Car Crash

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tex
sad sad sad

Stupid me! So there I am at my bank drive-thru, and I totally dont see a metal barrier...BOOM...I crash into this thing going 2mph, my entire hood bends upwards, my left headlights, turnlights bust out, my car is a mess! It was so embarassing! Worst part is my insurance wont cover it, I dont have any money, and its a relatively new Volvo, it's gonna cost major $$ to fix sad

Kes
Ouch! sad

Kes
What tipe of volvo is it?

Tex
Volvo C70 2 Door Sports Coupesad

Dracor
eek! BWA HA HA HA HA! eek!

Foolish mortal, you are such a fool!

And a mortal!

eek! eek! eek!

You BOUGHT a Volvo?

Tex
Yes, Volvo's are very safe cars, but I dont understand why the entire freaking hood bent upwards at only 2 mph!

My parents bought the car for me, I'm dead when they get back from work sad

VampirePrincess
Sorry to hear about that. Oh man I got to a car crash once. It is not fun!

Tex
Was it your fault?

VampirePrincess
No someone else was driving... But still it is not fun to even be in a car crash... Regardless of whose fault it was.

Kes
Wow is this it?
I have to talk to my dad!!!! stick out tongue

Tex
Well yeah, but aleast it wasn't your fault, my dumb ass crashed into a metal poleembarrasment

happy kine
does the car drive the same?

Dracor
I had my license revoked for two years because I drove down a street at night, swerving around, with the song 'We Can Dance if We Want To'
blaring at full volume, and crashed into a street lamp.

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek!

Tex
Yes that's it Kes, but not a convertible, its a hard top.

Tex
It drives perfect, it just looks like it belongs in Calcutta!embarrasment

VampirePrincess
Everyone makes mistakes. Don't worry to much about it. Just pay for the car and tell your parents it was an accident and you never meant for it to happen.

Kes
Well like you said volvos are very safe cars. They break so the part where you are siting stays intact.

Tex
Yeah, you're right. But I just cant belive that so much damge can occur going so slowconfused

VampirePrincess
its amazing how much damage can happen. But hell at least your ok.

Kes
Man I wish my parents could by me a car like that. Hell I'd be happy with a Renault Clio or an Opel Corsa stick out tongue
Vamp is right atleast you're ok. And your parentes may be pissed but it will pass.

bigbadbike2
Don't worry Tex parents understand this kinda stuff more than you can imagine. I acually don't think they will be pissed. You will probably just have to drive the car like that for a while.

KidRock
LMAO!!!! that must suck man! eek!

Ushgarak
You are right, Tex, that shouldn't have happened; Volvos are built like Panzer tanks!

Bad luck, buddy.

Kes
Panzer tanks laughing out loud

Tex
Yes bad luck indeed.

I guess I better start looking for a jobwink

cermiestar
i crash into cars ALL the time.....trouble is, i'm not in the car adn it usually involves my rolling over the bonnet of the car and waking up in hospital.....embarrasment

Tex
Ouch......

Anyone else ever crash into a pole?

cermiestar
walked into one......

Tex
I guess that counts, sort of....

Oh, this sucks sooo bad, why cant they make cars out of rubber?

Raz
Nice car! Shame it's smashed.

Omegaman
Hey, I know quite a bit about insurance. Why is it that your insurance says they wont cover it?

Catch 22
I haven't, but my best friend always used to make fun of me because I had two crashes in a year about 12 years ago.

Then, about 3 years ago, he reversed into one of those stone bollard things and we ripped the crap out of him for weeks about it. Since then he doesn't tend to comment on ather peoples driving skills.

Julie
I'm sorry tex......car crashes suck big time I know......this time will pass is all I can say

julibug
yeah, if you have full-coverage insurance, it should fall under comprehensive coverage. there would be a deductible, but the insurance should cover some of it. and, your parents probably will freak a little at first, but they will probably be more understanding than you think once they calm down! been there!!!!!

Tex
No full coverage insurance, strictly liability, property damage, bodily injury, and uninsured motorist. Believe me, I asked.

