White Rabbit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Anomaly
Ok im new here so ill just say it.

i dont know how to get neo but, i have gotten to a point in the hacking where neo says "follow the white rabbit" after you use handshake command. sparks goes thru a whole thing and then gives u a message from neo that says "follow the white rabbit" after this i dont know where to go.....stupid white rabbit its really pissing me off.

ps. i have the Gamecube version

Crash_Overload
Yo,
Sorry I can't help you there, wich really I have no point in typing this, but I have started a thread and no-one posted anything and that pisses me off, so hear, I give you hope. I have the PC version and I can't get multiplayer, Neo is only avalable in multiplayer, If you want to know a lot about everthing try www.gamewinners.com they ahev everything on all.

Evil Dead
Neo isn't available in multi-player.....................

and

If you have the PC version you can use Neo anytime you like...........simply take his skin and put it on Ghost..........

freemind
What bothers me is sparks said he got most of it.Not all of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.