9:18 AM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

UPEVIL
And a certain scribe came and said to him, Master, I will follow You wherever You go. Matthew 8:19

Interesting huh?

Crash_Overload

UPEVIL
There are some numbers that appears in more than 1 scene in TM and in Reloaded. 9:18 is one of them, 101 is another one and 506 is the other I don't believe that all the numbers have a meaning in TM, but some of them do.
Mark 3:11 will be another one, for some reason these numbers are not very easy to understand. (MarkIII No11).

I didn't switch the numbers, they are just backwards.

I think this is another reason why this movie is interesting, there are a lot of hidden codes, I think it will be boring just to add Matthew 8:19 in the movie so people can read it directly without thinking a little bit and doing some research.

But remember... the problem is choice, of course you can believe that all the numbers and letters doesn't mean anything and they were choose randomly and add it to the movie without any special significant.

Sifer
That is where you are misunderstood Crash Overload - Every number DOES have a meaning. That is the whole idea smile They have spent years writing this - just because it may take us 10 years to do it, doesn't mean it will take them 10.

Seriously m8, I don't think you comprehend the amount of information in these films and amount of references the brothers have put in there. Look at Smith's registration plate for instance (on the Audi at the beginning of Reloaded). IS5416

Now check Isaiah Chapter 54, Verse 16

http://www.carm.org/kjv/Isaiah/Isaiah_54.htm

BOTH films are riddled with such things. But some aren't references to the bible but other historical or religious texts. Some are no doubt chapters and lines in books or songs.

Sifer
"The problem is choice"

Nicely put UPEVIL smile

UPEVIL
Sifer I agreed with you, and how do we know how many years took them to wrote this movie?
I don't believe that all of these numbers are coincidence, there's a meaning for all this.

nickjs21
but why make 918 backwards? why not read it for what it is? look up all the ch. 9 v. 18's in the gospel instead of ch. 8 v. 19.

nickjs21
and sifer, you're definitely onto something with the isaiah verse. i mean, "smith"? that's not a coincidence.

UPEVIL
Nickjs: "I will follow You wherever You go"
The clock reads 9:18 AM when you turn this backwards it is MA 8:19 Doesn't that make any sense?
It's like Mark III No11 is not Mark 3:11 you have to decode the message sometimes.

Crash_Overload

nickjs21
yeah i get it, but . . . then why not just make the time 8:19?!

Sifer
9:18 is the date at the end of the first film also incase any of you didn't know. It is significant somehow - not found anything yet.

UPEVIL
Crash: It is interesting!

Nick: The AM is not at the beginning of the time specification. You read the clock with the specification of day or night (AM PM) at the end of the clock and not at the beginning.

Sifer: I notice this at the end of the movie, when the tracer is running on neo's call. Bu here it is a date isn't?

Crash_Overload
A date hum..........

nickjs21
well if at the end of the movie 918 appears a second time, wouldn't that mean that the w. bros are emphasizing 918 and not 819?

Crash_Overload
That is soo true.

UPEVIL
Nick, yes it may be. I'm just trying to find a meaning for this number and so far the most coherent relation I have found is the MA 9:18.
The date is 8 19 99 so there is an extra 99, probably we should read it 81999 and think that there's no special meaning.

AsthmaticZero
Just so you guys know, in MULTIPLE interviews with the Wachowski Bros. , the question of 9:18 has come up. They have STATED that 9/18 is simply one of their wives birthdays. Check interviews on the official website or on the 'Matrix Revisited' DVD if you don't believe me.

UPEVIL
Well I've found what I was looking for.
In ETM if you go to the "Hacking" option the second line reads:
ROM BIOS LOADED v8.19 - REV 3

After all there's a 8:19.

Crash_Overload
hum..................................................

UPEVIL
big grin

happy kine
i read that the 9:18 was one of the bros wife's birthday.... august 18. i'd try to find the link and post it but.......

Sifer
Actually, 9:18 would make it 18th September. It more than likely is one of their wives birthday's, but it definately means something else. Everything does smile They are sneaky gets and back then (99) when the interview which mentions it takes place, they would probably have said something like that to put us off the trail smile

Crash_Overload
Of trail, but off trail of what? What do they have to hide?

happy kine
oh yeah september... and it could mean something else. it just depends what your looking for. thats the beauty of art.

UPEVIL
Well again, what makes these movies an exceptional creation and a masterpiece is that there's a lot to think and nothing is simple, who ever say this is a simple movie don't understand anything.

I don't see one of the W. bro, saying "Yes, a lot of things in the movie are subliminal and lots of them make reference to the bible".

I believe that there are more codes in this movie than what we can see, and I believe that at the end, the idea is to really free peoples minds, to give the chance to believe that we can be wrong in our believes, that everything is possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.