random thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

robincooper
this is just a thread to talk about anything you want...ask me question talk about movies i don't care! smokin'

Raz
Is this it?

robincooper
well... i suppose.... embarrasment to be more specific talk about what you think of the modern movies?..maybe? embarrasment embarrasment

Raz
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

robincooper
cool

Dexx
ooh....long words...

G.P
Mary Poppins is alive...ALIVE !

Corran
A spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down, the medicine go down the....now look what you've started.

Scoundrel
Actually I would have thought all those questions that you get told off for asking on other threads for being a bit tangental could go here for instandce when I was asked why I changed my name etc and the reason for that is because Iw anted to start everything afresh and with ne names email accounts etc well that and the fact some ass was perpetually trying to access my email accounts and was getting others to use it for his own..grrr actually I should sit and read some of that crap at some point and mail back to who ever his friends are...harrumph, having said that as said its like everything else I saw it as a personality and identity spring clean...

Corran
Yeah, sorry about that dude.

Scoundrel
I wouldnt worry crap happens you just have to live with it..

Raz
Nah, I suggest you flush it

robincooper
good idea!

Phoenix
I love life of brian, robin! tho holy grail wins over brian, but only just i think...

robincooper
you ever watch meaning of life? that rules too... so controversial...its hilarious don't you think?
cool

Corran
was watching flying circus last night, MP rocks.

robincooper
yeah! it does i watch it all the time!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.