What do you all like?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tom Gon Jinn
What are your hobbies, besides Star Wars? (obviously)

Ratcat
Annoying Dim. smile

Gundark
Uh, besides SW, I'm into SW, and um....SW, and um....hmmmm......hey, RC, tell us about the outside world again...laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ratcat
Dunno, all the windows are misted up with the cold.laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
Besides, Star Wars, hmmmm...I do enjoy:
1)Sno-skiing. (Black Diamond and Double-Black of course smile )
2)Star Wars (NO! <Reads Directions then Smacks Forehead&gtwink
3)My Animals
4)Star Wars (DANG IT!!! <SMACKS FOREHEAD&gtwink
5)My wife

Of course, NOT in that particular order laughing out loud

Dim
Being annoyed big grin

And animals...and flowers..and rainbows..rolling on floor laughing

Other than that...harassing everyone here daily.

UnknownBountyHunter
Oh yeah, I almost forgot...Star Wars

<WHAP!>

Ratcat
Animals (Except cats), flowers but they make me sneeze(darn allergies), Cooking, 'puters...They are my life, did I tell you I only know my best friend through a computer. How sad am I?

queeq
Giving constructive contributions to the Galactic Senate on Episodeii.co.uk. And I'm very good at it if I say so myself.

queeq out

theEviljedi
Is that a JC hint,queeq?

queeq
Whatever you like, EJ? laughing out loud

queeq out

Ratcat
Yawn!!!laughing out loud

EJ, stop goding him.... It's not really on is it. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
That's for you to find out, RC. evil face

queeq out

Tom Gon
Hey, Ratcat, I like cats. And your name has `cat` in.

Dim
Yep...what kind of man names himself after an animal he doesn't like?...stick out tongue

Tom Gon
Too true. I mean, I like Qui Gon (no, not in that way), so I called myself Tom Gon. Well, Tom Gon Jinn first.

Ratcat
Well, isn't it ironic...

Anyway, beeen through the whole "Why are yopu called Ratcat?" think months ago. Maybe I'll go back to being Ratcatcher again.....

Dim
I know the story about Ratcat...don't go back to Ratcather...I like your name the way it is!

Tom Gon
I haven't heard that story

Ratcat
Don't worry, you life won't be any less complete for not hearing it. smile

Dim
I don't remember why you picked Ratcatcher though..,'

Tell it again RC...puleeeeeeeeeeeeeeese! smile

Ratcat
It was a character from an old Batman comic.

How thrilling is that? Not very I know....stick out tongue

Dim
And why did you like this Ratcatcher character?...*starts her psychoanalysis*

Ratcat
I dunno, maybe I hunting a rat at the moment.....

Dim
So you see..That's why we call him RC stick out tongue

UnknownBountyHunter
I didn't know Batman comics were so affective at manipulating a 30+ year-old to manage his name into a now dead character stick out tongue

Gundark
Okay, if queeq gets to be the Joker, can I be Bat Girl ? (Gundark says, thinking it would be best not to mention "catwoman"wink

theEviljedi
I wanna be Two-Face.laughing out loud

Darth Daft
smile smile <<<<<<<< No I'm two-face, see?

theEviljedi
But I can be good at timessmile ...and bad at others.evil face

Gundark
Okay, now when you guys do this, I go back to the topics list and I can't remember which one I just posted on cause my name is gone. smokin'

Darth Daft
You can make it easier to work out where your last post was and whatever by changing your settings. You can make it so that the newest posts appear at the top and stuff like that, which might make it easier for you to tell which topic to go onto next.

Gundark
DD, you are like super chicken. Where would I be without you here to tell me things ??? rolling on floor laughing

"Chewie, take the professor in the back and plug him into the hyperdrive" (Thanks DD!) smile smile

Darth Daft
I must be super duper chicken seeing as it is 2:18 here in U.K and I haven't slept for 17 hours.

Gundark
Its 9:20 pm here but its only Dec 30. All my posts say Dec 31. Hurry up and send me tomorrow winning lottery numbers !!!! laughing out loud

Dim
Crap!...Who do I get to be if Gunnie's Batgirl?...dang it..I always miss out!!..*sulk*

Tom Gon
I'll be...um... the....Batman Of The Future! Dim could be that jester girl who hangs around with the Joker. Harlequinn, that's it.

Dim
Yeah...but that mean's I'd have to work for queeq! stick out tongue

Ratcat
Dare I mention that Ratcat are also a 80/90 indy pop band from Australia who have had more comback performances than the Rolling Stones....

BTW, I don't believe Ratcatcher actualy died, he just disappeared into the sewers...

And, just cos you lost kept going on, here's the story behind Ratcat;

In the late 80's/early 90's CB radio was pretty big in the UK with teenagers and 20 somethings. I got into it through a friend of mine and had to come up with a handle. I choose Ratcatcher because it was in a Batman comic I had been reading. OK, so I was 19 and reading Batman comics. Just deal with it!

