors make a difference but in this franchise Tim Burton was what made it work so well from the new beginning.
Bring him back or get someone who will get out the cartoony imagery that Joel Schumacher put in.

doomboy
Does anyone else find it slightly odd that in a forum about Batman and Batman movies, people seem intent of being so damn negative?
I mean, if you dislike it so much, go post elsewhere.

DB xxx

Darth_Freak
OK! know, read my idea...
Batman is one of my favorite comic characters, I won't discuss your favorite heroes or movies but, no one knows the real batman until reading the comic, and the new movie is based on ''BATMAN YEAR ONE'' by Frank Miller, he personally will be cheking the movie, they won't be any failures.

THEN, YOU'LL KNOW THE BATMAN

ragesRemorse
i hear alot of people comparing batman and superman how can you do that superman is an overpowered peice of crap, its easy to be a hero when the sun gives you super powers, batman is a MAN an ordinary guy ok well maybe not ordinary but he is still just a mere mortal who has to rely on his intelligence over his strengths, he diddnt become a hero from power he did because of vengence he is the original punisher, especially the dark knight series that was a bad as s series

ragesRemorse
and yeah i agree that the only man who can make batman is burton and the only true batman is micheal keaton he was the best

batmanrules
ragesRemorse, so true, joel schwimmar sucked so bad, what was up with the neon lights?

Jade_Eyes
Yes Batmnan Year one is the Plan for the next movei and Christian Bale(American Psycho, Equilibrium) is lined for Bruce.

Mr Parker
Yeah I agree,the title should actually say NO MORE BAD BATMAN MOVIES because they ALL sucked in one way or another.

Darth Jello
all the non-tim burton live action batman movies suck. the animated ones are great. Mask of the Phantasm remains the best batman film

Vegeta13
Batman

S-U-C-K-S...

ragesRemorse
ok any chance of this batman movie doing well or being any good at all. went out the window when the studio turned down sighning darren aronofsky as the director. So with that i say NO MORE BATMAN!!! please dont piss on a good thing anymore

MaverickIce
Nolan is cool.

Searose
I probably won't be seeing Ashton Kutcher as Batman, if only because I can't hear the name without thinking "Ugh. Brittany Murphy."

Clay Fish
its there goin 2 b a new batman movie or sumthing?

VenomVA
I love batman more than any comic hero! I do agree that after Burton they F*cked it up Royally! Arnold as Freeze? HA! Batman 1 and 3 are my favs....although they f*cked up with Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face! Like with Freeze they had his character wayyyyy off! Freeze nor Two-Face cracked jokes and that really pissed me off! Other than the fact that they had the wrong actors playing them! Carey was perfect for Riddler, Nicholson was better than perfect for Joker...Devito did a good job. Fin

LeAtHerRFace
BATMAN Rules dude. His the coolest in the DC Universe!!

TimberlandG2
I used to like Batman but now they are making too many! Happy Dance

Ryan10000000000
batman is weak he hasnt even got any powers

Lord Shadow Z
Batman is the best superhero around and apart from ' Batman and Robin' the rest of the films are way better than Spiderman, Hulk, Daredevil and X-Men put together. DC superheroes are portrayed better in movies than Marvel superheroes. I mean, look at the Superman films, they don't look high-tech at all now but they are more famous than the trash Marvel shovels out now

_CYCLOPS_
That is because they had to make do with what little technology they had available. If DC was to support the making of a new "batman" or "superman," then they would get all caught up in making cool explosions and such.

The problem is getting so caught up in the special effects that the storyline suffers.

Lord Shadow Z
But the Marvel Movies like The Hulk and Spiderman didn't hold any substance to them; The Hulk because the storyline was changed and they created this horrible CG thing that looked totally out of place with the action and the scenes with it in. Spiderman (changed from chemical webshooters he made to organic ones he just has) and other reasons( Which I won't go into because I already have on another thread). And X-Men which just sucked.
The point is the DC movies at least found good acting talent(Apart from George Clooney as Batman and Arnie as Mr Freeze), Micheal Keaton and Val Kilmer did brilliantly as Batman and I'm sure Christian Bale will do the same. Christopher Reeve as Superman was an inspired selection and he will never be bettered by any actor for that part.

juggernaut26
i like batman but i think that he's overrated he is a normal man with an high IQ i liked it when he was batman and he had weaknesses now he might as well be superman without a weakness to kryptonite i mean he's cooland all but i think that the depth to him is just the fact taht they've built him up so much

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.