My parents didn't freak out at all, they could see that I was a mental case...they said it isn't that bad, my dad says not to worry, that we will get it fixed...does anyone know how much a new car hood costs, and light panels? Things aren't too financially happy around my house these days, this is the last thing we needed. Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!sad

I just still cannot belive that the entire right side of the hood bent upwards at only 2mph! I mean what would happen at 80mph?
Piece of junk!sad

BackFire349
if it still runs the way it is, jut leave it, as long as it gets you places. probably wont be worth the money.

Tex
Yeah, I mean I dont need it looking perfect, just as long as they fix the lights so the pigs dont give me a ticket. I can pound down the hood myselfwink

Darla
Two words: crumple zone.

Better the bonnet than your head, mate. But it is a sports car as well....

Anyway, sorry to hear about it.

Two days after I got my new Micra (about a week after I passed my test) I nudged the back of a woman's car with my front bumper, while leaving a parking space in Sainsubry's! She was in it as well. It was just a bit of paint damage though, and I never heard from her.

Celsius
there really is nothing that i can say to make you feel any better. sorry.
at least your parents are human enough to buy you a car. wink

Corran
Ahh Poor Tex What can I say.........did you break a finger nail too?

Tex
Yeah, thanks everybody for all your support and advice smile

finti
hmm well Tex sorry to hear this

Tex
I'll live, just not as fashionably anymorewink

finti
well how fashionably can one be driving a Volvo roll eyes (sarcastic)

Kes
its a very cool looking car finti. But for that price I would have picked a Mercedes or BMW stick out tongue
Hmmm Maybe an AUDI smile

Tex
This muchraver

finti
Volvo`s have never been cool

Tex
So you have something in commonstick out tongue

Kes
I like the format of that 1. They have a problem thou. They are expensive and their price crashes a lot tru the years.Like when you sell them you have to sell them kinda cheap. Atleast here it does.

Corran
Ya know Tex this whole crash thing couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

Tex
Well its about time you came to your senses Corran!stick out tongue

You're right Kes, once I get a good job I'm going to buy me a Jeep, I like them, not too expensive and they last forever! I'll come pick you up and we can go run over Corrandevil

finti
but in the meantime Tex have to settle for a mule

Kes
lol Good one!

Crash_Overload
Yo,
Sorry about the car. For one, A few years back, while on my way to high school, my bus driver feal asleep and we almost crashed in to a field. Alos, a few weeks after, when she (or he, we nver could tell. We ended up calling him/her "it" that or bulldog.) It was reading a book on how to drive a bus. It was on the "how to turn" chapter. After that year My friend discovered that IT was working as a crossing guard.

Tex
Common trend among bus drivers. My old school bus driver rear ended a mini-van with a bunch of little kids in it. I was also on a city bus that plowed through a car that ran a red light, and also once a dude in a truck crashed into the back of another city bus I was on.

Oh the drama!eek!

yerssot
you would almost believe people would want you dead, tex!

Tex
Little ole muah? angel

yerssot
definitly you!

Corran
or an Ass.

Tex
RAZ! I demand Corran be banned immediately!!mad

He is adding to my post crash stress! Listening to Corran surely qualifies as unnecessary pain and suffering.stick out tongue

cermiestar
you must need therapybig grin

Crash_Overload
??? But an ass is a muel. ???

No offence.

Corran
just Stexy being over-sensitive. maybe he needs the pre-op councelling, big grin

Crash_Overload
BAT AN ASS IS A MUEL!!!!!!

Tex
That scoundrel Corran has absolutely no sympathy for the recently car accident traumatized!

How shamefull!stick out tongue

Corran
Yes indeed.

Baylin
Any kind of accident can be upsetting, even the really funny ones!
I'm a paramedic, trained to drive and handle various vehicles in all sorts of weather conditions. Didn't stop me stuffing my car into a lamp post on a back country road one icy morning on the way to work. I was being really careful (had nearly ended up on my butt just getting into the car!!) going round a bend an weeeeee straight into the only lamp post for 2 miles! My collegues really ripped me up about that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.