Anyway, CB came and went and I got my first PC in 1994 and my first Internet access in 1995 and I had to come up with a user name. Ratcatcher seemed good, but my ISP at the time had an 8 letter limit on usernames so I shortened it to Ratcat and it's stuck since then.

Dim was the first to shorten in to RC I think, but I also use RCX (RatCat eXtreme) for somethings, but always in relation to Ratcat.

*Gives entire forum a prod*

You can all way up now.... smile

Dim
Hmmmm.. my first Net name was Vashti.

Ratcat
Well come on, why?

Dim
No reason...I just liked Vashti...that was a long time ago.

Ratcat
In a galaxy far, far away???

Dim
Yes...in the Midwest smile

Tom Gon
Well, my first name was <gasp> Tom Gon Jinn! My first Internet name was tmenary, too.

theEviljedi
Dim can be Cat Woman.stick out tongue

Dim
Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr laughing out loud

Gundark
Hey Dimmy, I've got a shiny black full body leotard with tail attached that I wear at Halloween. Real cat woman like. Wanna borrow it?? smile

queeq
Hmmm tempting. Dim either works for me as Joker or looks like tightly dressed leopard girl? Oh horror, oh dilemma!!!

Hey Gundy, send us a pic with you in that outfit. *Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

queeq out

Dim
Hmmmm..Me in a tight black body suit laughing out loud

queeq
PIC! PIC! PIC! PIC!

queeq
PIC! PIC! PIC! PIC! Just make one with your hjead stuck on Michelle Pfeiffer's from Batman returns...

queeq out

theEviljedi
Oh yeah.laughing out loud

Dim
Hmmmm..now I'm thinking I probably shouldn't laughing out loud

theEviljedi
sad I was really looking forward to that.stick out tongue

Dim
laughing out loud I bet you were stick out tongue

queeq
So was I! Can you do Gundy instead?

queeq out

Gundark
The only trouble is, you can never find Michelle Pfeiffers head when you want it. Let me go look in my junk drawer.

Ratcat
queeq, leave the poor woman alone. laughing out loud

queeq
You don't need the head. only the body!!!!

And RC, she brought it up. I am innocent... as usual.

queeq out

Ratcat
Now THAT I find very hard to believe.

queeq
That... is why you fail... laughing out loud

queeq abides

Ratcat
Predictable... Oh so predictable..... no expression

finti
Football(soccer) I just love the game. Im talking about the Premier League(England). The rest of the European leagues I couldn`t care less about. I also enjoy my hometown pub life
with my friends whenever my girlfriend lets me.stick out tongue

Ratcat
So, who's your team. I don't follow the footie to much but my brother is a major Manchester United fan and my wife supports Liverpool. Makes for great family relations.

queeq
I bet you have shirts with one half of Man U and the orther half for Liverpool to keep the peace in your family.

queeq abides

Gundark
Soccer is pretty cool. I've watched a couple of matches on tv.

queeq
Soccer cool? For an American???????

queeq abides

finti
My team is Leeds United.

queeq
What's your favourite Norwegian team?

queeq abides

finti
To queeg
Brann (BERGEN)is my team, but I live in Stavanger and this towns team(Viking) is Branns archrival. So Im having a lot of fun as long as Brann beat them. In the 2000 season Brann beat them 4-1 at home and 6-2 away, a great year.
My brother who is older than me used to live in Holland when he was a kid.(before I was born) They lived in Hengelo.
He is a huge Ajax fan, and he even support the dutch national team even before Norways national team, that traitor.
Hup Holland, and all dutch ice skater are doped smile smile

queeq
Well, the Dutch skaters had to come up with something after Johann "Steroid" Koss took the lead for so many years. laughing out loud

And Ajax sucks nowadays. They have a few really good newcomers though, but it'll take a few years before they get on top again. And as for supporting the Dutch national team: *sigh*. wink

queeq abides

Gundark
The Pittsburgh Penguins won again last night !!!!! YIPPEE !!!! Lemieux and Jagr are unstoppable. Its like having Vader and Luke together on your team. stick out tongue

queeq
Oooooooooooooookay...

queeq abides

Gundark
All right, queeq..since nobody else is obviously going to, I'll bite. What's the switch to "queeq abides" all about ???

queeq
A new year, a new credo. I'm here to stay. evil face

queeq abides

Gundark
what exactly are you abiding by? evil face

queeq
Nothing in particular. queeq just abides. Enjoy the ride. wink

queeq abides

Ratcat
Oh gosh, he's here to stay. sad

Gundark
And he's starting to rhyme. (Gundark backs slowly toward the Falcon, fingering her lightsaber)laughing out loud

Dim
Hehehe..I for one am VERY glad he's going to stick around big grin

Gundark
you'll just make his big giant head bigger, Dimmy. (sigh)wink

Dim
Hehehe..don't give him a complex Gun..laughing out loud

Gundark
okay. Hmmmmm...queeq you have a little tiny head. Hehehe.

