The best actor is...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dark_Queen
who u do think deserves the most recognition and praise for their acting in theLOTR movies? its not an easy answer...but id have to say Ian Mckellen as Gandalf was probably better than the others.Viggo wasnt bad either, but it depends on ur point of view of course.i wish i could have included some of the other characters in my poll-but there wasnt enough space! so please feel free to mention them here big grin

Rin

Nefertite
I voted for Legolas but I think that all actors and actress suits thair character ver very well! My favorite characters are elves- Gladriel, Legolas, Elrond, Arwen... Happy Dance

Nefertite
I voted for Legolas but I think that all actors and actress suits thair character ver very well! My favorite characters are elves- Gladriel, Legolas, Elrond, Arwen... Happy Dance

undomiel
I think that Viggo Mortensen and Liv Tyler are really good
Orlando Bloom is good also
actually everyone is good! smile

Nefertite
I've just said the same. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i voted for viggo mortensen who played aragorn. in my opinion, he made a better aragorn than that robert townsend guy who was in the queen of the damned. viggo did alot of his stunts and had one of the most demanding roles in the film. physically and some mentally. all those sword fights he had to train for was amazing. i never knew he was a red head until i saw him in "a perfect murder".

battosai yuriko

Seraph
i chose gandalf. mckellens performance is on one hand very powerfull and on the other he has these gandlaf-the-grey-elements the grandpa-like humor.
Andy serkis as gollum is great too!!

mina.harker
i would have voted for andy serkis as gollum, but i voted for legolas a)because hes hot and b) cuz he portrays him so well, and orlando had to do so much training and stuff. he got into the character so well

Kes
I voted for Ian Mckellen cos he rocks! Is character is great too! smile He is just so cool as Gandalf stick out tongue
Cate Blanchett (you didn't put her) is probably the best actress in the movie. In my opinion of course.smile

LOTRCRAZYGIRL
ME TOO COOL ACTOR IAN IS, ILL KILL MY SELF TO C HIM IF HE DIED

Metroplex
My favorite is Ian Mckellan. Orlando Bloom doesnt really have a lot of lines . But still with the lines that he has he does them really good.

Nefertite
I like Cate Blanchett because of her appearance. She has very big smile big grin and I like it. It makes her exclusive smile . Also I like Hugo Weaving because he palys very different roles in LotR and Matrix movies eek! . I like Orlando Bloom too. He looks handsome even with no wig stick out tongue .

Cate Blanchett:

sammilicious
i voted for sean astin.. like he had to play a really really strong willed and loyal character.. plus that speech he gave at the end of TTT was so moving.. my 2nd choice is ian McKellan.. i hope all those homophobs who said a gay man shouldn't be playing such an important character are kicking themselves now, coz he's made the movie such a success.. his screen presence is magnificant!!!!!

mah
I would've voted Sean Bean as Boromir.

CandyKoRn
I put Sir Ian McKellen(sp?)

Aragorn#1
Of course i voted for Viggo, i love the character Aragorn! I like the character better than Viggo cuz Aragorn is so intelligent, he like knows every thing about every thing ya know what i mean (probably not... but thats ok)

CandyKoRn
I think you have to look past the hot looks of the actors, and the characters they play..

and look at their ability to act.. which is what i did.

If I looked wholly upon looks and fav char i'd go for legolas(orli)

but I thought Ian was the BEST!

Aragorn#1
i agree just cuz they hot dosnt mean they can act (not saying that orli cant act cuz he was good, but not the best, dont attack me people) and i think Viggo was hot as Aragorn ( but other wize hes not that great) but i like the character but Viggo did an excellent job!

CandyKoRn
he's just hot... good actor, but Ian totally ownz him stick out tongue

Aragorn#1
he he

billyboyd4ever
I CHOOSE PIPPIN(BILLY) of course!!!! love cuz he is a really good actor especially fo rthis being his very 1st film!!!!
ps: i love orli and everything, but its kinda hard to believe that hes in 2nd place....hes not a good enough actor to be 2nd.... blink

CandyKoRn
god, girl you're obsessed with that damned HOBBIT! bleh stick out tongue

fini
uh people they are talking bout actors and only one actor deserves the name as teh best.......Sir Ian Mckellen.....he did get nominated for an oscar

nemo
sir ian McKellan is gay?
that's news to me.
but regardless, i think he's a really great actor, the best in the saga.
i don't think anyone could have played gandalf better than him.

Arwenishott
true....i dont think anyone could have done better at that role than he did............he was very strong. I vote for viggo tho...........he seems like such a soft spoken person, and he turned into a rugged, fighting, war machine for the movies. i think that hne was brilliant.

Exa
Yes he is

I voted for Lee as Saruman... brilliant... but I also liked Cate Blanchett, she's amazing.

Danistar
LIV TYLER AS ARWEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aragorn#1
I agree!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.