Theory about Smith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyShady
I think that maybe Smith was an agent in the matrix version 5.0. The reason for this is because, on the part in The Matrix Reloaded after Neo fights the 3 agents, 2 Smiths come 2gether and this is what they say

Smith on left:"That 1 is expected?"
Smith on right:"Yes"
Smith on left:"It's happening exactly as before"
Smith on right:"Well, not exactly"

Maybe if Smith was an agent in the 5th version, Neo was not supposed 2 destroy Smith in the 6th version. U know what I'm Sayin?? Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

nEo1266
whats with the pics in all of yer postes??

bigbadbike2
Actually CS I do not know what you are implimenting. Please Elaborate.

Crash_Overload
In M1 when Smith fights Morpheus, this happens:

Morph: Who are you?
Smith: A SMITH, Agent Smith

wich might mean that their are more then 1 or that there are different versions. (Not different like Agent Thomson and Agent Smith, More like Smith 2.6 and Smith 2.8)

Can anyone clear this up?

The Omega

Crash_Overload
Omega is a NUMBER that is crutial to the existance of the universe.

I read in a book called "Just six Numbers" by Martin Rees that Omega means: well anyway here is what it says:

"The cosmic number omega measures the amount of material in our universe - galaxies, duffuse gas, an 'dark matter'. Omega tells us the relative importance of gravity and expansion energy in the universe. If this ration where too high reletive to a particular 'critical' value, the universe would have collapsed long ago; had it been too low, no galaxies or stars would have formed. The initial expansion speed seems to have been finely tuned."

This could also have a raltion to what Smith says about "I am the alpha of your Omgea" As he is "expanding" or, "his ratio is too high" thus making to Matrix - "universe" bug, or in the end, collapse.

Crash_Overload
sorry but I had to include the whole paragrphe as to not get.... well you know copyright law thing.

AliasNeo15
This is something I was wondering for a long time. This is another spread i was thinking of. The question about Smith i believe is true. But he is the key i believe. I dont think there was someone who could copy himself in the other Matrix versions. I think it must be a glitch. And the happiest ending would be if Smith took his head out of his ass and become a good guy. I mean if u think of what people said in the movie.

Neo- "So we need machines and Machines need us."

This could mean that Smith and Neo must unite. Also;
Oracle-"I care about one thing, the future, and the only way to get there is together."

She could be talking about someone uniting with Neo. This could be anyone. He could take control of Sentinals or people like the crew from the "Logos" or "Kid" could join their crew. Its not really matter of hope, it is simply, a matter of time. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.