Dim
Hmmmm Gun, I think that doesn't sound any better laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
Maybe it should be Queeq continously jabbers laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
Do I have a say in this? Or shall I leave you alone for a while so you can gossip BEHIND MY BACK!!! evil face

queeq abides... anyway

Gundark
You can't leave...there's too much catching up to do when you come back. smile Besides, I'd miss you. stick out tongue laughing out loud laughing out loud

queeq
AAWWWEEE, that even sounds friendly. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Gundark
ready for that naked group hug now ?? laughing out loud

queeq
Eeerrrrrr, now wait a minute...eerrrr.... I still have to get used to this friendliness-business....so...errrr..... ask RC, he'd love it.

queeq abides

Gundark
His heart belongs to Dim. (Sigh) sad

queeq
But....but.... does Dim's heart belong to RC? Aaaah... there's still a chance for you, Gundy. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Dim
Hmmmmm...trying to get somewhat back the topic...as you can see...we all like group hugs, and induendo...laughing out loud

*give Gunnie and queeq a hug*

Gundark
Okay...on topic now. I like hiking and camping with our labradors and canoe trips. I also enjoy cooking and having dinners and parties at our house in Pennsylvania. (Gundark smiles and sits down quietly in her chair) smile

queeq
*shocked at seeing Gundy posting something ON topic* laughing out loud

queeq abides... somehow

Gundark
Beware the Jedi mind trick. evil face

Dim
I like to look at things...yep, I'm pretty basic..I get my thrills from the small things..I also like to dream..it's really the best form of entertainment.

Gundark
Another thing I do is help my parents (mostly my dad) on his computer. (Gundark reaches for aspirin bottle).

queeq
And that's your hobby, is it? laughing out loud

Oh and: Twilight is upon this thread and soon night will fall.

queeq abides

Gundark
I know the suspense is killing everybody, so I'll just end it now by posting. Lock it up, Dimmy !! smile

queeq
The Force is strong with you, thread. But not that strong. laughing out loud

queeq abides

MRasheed
My favorite writer is Jack Vance, author of the Dying Earth saga and the Lyonesse trilogy.

I'm a big fan of boxing and MMA and played around with both a little in the early 2000s.

I'm a professional cartoonist and publisher with 7 titles under my belt and many more in the queue.

I'm locally famous for my Cartoon Portraits posters, stylized caricatures drawn in a television animation style, where I have the customers posing/interacting with their favorite characters (or cartooned actors, musicians, or sports stars).

Lord Lucien
We call this a "hyper-necro".

MRasheed
"We?"

Darth Piggott
I like doing outdoor activities like hiking, snowboarding, and rock climbing.

Bluesteel
I like everything mostly. Sports are great and all. I also have a fetish for tools, powertools and handtools. But where my passion really is, is in making movies, video in general smile

Darth Piggott
Originally posted by Bluesteel
I like everything mostly. Sports are great and all. I also have a fetish for tools, powertools and handtools. But where my passion really is, is in making movies, video in general smile

I also like sports. When I was reading your post I thought you were going somewhere else with fetish laughing out loud

ADarksideJedi
Star wars pirates writting reading and taking walks and watching movies and tv.

Lord Lucien
And commas.

Nephthys
Lolicon.

What's this thread about?

ADarksideJedi
Our likes and hobbys I guess.

Deja~vu
Okay, this is about 12 years old, but it's the only one that is small enough to post. lol

edit - - - - Oops, wrong thread. lol

rickyponting
i like to play criket , football

scottsnyder
Cricket is my life i love cricket.

frank911
ICC world cup 2011 is the current thing. i love cricket

Deja~vu
Volleyball oh, and I love fishing. I like going for hikes to nature parks and of course reading, which I do the most of, non-fiction.

Andrew27
I like to paly criket anytime anywhere.

Mindship
I like candy.

Lord Lucien
I like ham, I like rain, I like you.

Nephthys
I like big butts, and I cannot lie.

Deja~vu
Originally posted by Mindship
I like candy. laughing out loud

I like dutch apple pie with caramel topping..mmm

BalDrick1
I like fooball.

Deja~vu
French fries!!

Quark_666
Kiteboarding

Allister
horse riding

alltoomany
art

StarCraft2
I like having sex with women (ITS MY ULTIMATE ANTI DEPRESSANT)

I like to fight guys MMA style (I AM A MALE NURSE AND I TRY TO NEUTRALIZE ITS GAYNESS BY FIGHTING, BY BEING A TRAINED FIGHTER)

I like healing the sick patients at hospital (THIS IS HOW I GETZ ZE MONEYZ IN THE BANK YO DAWG!)

Lord Lucien
I like sports. It's my anti-drug!

truejedi
I do not have any interests or hobbies other than star wars. (It is my everything)

CHANCE-PHOENIX
Running , Wheight-lifting , girls and videogames ...

mango4u
Originally posted by Tom Gon Jinn
What are your hobbies, besides Star Wars? (obviously)

hehe...interesting one

mango4u
oops double post. love internet

jack(undirect)
basketball and swimming.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.