help matrix reloadede

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tyrone08
sad i did not see matrix reloaded so can some one give me a sum of what happened

Kes
Wow Thats impossible! You have to see it. It cant be explained! Well maybe sameone can explain, I cant erm
Sorry I'll go now messed

Crash_Overload
Trinity dies (then SOMTHING happens), this is more than the first Matrix, Smith goes in the real world through some-1 elses body, and Neo condemed Zion and all of the ppl still in the Matrix. Also he is diffrent then all the other Ones that were in the past Matrix because he is the 1st to love, and a whole bunch of other things that you have to see.

Kes
Hey that pretty good!

Crash_Overload
LOL. Usually my respounces are like 5 pages long for a half hour Sienfield thing.

Kes
laughing out loud

tyrone08
thanks u guys but i need more i am not going to be able to see the matrix till it comes out on fox5 by the way i live in maryland big grin

bigbadbike2
Read through this It may confuse you at first, but it will help some.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f42/t6208.html
By the time you finish this thread you should have a good understanding of what happened. Warning: This has some deep thoughts and digging into the movie. So use the shopping cart method. Take what you like leave what you don't.

Kes
By the time you finish the movie will be in fox5!laughing out loud

CrazyShady
Dude,
Just download it from KaZaA.

CrazyShady
humsoandeorioloboar

Kes
laughing out loud thats awsome Crasy!!!
Most files in kazaa are bogus stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
No not for reloaded, thought you have a 2% chance of actually finding the person who has it. It is EXTREAMLY RARE 9for kazaa lite anyway)

Kes
What do you mean?

nickjs21
well my friend got it from kazaa. so i guess you just gotta search right.

i think crash means a lot of the files aren't really the entire matrix reloaded movie. they just say something like "matrix reloaded" on them. then they turn out to be a single scene, the trailer, or just bogus.

Kes
ah yeh. but you can see that by size.

Crash_Overload
I know, but with one I saw the trailer as 266 578kb becasue it was like supersized quality, and repeated like 17 times.

Kes
cool. you can start the download and in the biginning see whats on. that helps with the bogus stuff.

Crash_Overload
hum, no. Mostly with hudge films you can only view them from Kazaa when it is ended. (or maybe that is only kazaa lit, who knows?)

Kes
Well I always see in the theater part of kazaa with no problems.No matter the size.

Crash_Overload
so it must be with kazaa lite. with kazaa lite your participation id 1000. AND there is no spyware on your comp AND the average speed is 20 kb per sec. I got up to 192 kb per sec. I have cable.

Kes
Have no idea what you just said stick out tongue
I have cable to. If by cable you mean that your internet provider is the tv stick out tongue

Crash_Overload
thats right. Try to plug the round cable "jack" for the internet in the back of your T.V. you get all the basic channels.

Kes
a have more than the basic channels smile

Crash_Overload
Then my work here is done.

VenomVA
I got reloaded off of Kazaa. Where I got part 2of2 fine...part 1of2 was a B*tch to find. Part 1of2 is very rare and takes forever to download. You do find alot of fakes on Kazaa when looking for reloaded, I must have downloaded 1of2 about 10 times and each time I got some BS movie that I didn't want to see...for some reason large files like that you can't preview first but with smaller ones you can.

Someone told me that you have to look for a specific file name for the 1of2 and that was the real file...I found it finally and it took me 2 days to get cause everyone was getting it at the time which made downloading very slow.

My 2 cents.

Korri
awww poor u u r so deprived!!

Crash_Overload
What he means is that the more people that try to download something off 1 persone, the slower it gets. Not that he has slow internet.

Korri
ooooooook

Crash_Overload
Yeah I SHOULD shut up.

Korri
please dont shut up its funny lol

Kes
big grin

Korri
o crash ur so funny sometimes lolololol laughing out loud

tyrone08
i need a website were they give u summarys of movies

Kes
www.imdb.com

www.killermovies.com

Korri
kewl

Smandel00
EDITED

Ushgarak
Ok, I need to make this clear- I do not want ANY discussion on how to illegally acquire pirate copies of films on these boards. Thankyou.

Crash_Overload
Clear on that. So what was this thread about anyway, I totally forgot. And i am toooo tired to click on the "1"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.