What is your favorit MATRIX vehicle (Simulation and real world)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash_Overload
Yo,
What is your Favorit Matrix Vehicle? You could say anything (well not ANYTHING) I mean is it the Neb? Or Niobe's firebird? Also tell why it is your Favorit.

Me it is the Twin's 4x4 (if anybody knows the actual type please tell me) It is resistant, and has a lot of horse power.

In the real world, My favorit Ship is Logos. (Niobe, Ghost, Sparks) because it is the fastest ship in the fleet, and also soo cool looking.

Kes
The Hammer is pretty cool. So is the car Trinity is driving but my favourite is the bike that Trinity uses in the freeway scene!Very cool!!

Metroplex
They never actually showed the Logos did they??? Or on the outside.

bigbadbike2
That I believe is a Cadillac STS truck. It is my favorite too. big grin

Actually I think the cars are STS's. It is for Sure a Cadillac Truck. smile

CrazyShady
Its an Escalade Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Rin
My favorite is the Twins' Cadillac Escalade. It's HUGE like a tank, lots of horse power... It probably guzzles gas like the Merovingian drinks wine... but no matter, it's still wonderful. It'd be even better if it came with a Twin sticking his torso out of the moonroof shooting at people.

bigbadbike2
Oh WOW

*Faints from the excitment of seeing the picture of the Escalade Truck*

Kes
Very nice!

Crash_Overload
Like a rock... OOOOOOh like a rock!

Korri
i liked the ducati 996 and the cadillac XD

shinta
if i buy it,does the twin comes free with it?(hope so,drool) big grin

Korri
lol trust u

Kes
Ok the ducati 996 is tha bike Trinity was riding (ver cool big grin )
Who was driving the Cadilac XD?

Korri
'it' yet again its the silver saloon

Kes
Korri what?

Korri
that 'thing' drives the XD which is the silver saloon with all the bullet holes n stuff

Kes
Ah its the car that Trinity drives! Very nice too. My two faves are the ones she drives smile

Korri
yup no doubt its a kewl car its powerful too hehe

shinta
i want my free roof-twin!big grin

Nickydirtrider
As you already knew,
the dope car that the twins drove was an escalade extension,
what most of you didnt no was that it is one that just came out(after the movie)CAR AND DRIVER just did a articel on it, this is an aesome car, at 125,000 it has 700 horsepower and like 740 pounds/feet of torque. That is crazy, i love that car.
But my favorite car in the movie was Niobi's Firebird, i love muscle cars.
Also i liked the ducati(motorcycle) that trinity drove. In the real world my favorite vehicle is the Neb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.